happy burfday to me happy burfday to me
Jim GM4DHJ ...
2024-07-23 07:14:48 UTC
...happy burfday dear GM4DHJ happy burfday to me....tee hee July 1974
got my one and only callsign ....

https://www.qrz.com/db/GM4DHJ
Brian Morrison
2024-07-23 12:43:49 UTC
On Tue, 23 Jul 2024 08:14:48 +0100
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
...happy burfday dear GM4DHJ happy burfday to me....tee hee July 1974
got my one and only callsign ....
How's the noise from the M8 Jim?

And congrats on 50 years, I have 45.5 so far also with one callsign.
--
Brian Morrison

"No, his mind is not for rent
To any god or government
Always hopeful, but discontent
He knows changes aren't permanent
But change is"
Roger Hayter
2024-07-23 13:39:31 UTC
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
...happy burfday dear GM4DHJ happy burfday to me....tee hee July 1974
got my one and only callsign ....
How's the noise from the M8 Jim?
And congrats on 50 years, I have 45.5 so far also with one callsign.
57 But then it is a lowly G8!
Roger Hayter
Brian Morrison
2024-07-23 17:09:33 UTC
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
...happy burfday dear GM4DHJ happy burfday to me....tee hee July
1974 got my one and only callsign ....
How's the noise from the M8 Jim?
And congrats on 50 years, I have 45.5 so far also with one
callsign.
57 But then it is a lowly G8!
There's nothing lowly about Jaits Roger.
But change is"
Roger Hayter
2024-07-23 17:13:35 UTC
Post by Brian Morrison
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
...happy burfday dear GM4DHJ happy burfday to me....tee hee July
1974 got my one and only callsign ....
How's the noise from the M8 Jim?
And congrats on 50 years, I have 45.5 so far also with one
callsign.
57 But then it is a lowly G8!
There's nothing lowly about Jaits Roger.
There was a certain element of sarcasm ...
Roger Hayter
A. non Eyemouse
2024-07-25 15:48:38 UTC
Post by Roger Hayter
Post by Brian Morrison
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
...happy burfday dear GM4DHJ happy burfday to me....tee hee July
1974 got my one and only callsign ....
How's the noise from the M8 Jim?
And congrats on 50 years, I have 45.5 so far also with one
callsign.
57 But then it is a lowly G8!
There's nothing lowly about Jaits Roger.
There was a certain element of sarcasm ...
I'm surprised Bernie never posted your greetings, I though he was the
group's birthday monitor.
--
Mouse.
Where Morse meets House.
Ottavio Caruso
2024-08-05 13:14:51 UTC
Post by Roger Hayter
Post by Brian Morrison
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
...happy burfday dear GM4DHJ happy burfday to me....tee hee July
1974 got my one and only callsign ....
How's the noise from the M8 Jim?
And congrats on 50 years, I have 45.5 so far also with one
callsign.
57 But then it is a lowly G8!
There's nothing lowly about Jaits Roger.
There was a certain element of sarcasm ...
Sarcasm is for the Fr*nch!
Ottavio Caruso
Jim GM4DHJ ...
2024-08-08 10:35:53 UTC
Post by Roger Hayter
totly
Jim GM4DHJ ...
2024-07-26 07:40:38 UTC
Post by Brian Morrison
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
...happy burfday dear GM4DHJ happy burfday to me....tee hee July
1974 got my one and only callsign ....
How's the noise from the M8 Jim?
And congrats on 50 years, I have 45.5 so far also with one
callsign.
57 But then it is a lowly G8!
There's nothing lowly about Jaits Roger.
well most class Bs were professional electronic punters who walked
through the exam and were too lazy to pass the morse test....They said
they were not interested in HF...but low and belold within the 10momths
after the foundation came out they couldn't wait to get on HF with an
M3.....what a joke! ..... brian was one of them...tee hee...now the
whole system has gone to hell in a wheelbarrow so who cares.....high
power ...grave rob a callsign after 5 years ...anybody can talk with
your callsign...etc etc
Jim GM4DHJ ...
2024-07-26 07:41:41 UTC
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
behold
Brian Morrison
2024-07-26 14:27:16 UTC
On Fri, 26 Jul 2024 08:40:38 +0100
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
well most class Bs were professional electronic punters who walked
through the exam
I sat the RAE while I was at school, but I did go on to become a
professional RF engineer.
But change is"
mm0fmf
Jim doesn't like professionals in the hobby.
Brian Morrison
2024-07-26 20:41:57 UTC
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
well most class Bs were professional electronic punters who walked
through the exam
I sat the RAE while I was at school, but I did go on to become a
professional RF engineer.
Jim doesn't like professionals in the hobby.
I had been in the hobby for roughly 7 years before I became a
professional.
But change is"
Jim GM4DHJ ...
BUT YOU DID
Brian Morrison
2024-07-27 12:58:04 UTC
On Sat, 27 Jul 2024 09:58:16 +0100
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Brian Morrison
Post by mm0fmf
Jim doesn't like professionals in the hobby.
I had been in the hobby for roughly 7 years before I became a
professional.
BUT YOU DID
There is the small matter of making a living doing something at
which one displays some ability.
But change is"
Catweazel
2024-07-27 10:24:49 UTC
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
well most class Bs were professional electronic punters who walked
through the exam
I sat the RAE while I was at school, but I did go on to become a
professional RF engineer.
Jim doesn't like professionals in the hobby.
I had been in the hobby for roughly 7 years before I became a
professional.
Indeed, it was interest in the hobby that directed me to become a
professional electronics engineer. 8-)
Jim GM4DHJ ...
YOU ARE RIGHT THERE....
Jim GM4DHJ ...
QED
brian
2024-07-27 04:48:43 UTC
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
well most class Bs were professional electronic punters who walked
through the exam
I sat the RAE while I was at school, but I did go on to become a
professional RF engineer.
Indeed. I was going to be a physicist . but amateur radio and Harold
Wilson's "white heat of technology" influenced me otherwise.(not RF
though)

Brian
Brian Howie
Brian
2024-07-27 07:00:13 UTC
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Brian Morrison
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
...happy burfday dear GM4DHJ happy burfday to me....tee hee July
1974 got my one and only callsign ....
How's the noise from the M8 Jim?
And congrats on 50 years, I have 45.5 so far also with one
callsign.
57 But then it is a lowly G8!
There's nothing lowly about Jaits Roger.
well most class Bs were professional electronic punters who walked
through the exam and were too lazy to pass the morse test....They said
they were not interested in HF...but low and belold within the 10momths
after the foundation came out they couldn't wait to get on HF with an
M3.....what a joke! ..... brian was one of them...tee hee...now the
whole system has gone to hell in a wheelbarrow so who cares.....high
power ...grave rob a callsign after 5 years ...anybody can talk with
your callsign...etc etc
Oh dear Jim, still whining because, like your hero, you are ‘technically
challenged’ and missed out on that two letter call sign your local club
got.

Oh well, at least you aren’t in jail like another usual reject.
Jim GM4DHJ ...
2024-07-27 08:58:51 UTC
Post by Brian
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
INDEED
Jim GM4DHJ ...
what?...the motorway?
Brian Morrison
2024-07-26 14:25:21 UTC
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
...happy burfday dear GM4DHJ happy burfday to me....tee hee July
1974 got my one and only callsign ....
How's the noise from the M8 Jim?
what?...the motorway?
Yes, I don't think that any M8 or M9 licences have been issued yet.
But change is"
Ian Jackson
2024-07-26 20:09:45 UTC
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
...happy burfday dear GM4DHJ happy burfday to me....tee hee July
1974 got my one and only callsign ....
How's the noise from the M8 Jim?
what?...the motorway?
Yes, I don't think that any M8 or M9 licences have been issued yet.
Aren't the ILs going to be allowed to convert their weird 2x callsigns
into M8s and M9s, which at least sort-of resemble something from the UK?
--
Ian
Aims and ambitions are neither attainments nor achievements
Brian Morrison
2024-07-26 20:40:00 UTC
On Fri, 26 Jul 2024 21:09:45 +0100
Post by Ian Jackson
Aren't the ILs going to be allowed to convert their weird 2x
callsigns into M8s and M9s, which at least sort-of resemble something
from the UK?
Yes, once Ofcom have updated their licensing platform software to allow
this.
But change is"
Jim GM4DHJ ...
2024-07-27 09:00:07 UTC
Post by Ian Jackson
Aren't the ILs going to be allowed to convert their weird 2x
callsigns into M8s and M9s, which at least sort-of resemble something
from the UK?
Yes, once Ofcom have updated their licensing platform software to allow
this.
wish they would hurry up and take away all those multiple callsigns
people hold
Brian Morrison
2024-07-27 12:56:15 UTC
Post by Ian Jackson
Aren't the ILs going to be allowed to convert their weird 2x
callsigns into M8s and M9s, which at least sort-of resemble
something from the UK?
Yes, once Ofcom have updated their licensing platform software to
allow this.
wish they would hurry up and take away all those multiple callsigns
people hold
I think that is being done as they work through the licences with the
updated conditions being sent out by whatever means is being used.
But change is"
mm0fmf
2024-07-27 16:24:48 UTC
Post by Ian Jackson
Aren't the ILs going to be allowed to convert their weird 2x
callsigns into M8s and M9s, which at least sort-of resemble
something from the UK?
Yes, once Ofcom have updated their licensing platform software to
allow this.
wish they would hurry up and take away all those multiple callsigns
people hold
I think that is being done as they work through the licences with the
updated conditions being sent out by whatever means is being used.
Nope. I've still got all of mine (2x full, 2x club) and have been
emailed by the nice people at Ofcom about the new conditions.
Brian Morrison
2024-07-27 16:54:54 UTC
On Sat, 27 Jul 2024 17:24:48 +0100
Post by mm0fmf
Post by Brian Morrison
On Sat, 27 Jul 2024 10:00:07 +0100
[...]
[...]
[...]
Post by Brian Morrison
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
wish they would hurry up and take away all those multiple callsigns
people hold
I think that is being done as they work through the licences with
the updated conditions being sent out by whatever means is being
used.
Nope. I've still got all of mine (2x full, 2x club) and have been
emailed by the nice people at Ofcom about the new conditions.
OK, maybe it will require the new licensing platform software to be
there first.
But change is"
mm0fmf
2024-07-27 21:55:20 UTC
Post by Brian Morrison
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
wish they would hurry up and take away all those multiple callsigns
people hold
I think that is being done as they work through the licences with
the updated conditions being sent out by whatever means is being
used.
Nope. I've still got all of mine (2x full, 2x club) and have been
emailed by the nice people at Ofcom about the new conditions.
OK, maybe it will require the new licensing platform software to be
there first.
I think so. I'll be more than happy to say goodbye to one of the full
calls. I just use the 0 call I got having passed a Morse test just
before tests were abandoned.
Jim GM4DHJ ...
where there resides not one radio amateur....
Ian Jackson
2024-08-02 12:27:45 UTC
In message <v8370h$3f6jp$***@dont-email.me>, mm0fmf <***@invalid.com>
writes
Post by Ian Jackson
Aren't the ILs going to be allowed to convert their weird 2x
callsigns into M8s and M9s, which at least sort-of resemble
something from the UK?
Yes, once Ofcom have updated their licensing platform software to
allow this.
wish they would hurry up and take away all those multiple callsigns
people hold
I think that is being done as they work through the licences with the
updated conditions being sent out by whatever means is being used.
Nope. I've still got all of mine (2x full, 2x club) and have been
emailed by the nice people at Ofcom about the new conditions.
Don't you have to be a 'really very special person' to hold more than
one personal callsign of the same class?
mm0fmf
2024-08-02 12:54:35 UTC
Post by Ian Jackson
Post by Ian Jackson
Aren't the ILs going to be allowed to convert their weird 2x
callsigns into M8s and M9s, which at least sort-of resemble
something from the UK?
Yes, once Ofcom have updated their licensing platform software to
allow this.
wish they would hurry up and take away all those multiple callsigns
people hold
 I think that is being done as they work through the licences with the
updated conditions being sent out by whatever means is being used.
Nope. I've still got all of mine (2x full, 2x club) and have been
emailed by the nice people at Ofcom about the new conditions.
Don't you have to be a 'really very special person' to hold more than
one personal callsign of the same class?
There are plenty of people who hold both their B and their later A
calls. At one time Ofcom were happy to extract money from people to
allow them resurrect their B calls in addition to their A. Plenty of
people use the different calls for purposes where they wanted to split
activities across their calls. e.g. use the A for HF activities and the
B for contesting, that kind of thing.

Now finally Ofcom are going to get rid of multiple personal calls of the
same level. It doesn't bother me TBH... I'll just log in and relinquish
one of them and that's that. It will go into the pool and one day will
be reallocated. Just like yours will be a couple of years after you
shuffle off your mortal coil and join the choir invisible. Hopefully a
good few years away. Maybe by that time the kudos of having a G3 will be
completely dissipated. As it stands many of the new full licence holders
I've met in the last 2-3 years are G3, G4 or G5 call holders instead of
M0's. So it's starting to get difficult to know if that G4D?? call is 50
years old or 50 minutes :-)
Brian Morrison
2024-08-02 12:57:35 UTC
On Fri, 2 Aug 2024 13:54:35 +0100
Post by mm0fmf
So it's starting to get difficult to know if that G4D?? call is 50
years old or 50 minutes :-)
I think most old timers would be able to tell.
But change is"
Ian Jackson
2024-08-03 07:39:05 UTC
In message <v8ikuc$2qpq3$***@dont-email.me>, mm0fmf <***@invalid.com>
writes
Post by mm0fmf
Post by Ian Jackson
Post by Ian Jackson
[...]
AIUI, no one was ever supposed to have more than one callsign of the
same class (well, at least not after OFCOM realised that some people
WERE doing what you say, and acquiring a collection of them). Probably
most only had two, and by accident - their original Class-B (which they
kept), and later a new Class-A or Full. A decision about which one to
keep should have been made when the Class-B was also made a Full.
Post by mm0fmf
Now finally Ofcom are going to get rid of multiple personal calls of
the same level.
I have to admit that I'm not quite sure what the latest ruling is. Are
we now supposed to have only one personal callsign (of any kind)?
Post by mm0fmf
It doesn't bother me TBH... I'll just log in and relinquish one of
them and that's that. It will go into the pool and one day will be
reallocated. Just like yours will be a couple of years after you
shuffle off your mortal coil and join the choir invisible. Hopefully a
good few years away.
I'll drink to that!
Post by mm0fmf
Maybe by that time the kudos of having a G3 will be completely
dissipated. As it stands many of the new full licence holders I've met
in the last 2-3 years are G3, G4 or G5 call holders instead of M0's. So
it's starting to get difficult to know if that G4D?? call is 50 years
old or 50 minutes :-)
At least they don't seem to have decided to grave-rob the G3s (and the
other old Class-As), and re-issue their callsigns to Foundations!
mm0fmf
2024-08-03 09:25:26 UTC
Post by Ian Jackson
AIUI, no one was ever supposed
Lots of things are supposed not to happen. Enforcing the "rules"
requires a will and the resources to carry out the will. The will now
seems to be driven by ensuring Ofcom doesn't run out of callsigns. You
don't run out if you recycle old calls no longer in use.
Post by Ian Jackson
I have to admit that I'm not quite sure what the latest ruling is. Are
we now supposed to have only one personal callsign (of any kind)?
Didn't you read all the nice information Ofcom released about the
changes? You're not still clinging to some old outdated BR68 are you?
Post by Ian Jackson
At least they don't seem to have decided to grave-rob the G3s (and the
other old Class-As), and re-issue their callsigns to Foundations!
Your support for the fine traditions and gentlemanly pursuits of hammery
are clear. You are G4SDW AICMFP. ;-)
Ian Jackson
2024-08-03 12:44:49 UTC
In message <v8kt27$3ct6r$***@dont-email.me>, mm0fmf <***@invalid.com>
writes
Post by mm0fmf
Post by Ian Jackson
AIUI, no one was ever supposed
Lots of things are supposed not to happen. Enforcing the "rules"
requires a will and the resources to carry out the will. The will now
seems to be driven by ensuring Ofcom doesn't run out of callsigns. You
don't run out if you recycle old calls no longer in use.
It's obvious even to me that recycling will be necessary. However, it's
a pity there will be no way of ensuring it is obvious that the (say) G3
you hear on the air is a genuine newbie, and not some awkward old-timer
who is determined not to throw off his mortal coil.
Post by mm0fmf
Post by Ian Jackson
I have to admit that I'm not quite sure what the latest ruling is.
Are we now supposed to have only one personal callsign (of any kind)?
Didn't you read all the nice information Ofcom released about the
changes? You're not still clinging to some old outdated BR68 are you?
No. I've read about the changes. It's just that I've forgotten what some
are. I was hoping you would put me straight in the matter.
Post by mm0fmf
Post by Ian Jackson
At least they don't seem to have decided to grave-rob the G3s (and
the other old Class-As), and re-issue their callsigns to Foundations!
Your support for the fine traditions and gentlemanly pursuits of
hammery are clear. You are G4SDW AICMFP. ;-)
That won't go very far these days. It won't even get
you a pint of weak beer!
mm0fmf
2024-08-03 13:16:46 UTC
Post by mm0fmf
At least they don't seem to have decided to grave-rob the G3s (and
the  other old Class-As), and re-issue their callsigns to Foundations!
Your support for the fine traditions and gentlemanly pursuits of
hammery are clear. You are G4SDW AICMFP. ;-)
That won't go very far these days. It won't even get
you a pint of weak beer!
From what I recall they announced the changes as:

recycling calls returned to Ofcom either through death of the holder or
no longer wanting a licence

phasing out issuing 2xxxx IL calls and using M8/M9 calls instead

allowing existing 2xxxx call holders to exchange with an M8/M9 call

Only being allowed to hold one personal licence. So no multiple fulls
for people like me and nobody holding their M3 when they get a 2E and
likewise when they get a full.

To a large degree the changes requires updates to Ofcom's licencing
software ISTR. So many of the changes will not be put into practice
until that software is running. Let's hope it's not Fujitsu doing the
work or we'll all find we've been allocated GM4DHJ and nobody will talk
to us!

I also seem to remember the new software was expected late Autumn.
Ian Jackson
2024-08-03 18:57:46 UTC
In message <v8lajv$3ele3$***@dont-email.me>, mm0fmf <***@invalid.com>
writes
Post by mm0fmf
Post by mm0fmf
At least they don't seem to have decided to grave-rob the G3s (and
the  other old Class-As), and re-issue their callsigns to Foundations!
Your support for the fine traditions and gentlemanly pursuits of
hammery are clear. You are G4SDW AICMFP. ;-)
That won't go very far these days. It won't even get
you a pint of weak beer!
recycling calls returned to Ofcom either through death of the holder or
no longer wanting a licence
phasing out issuing 2xxxx IL calls and using M8/M9 calls instead
allowing existing 2xxxx call holders to exchange with an M8/M9 call
Only being allowed to hold one personal licence. So no multiple fulls
for people like me and nobody holding their M3 when they get a 2E and
likewise when they get a full.
Mni tnx fer the info.
Post by mm0fmf
To a large degree the changes requires updates to Ofcom's licencing
software ISTR. So many of the changes will not be put into practice
until that software is running.
I would have thought that good old Excel would be adequate for the job.
Still, why use an old tried and tested wheel when you can invent a newer
one?
Post by mm0fmf
Let's hope it's not Fujitsu doing the work or we'll all find we've
been allocated GM4DHJ and nobody will talk to us!
:o))
Post by mm0fmf
I also seem to remember the new software was expected late Autumn.
Does that include time for the inevitable debugging?
mm0fmf
2024-08-03 19:11:50 UTC
Post by Ian Jackson
Post by mm0fmf
I also seem to remember the new software was expected late Autumn.
Does that include time for the inevitable debugging?
The only thing Excel is good for is keeping middle managers out of your
hair whilst they fanny about with their shitty Excel scripts and think
they can actually program. Ofcom have probably got a perfectly viable
SQL database system and the changes will be to the web front end that
allows you to query items and update the DB. There may not be any
changes to the what we users see.
Brian
2024-08-09 08:25:18 UTC
Post by mm0fmf
Post by Ian Jackson
Post by mm0fmf
I also seem to remember the new software was expected late Autumn.
Does that include time for the inevitable debugging?
The only thing Excel is good for is keeping middle managers out of your
hair whilst they fanny about with their shitty Excel scripts and think
they can actually program. Ofcom have probably got a perfectly viable
SQL database system and the changes will be to the web front end that
allows you to query items and update the DB. There may not be any
changes to the what we users see.
It is far more likely some lowly Ofcom admin assistant is using Excel.

Ofcom invest the minimum of effort on amateur radio.

Jim GM4DHJ ...
great idea
Jim GM4DHJ ...
2024-08-04 16:06:39 UTC
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by mm0fmf
Post by mm0fmf
[...]
but it is G4DHJ...don't want to be associated with Scottish scumbags
like yoooz
brian
2024-08-04 05:31:09 UTC
Post by Ian Jackson
writes
Post by Ian Jackson
Aren't the ILs going to be allowed to convert their weird 2x
callsigns into M8s and M9s, which at least sort-of resemble
something from the UK?
Yes, once Ofcom have updated their licensing platform software to
allow this.
wish they would hurry up and take away all those multiple callsigns
people hold
I think that is being done as they work through the licences with the
updated conditions being sent out by whatever means is being used.
Nope. I've still got all of mine (2x full, 2x club) and have been
emailed by the nice people at Ofcom about the new conditions.
Don't you have to be a 'really very special person' to hold more than
one personal callsign of the same class?
Bona fide operators can hold a short contest callsign .
https://www.rsgbcc.org/hf/information/scc.shtml includes the current
list.

I can see the point of these on busy short wave contests, but I find
them a nuisance on VHF contests in weak signal conditions. I strain to
listen for non-existent letters, It defeats the purpose, when I ask for
repeats.

Brian
Brian Howie
Jim GM4DHJ ...
bet they wouldn't have three if you still had to pay for them
Jim GM4DHJ ...
shouldn't be a problem they are full of millennials not hams
mm0fmf
2024-07-27 16:28:08 UTC
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
...happy burfday dear GM4DHJ happy burfday to me....tee hee July
1974 got my one and only callsign ....
How's the noise from the M8 Jim?
what?...the motorway?
Yes, I don't think that any M8 or M9 licences have been issued yet.
Aren't the ILs going to be allowed to convert their weird 2x callsigns
into M8s and M9s, which at least sort-of resemble something from the UK?
Hmm yes, 2x calls very un-UK. OK hang on, wasn't 2MT a UK station? 2LO
was one as well. When was that? 1922. What were you saying about 2x
calls not resembling UK calls.
Ian Jackson
2024-07-27 19:47:12 UTC
In message <v8376p$3f6jp$***@dont-email.me>, mm0fmf <***@invalid.com>
writes
Post by mm0fmf
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
...happy burfday dear GM4DHJ happy burfday to me....tee hee July
1974 got my one and only callsign ....
How's the noise from the M8 Jim?
what?...the motorway?
Yes, I don't think that any M8 or M9 licences have been issued yet.
Aren't the ILs going to be allowed to convert their weird 2x
callsigns into M8s and M9s, which at least sort-of resemble something
from the UK?
Hmm yes, 2x calls very un-UK. OK hang on, wasn't 2MT a UK station? 2LO
was one as well. When was that? 1922. What were you saying about 2x
calls not resembling UK calls.
Yebbut......
of course that was in the days when no country prefix was used/needed.
As well as 2xx, other BBC stations had 5xx and 6xx callsigns. Later G
was added (although, apart from the very early stations, I don't think
the public was ever aware of official callsigns). They didn't resemble
IL format. That said, historically 2 is one of the ancient UK country
prefixes.
mm0fmf
2 prefix even predates you which is impressive ;-)
brian
2024-07-23 21:17:53 UTC
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
...happy burfday dear GM4DHJ happy burfday to me....tee hee July 1974
got my one and only callsign ....
https://www.qrz.com/db/GM4DHJ
Sept 1974, but I was a lazy bottomed Class B before then.

Brian
Brian Howie
Jim GM4DHJ ...
shocking
Jim GM4DHJ ...
you going to port seton next friday ?
brian
2024-08-05 15:51:42 UTC
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by brian
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
...happy burfday dear GM4DHJ happy burfday to me....tee hee July
1974 got my one and only callsign ....
https://www.qrz.com/db/GM4DHJ
Sept 1974, but I was a lazy bottomed Class B before then.
Brian
you going to port seton next friday ?
I'll be on holiday.

Brian