uk radio amateur
Jim GM4DHJ ...
2020-03-27 16:10:22 UTC
uk radio amateur group on zello is back up and running ....almost all
wwelcome....
Ian Jackson
2020-03-27 19:58:47 UTC
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
uk radio amateur group on zello is back up and running ....almost all
wwelcome....
Zello audio quality is amazing - almost broadcast FM radio quality.
But is isn't amateur radio.
Ian
Stephen Cole
2020-03-27 20:29:17 UTC
Post by Ian Jackson
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
uk radio amateur group on zello is back up and running ....almost all
wwelcome....
Zello audio quality is amazing - almost broadcast FM radio quality.
But is isn't amateur radio.
Those recordings that Jim made of Paul when he snitched on him were
astonishingly good quality and were able to be matched perfectly to that
broadcast radio recording of “John Wilkie”, to a “forensic standard”,
apparently.
--
M0TEY // STC
www.twitter.com/ukradioamateur
Jim GM4DHJ ...
have to say they sounded the same...glad to be of service ......
Jim GM4DHJ ...
then again all you English sound the same....
Stephen Cole
2020-03-28 05:55:33 UTC
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Stephen Cole
Post by Ian Jackson
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
uk radio amateur group on zello is back up and running ....almost all
wwelcome....
Zello audio quality is amazing - almost broadcast FM radio quality.
But is isn't amateur radio.
Those recordings that Jim made of Paul when he snitched on him were
astonishingly good quality and were able to be matched perfectly to that
broadcast radio recording of “John Wilkie”, to a “forensic standard”,
apparently.
have to say they sounded the same...glad to be of service ......
It was a good snitching, Jim. You really fucked the poor guy over. Well
done, Jim.
Jinky ...
It was nothing...
Stephen Cole
2020-03-28 08:49:57 UTC
Post by Jinky ...
Post by Stephen Cole
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Stephen Cole
Post by Ian Jackson
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
uk radio amateur group on zello is back up and running ....almost all
wwelcome....
Zello audio quality is amazing - almost broadcast FM radio quality.
But is isn't amateur radio.
Those recordings that Jim made of Paul when he snitched on him were
astonishingly good quality and were able to be matched perfectly to that
broadcast radio recording of “John Wilkie”, to a “forensic standard”,
apparently.
have to say they sounded the same...glad to be of service ......
It was a good snitching, Jim. You really fucked the poor guy over. Well
done, Jim.
It was nothing...
You captured the undeniable proof that “Paul Cummins” and “John Wilkie” are
one and the same, mate. Brian has been trying to nail that down for years
but could never quite manage it. Your snitching on Paul, Jim, made Brian’s
year. Well done, Jim.
Jinky ...
sure did...thanks again....glad to help brian ....
Stephen Cole
2020-03-28 08:59:20 UTC
Post by Jinky ...
Post by Stephen Cole
Post by Jinky ...
Post by Stephen Cole
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Stephen Cole
Post by Ian Jackson
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
[...]
Brian couldn’t have brought Paul down without your help, Jim. Your
snitching on Paul, Jim, helped Brian win their war, mate. Well done, Jim.
Jinky ...
i know...but what can you do...thanks again
Stephen Cole
2020-03-28 09:41:38 UTC
Post by Jinky ...
Post by Stephen Cole
Post by Jinky ...
Post by Stephen Cole
Post by Jinky ...
Post by Stephen Cole
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Stephen Cole
Post by Ian Jackson
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
[...]
A lot of people don’t like snitches, Jim, but you ignore them. You did the
right thing when you snitched on Paul, mate. Tucked him right up you did,
too. Well done, Jim.
Jinky ...
It was nothing ....you should be more law abiding like me .....
BrokenFlame
2022-06-16 03:01:42 UTC
I know this is such an old post BUT can I please have contact information for ANY of you amazing people; I have someone information on Paul i'd love you all to know
For full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/uk-diy/uk-radio-amateur-1418098-.htm
Jim Stewart ...
2022-06-16 06:19:58 UTC
jinky was me just one of the amazing people...tee hee
A. non Eyemouse
2022-06-17 09:50:51 UTC
On Thu, 16 Jun 2022 07:19:58 +0100
Post by Jim Stewart ...
Post by BrokenFlame
I know this is such an old post BUT can I please have contact
information for ANY of you amazing people; I have someone
information on Paul i'd love you all to know!
jinky was me just one of the amazing people...tee hee
Is that your oriental alter ego?

BTW, are you buying one of those electric Mustangs?
--
Mouse.
Where Morse meets House.
Jim Stewart ...
2022-06-17 11:24:11 UTC
Post by Jim Stewart ...
Post by BrokenFlame
I know this is such an old post BUT can I please have contact
information for ANY of you amazing people; I have someone
information on Paul i'd love you all to know!
jinky was me just one of the amazing people...tee hee
Is that your oriental alter ego?
you mean as in chinky ? ....no...Jinky is my fitba name..
that abortion ? ... don't be silly
Jim Stewart ...
2022-06-16 06:25:54 UTC
do you mean the doctor death pal of the xl con man der ? ....
A. non Eyemouse
2022-06-16 07:37:50 UTC
On Thu, 16 Jun 2022 07:25:54 +0100
Post by Jim Stewart ...
Post by BrokenFlame
I know this is such an old post BUT can I please have contact
information for ANY of you amazing people; I have someone
information on Paul i'd love you all to know!
do you mean the doctor death pal of the xl con man der ? ....
They want us to know he's really alive and that he's been living in
witness protection?
--
Mouse.
Where Morse meets House.
Jim Stewart ...
oh right ...
Crystal Quartz
2022-06-16 21:23:01 UTC
Post by Jim Stewart ...
Post by BrokenFlame
I know this is such an old post BUT can I please have contact
information for ANY of you amazing people; I have someone
information on Paul i'd love you all to know!
do you mean the doctor death pal of the xl con man der ? ....
They want us to know he's really alive and that he's been living in
witness protection?
oh right ...
That's also me "BrokenFlame" I didn't know it was a Google Group before!
Sorry about that alt account!
A. non Eyemouse
2022-06-17 08:22:13 UTC
On Thu, 16 Jun 2022 14:23:01 -0700 (PDT)
Post by Crystal Quartz
Post by Jim Stewart ...
Post by BrokenFlame
I know this is such an old post BUT can I please have contact
information for ANY of you amazing people; I have someone
information on Paul i'd love you all to know!
do you mean the doctor death pal of the xl con man der ? ....
They want us to know he's really alive and that he's been living
in witness protection?
oh right ...
That's also me "BrokenFlame" I didn't know it was a Google Group
before! Sorry about that alt account!
It's not a "Google Group". It's Usenet but Google just choose to index
it and facilitate posting via their infrastructure. You won;t find posts
on Google where the original poster added the "X-no-archive" header or
have requested removal under some privacy requirement. Howard Knight is
more helpful in that respect.
--
Mouse.
Where Morse meets House.
ConfusedDuckling
2024-03-26 00:02:30 UTC
Hi! What information do you have please?

I have a personal relationship with somebody who was extremely close to him who has minimal informatio
For full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/uk-diy/uk-radio-amateur-1418098-.htm
Bernie
2024-03-29 19:17:03 UTC
On Tue, 26 Mar 2024 00:02:30 +0000
Post by ConfusedDuckling
Hi! What information do you have please?
I have a personal relationship with somebody who was extremely close
to him who has minimal information
Jim's the person to talk to. I think he had some Ebay dealings with
him, and, and it was Jim who stitched him up with the network radio
thing.
Ottavio Caruso
Ottavio Caruso
Jim GM4DHJ ...
you would know about that
Jim GM4DHJ ...
2024-04-09 08:24:00 UTC
Post by ConfusedDuckling
Hi! What information do you have please?
I have a personal relationship with somebody who was extremely close
to him who has minimal information
Jim's the person to talk to. I think he had some Ebay dealings with
him, and, and it was Jim who stitched him up with the network radio
thing.
he bought a tank whip from me but never paid.....also it was so funny
when cole tried to fake gareth....
Bernie
2024-04-14 13:08:38 UTC
Post by ConfusedDuckling
Hi! What information do you have please?
I have a personal relationship with somebody who was extremely
close to him who has minimal information
Jim's the person to talk to. I think he had some Ebay dealings with
him, and, and it was Jim who stitched him up with the network radio
thing.
he bought a tank whip from me but never paid.....also it was so funny
when cole tried to fake gareth....
A non-paying bidder?

shocking....

How did Cole try to fake Gareth?
Jim GM4DHJ ...
2024-04-23 08:55:01 UTC
Post by Bernie
Post by ConfusedDuckling
Hi! What information do you have please?
I have a personal relationship with somebody who was extremely
close to him who has minimal information
Jim's the person to talk to. I think he had some Ebay dealings with
him, and, and it was Jim who stitched him up with the network radio
thing.
he bought a tank whip from me but never paid.....also it was so funny
when cole tried to fake gareth....
A non-paying bidder?
shocking....
How did Cole try to fake Gareth?
he put on a silly voice and used his callsign...he couldn't keep it up
for long...silly boy...did he get divorced and was that why he moved
house...what a dump he was living in...what cheek to slag me for a bit
of dust in the vents of a telly!
Bernie
2024-05-02 14:47:41 UTC
On Tue, 23 Apr 2024 09:55:01 +0100
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Bernie
Post by ConfusedDuckling
Hi! What information do you have please?
I have a personal relationship with somebody who was extremely
close to him who has minimal information
Jim's the person to talk to. I think he had some Ebay dealings
with him, and, and it was Jim who stitched him up with the
network radio thing.
he bought a tank whip from me but never paid.....also it was so
funny when cole tried to fake gareth....
A non-paying bidder?
shocking....
How did Cole try to fake Gareth?
he put on a silly voice and used his callsign...he couldn't keep it
up for long...silly boy...did he get divorced and was that why he
moved house...what a dump he was living in...what cheek to slag me
for a bit of dust in the vents of a telly!
No idea what happened to Cole, Jim.You're normally pretty good at
internet sleuthing, track him down.
Jim GM4DHJ ...
2024-05-04 09:27:11 UTC
Post by Bernie
On Tue, 23 Apr 2024 09:55:01 +0100
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
no
Bernie
2024-05-05 10:40:51 UTC
On Sat, 4 May 2024 10:27:11 +0100
Post by Bernie
On Tue, 23 Apr 2024 09:55:01 +0100
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Bernie
Post by ConfusedDuckling
[...]
Then the Cole disappearance will remain a mystery, Jim. My guess is
that Reay nobbled him. Same as he did to Stan when he was spilling
Reay family secrets.
Jim GM4DHJ ...
2024-05-05 13:16:20 UTC
Post by Bernie
On Sat, 4 May 2024 10:27:11 +0100
Post by Bernie
On Tue, 23 Apr 2024 09:55:01 +0100
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
brian wouldn't do that
Jim GM4DHJ ...
2024-05-05 13:17:23 UTC
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Bernie
On Sat, 4 May 2024 10:27:11 +0100
Post by Bernie
On Tue, 23 Apr 2024 09:55:01 +0100
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
raey is basicaly a nice guy
A. non Eyemouse
2024-05-05 15:02:37 UTC
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Bernie
On Sat, 4 May 2024 10:27:11 +0100
Post by Bernie
On Tue, 23 Apr 2024 09:55:01 +0100
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Bernie
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Bernie
Post by Bernie
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
for a bit of dust in the vents of a telly!
No idea what happened to Cole, Jim.You're normally pretty good at
internet sleuthing, track him down.
no
Then the Cole disappearance will remain a mystery, Jim. My guess is
that Reay nobbled him. Same as he did to Stan when he was spilling
Reay family secrets.
brian wouldn't do that
raey is basicaly a nice guy
Is it Raey as in Yaesu?
--
Mouse.
Where Morse meets House.
Brian Morrison
2024-05-05 16:21:14 UTC
On Sun, 5 May 2024 16:02:37 +0100
Post by A. non Eyemouse
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
raey is basicaly a nice guy
Is it Raey as in Yaesu?
Digraphs R us!
--
Brian Morrison

Oscar Wilde
A. non Eyemouse
2024-05-08 23:37:23 UTC
Post by Brian Morrison
On Sun, 5 May 2024 16:02:37 +0100
Post by A. non Eyemouse
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
raey is basicaly a nice guy
Is it Raey as in Yaesu?
Digraphs R us
I should have done it with the ITA alphabet. Ræy as in Yæsu.
--
Mouse.
Where Morse meets House.
Roger Hayter
2024-05-05 16:29:18 UTC
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Bernie
On Sat, 4 May 2024 10:27:11 +0100
Post by Bernie
On Tue, 23 Apr 2024 09:55:01 +0100
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Bernie
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Bernie
Post by Bernie
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
for a bit of dust in the vents of a telly!
No idea what happened to Cole, Jim.You're normally pretty good at
internet sleuthing, track him down.
no
Then the Cole disappearance will remain a mystery, Jim. My guess is
that Reay nobbled him. Same as he did to Stan when he was spilling
Reay family secrets.
brian wouldn't do that
raey is basicaly a nice guy
Is it Raey as in Yaesu?
I think it is Reay as in Yeasu.
Roger Hayter
Jim GM4DHJ ...
2024-05-09 14:56:10 UTC
Post by Roger Hayter
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Bernie
On Sat, 4 May 2024 10:27:11 +0100
Post by Bernie
On Tue, 23 Apr 2024 09:55:01 +0100
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Bernie
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
correct
Bernie
2024-05-06 10:17:54 UTC
On Sun, 5 May 2024 14:16:20 +0100
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Bernie
On Sat, 4 May 2024 10:27:11 +0100
Post by Bernie
On Tue, 23 Apr 2024 09:55:01 +0100
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Bernie
Post by ConfusedDuckling
Hi! What information do you have please?
I have a personal relationship with somebody who was
extremely close to him who has minimal information
[...]
I reckon Cole would've needed to sign an NDA before visiting The
Eagle's Nest or whatever it is that chez Reay is called, Jim.
Jim GM4DHJ ...
2024-05-09 14:56:54 UTC
Post by Bernie
On Sun, 5 May 2024 14:16:20 +0100
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Bernie
On Sat, 4 May 2024 10:27:11 +0100
Post by Bernie
On Tue, 23 Apr 2024 09:55:01 +0100
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
falcons nest
Bernie
2024-05-10 08:59:11 UTC
On Thu, 9 May 2024 15:56:54 +0100
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Bernie
On Sun, 5 May 2024 14:16:20 +0100
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Bernie
On Sat, 4 May 2024 10:27:11 +0100
Post by Bernie
On Tue, 23 Apr 2024 09:55:01 +0100
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Ducks quack.
Jim GM4DHJ ...
2024-05-10 09:55:48 UTC
Post by Bernie
On Thu, 9 May 2024 15:56:54 +0100
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Bernie
On Sun, 5 May 2024 14:16:20 +0100
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Bernie
On Sat, 4 May 2024 10:27:11 +0100
Post by Bernie
On Tue, 23 Apr 2024 09:55:01 +0100
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
hhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Jim GM4DHJ ...
2024-05-10 09:55:30 UTC
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Bernie
On Sun, 5 May 2024 14:16:20 +0100
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Bernie
On Sat, 4 May 2024 10:27:11 +0100
Post by Bernie
On Tue, 23 Apr 2024 09:55:01 +0100
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
roost?
Bernie
2024-05-12 09:59:23 UTC
On Fri, 10 May 2024 10:55:30 +0100
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Bernie
On Sun, 5 May 2024 14:16:20 +0100
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Bernie
On Sat, 4 May 2024 10:27:11 +0100
Post by Bernie
On Tue, 23 Apr 2024 09:55:01 +0100
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Roost falcon? Would you serve cheeps with that?
Jim GM4DHJ ...
2024-05-12 12:46:25 UTC
Post by Bernie
On Fri, 10 May 2024 10:55:30 +0100
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Bernie
On Sun, 5 May 2024 14:16:20 +0100
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Bernie
On Sat, 4 May 2024 10:27:11 +0100
Post by Bernie
On Tue, 23 Apr 2024 09:55:01 +0100
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
no
Bernie
2024-05-12 17:25:10 UTC
On Sun, 12 May 2024 13:46:25 +0100
Post by Bernie
On Fri, 10 May 2024 10:55:30 +0100
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Bernie
On Sun, 5 May 2024 14:16:20 +0100
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Bernie
On Sat, 4 May 2024 10:27:11 +0100
Post by Bernie
On Tue, 23 Apr 2024 09:55:01 +0100
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Burt's got a very good recipe for air-fried chips, Jim.
Jim GM4DHJ ...
2024-05-13 09:15:09 UTC
Post by Bernie
On Fri, 10 May 2024 10:55:30 +0100
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Bernie
On Sun, 5 May 2024 14:16:20 +0100
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Bernie
On Sat, 4 May 2024 10:27:11 +0100
Post by Bernie
On Tue, 23 Apr 2024 09:55:01 +0100
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
love costco skinny air fried chips
Jim GM4DHJ ...
2024-05-12 12:47:30 UTC
Post by Bernie
On Fri, 10 May 2024 10:55:30 +0100
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Bernie
On Sun, 5 May 2024 14:16:20 +0100
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Bernie
On Sat, 4 May 2024 10:27:11 +0100
Post by Bernie
On Tue, 23 Apr 2024 09:55:01 +0100
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
you are thinking about a roast
Bernie
2024-05-12 17:32:09 UTC
On Sun, 12 May 2024 13:47:30 +0100
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Bernie
On Fri, 10 May 2024 10:55:30 +0100
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Bernie
On Sun, 5 May 2024 14:16:20 +0100
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Bernie
On Sat, 4 May 2024 10:27:11 +0100
Post by Bernie
On Tue, 23 Apr 2024 09:55:01 +0100
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Bernie
Post by ConfusedDuckling
[...]
Yeah, probably. I'm having a bit of trouble understanding your accent,
Jim.
Jim GM4DHJ ...
2024-05-13 09:15:41 UTC
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Bernie
On Fri, 10 May 2024 10:55:30 +0100
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Bernie
On Sun, 5 May 2024 14:16:20 +0100
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Bernie
On Sat, 4 May 2024 10:27:11 +0100
Post by Bernie
On Tue, 23 Apr 2024 09:55:01 +0100
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Bernie
Post by ConfusedDuckling
[...]
yea right

Paul Cummins
2020-03-28 16:36:00 UTC
Brian couldn_t have brought Paul down without your help,
Still waiting for this "imminent" court case, papers apparently issued
over 12 months ago!

Of course, Brian, or anyone else, will never issue papers, because they
have no way of doing so.
--
Paul Cummins - Always a NetHead
Wasting Bandwidth since 1981

There are two kinds of people in the world,
Those who can draw conclusions from incomplete data...
Paul Cummins
2020-03-28 16:36:00 UTC
to a _forensic standard_,
Still waiting for this forensic evidence...

Jim GM4DHJ ...
what is amateur radio these days....
Jim GM4DHJ ...
...can be anything with any kind of people
A. non Eyemouse
2020-03-27 21:28:40 UTC
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Ian Jackson
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
uk radio amateur group on zello is back up and running ....almost
all wwelcome....
Zello audio quality is amazing - almost broadcast FM radio quality.
But is isn't amateur radio.
what is amateur radio these days....
...can be anything with any kind of people
Was wondering how many COVID_19_PREPPER groups there are on Zello.
--
Mouse.
Where Morse meets House.
Jinky ...
Dugong 1 is on there under the Potteries radio club....
mm0fmf
2020-03-28 09:57:55 UTC
Post by Ian Jackson
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
uk radio amateur group on zello is back up and running ....almost all
wwelcome....
Zello audio quality is amazing - almost broadcast FM radio quality.
But is isn't amateur radio.
Maybe they could replace DAB with Zello then as DAB gets nowhere near
broadcast FM quality in practice.
brian
2020-03-28 08:57:33 UTC
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
uk radio amateur group on zello is back up and running ....almost all
wwelcome....
So 'tis

Brian
--
Brian Howie
Jinky ...
2020-03-28 09:16:21 UTC
Post by brian
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
uk radio amateur group on zello is back up and running ....almost all
wwelcome....
So 'tis
Brian
listening now ....and the joy is you can use an old £5 phone like a
samsung young like I use AND you don't have to pass any silly exams.....
the ultimate in inclusivity and dumbing down ......