HIV Question.
Rambo
2023-10-30 11:12:32 UTC
Can you contract HIV from getting a stranger's spunk in your eye?

Asking for a friend.
Sid
2023-10-30 11:41:51 UTC
My understanding is, the virus is transmitted through exchange of body
fluids.

I am not a virologist.
Brian Gaff
2023-10-30 12:25:26 UTC
I think you need to ask this from an expert in STDs, not DIY?
Brian
--
--:
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...
Asking for a friend.
Roger Hayter
2023-10-30 12:29:27 UTC
Post by Brian Gaff
I think you need to ask this from an expert in STDs, not DIY?
Brian
I suppose if you are a troll one place is as good as another to troll. I
really doubt if it was a sincere question and the main point seems to have
been to forge a regular ukra poster's identity.
Roger Hayter
Rambo
2023-10-31 00:57:00 UTC
Post by Roger Hayter
Post by Brian Gaff
I think you need to ask this from an expert in STDs, not DIY?
Brian
I suppose if you are a troll one place is as good as another to troll. I
really doubt if it was a sincere question and the main point seems to have
been to forge a regular ukra poster's identity.
Usually happens when you yank a certain posters chain....pretty
obvious really !
Radio Man
2023-10-31 20:44:59 UTC
Post by Rambo
Post by Roger Hayter
Post by Brian Gaff
I think you need to ask this from an expert in STDs, not DIY?
Brian
I suppose if you are a troll one place is as good as another to troll. I
really doubt if it was a sincere question and the main point seems to
have been to forge a regular ukra poster's identity.
Usually happens when you yank a certain posters chain....pretty
obvious really !
The way some people can be relied upon to react in exactly the same
stupid way, every single time, is certainly reassuring, Dumbo Dick.
Rambo
You prove my point, Reay !
mm0fmf
The irony is strong with this one.
Rambo
2023-11-01 23:42:01 UTC
Post by Radio Man
Post by Rambo
Post by Roger Hayter
Post by Brian Gaff
I think you need to ask this from an expert in STDs, not DIY?
Brian
I suppose if you are a troll one place is as good as another to troll. I
really doubt if it was a sincere question and the main point seems to
have been to forge a regular ukra poster's identity.
Usually happens when you yank a certain posters chain....pretty
obvious really !
The way some people can be relied upon to react in exactly the same
stupid way, every single time, is certainly reassuring, Dumbo Dick.
You prove my point, Reay !
The irony is strong with this one.
And with you Andy, the renowned Scottish pervert !

Sid
2023-10-30 11:41:51 UTC

I am not a virologist.
Max Demian
2023-10-30 16:57:59 UTC
Post by Sid
My understanding is, the virus is transmitted through exchange of body
fluids.
I think the transmission can be one way.
Max Demian
Sid
2023-10-30 17:10:19 UTC
....but, many different fluids from infected donor.
Roger Hayter
2023-10-30 17:43:15 UTC
Post by Max Demian
Post by Sid
My understanding is, the virus is transmitted through exchange of body
fluids.
I think the transmission can be one way.
In that sensse it can be entirely one way, but fluid from the infected person
does have to come into contact with a naturally wet bit of the victim. I would
have to look up the evidence about infection via conjunctivae but the
theoretical risk is certainly there.
Roger Hayter
Rambo
2023-10-31 00:57:55 UTC
How would I know ?
Sid
2023-10-31 05:51:31 UTC
I will keep an eye out for this and report back.
Jim
2023-10-31 07:05:18 UTC
Post by Rambo
Post by Rambo
Can you contract HIV from getting a stranger's spunk in your eye?
Asking for a friend.
How would I know ?
Getting yourself tested is the only way you'd be 100% sure. Perhaps a
trip to your local sexual health clinic?
jim.gm4dhj
Black Street in Glasgow
jim.gm4dhj
2023-11-01 11:33:00 UTC