ping DOJ or others
Jim GM4DHJ ...
2024-05-09 14:58:28 UTC
I hear the big farmers wife has left him...what a shame...tee hee
Jim GM4DHJ ...
2024-05-09 15:09:13 UTC
he probably got caught with his boyfriend .......
Jim GM4DHJ ...
2024-05-10 09:56:28 UTC
come on boys get the gossip going
Brian Morrison
2024-05-10 13:46:06 UTC
On Fri, 10 May 2024 10:56:28 +0100
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
I hear the big farmers wife has left him...what a shame...tee hee
come on boys get the gossip going
Bit too parochial for we southerners.
--
Brian Morrison

Oscar Wilde
brian
2024-05-11 07:08:42 UTC
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
I hear the big farmers wife has left him...what a shame...tee hee
I heard she was very poorly and in care after a massive stroke. Hence
having to sell up.

Brian
Brian Howie
Brian
Typical Jim, spreading false and malicious information.
Bernie
It is disgraceful, Bri. Hanging's too good for the likes of Jim.
Jim GM4DHJ ...
he started it
Bernie
Who did?
Jim GM4DHJ ...
he did
Jim GM4DHJ ...
GM8DMZ until the peer cw testers came along
Radio Man
2024-05-12 11:27:57 UTC
Post by Brian
Post by brian
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
I hear the big farmers wife has left him...what a shame...tee hee
I heard she was very poorly and in care after a massive stroke. Hence
having to sell up.
Brian
Typical Jim, spreading false and malicious information.
Oh yes indeed! I'm sure that we all remember the time Jim pretended to
have been beaten up by his locals.
Jim GM4DHJ ...
i did ....worked well suckered the lot of you
mm0fmf
Is that when he started cross-dressing and posting as his wife?
Bernie
2024-05-13 09:10:53 UTC
On Mon, 13 May 2024 08:48:40 +0100
Post by mm0fmf
Post by Radio Man
Post by Brian
Post by brian
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
I hear the big farmers wife has left him...what a shame...tee hee
I heard she was very poorly and in care after a massive stroke.
Hence having to sell up.
Brian
Typical Jim, spreading false and malicious information.
Oh yes indeed! I'm sure that we all remember the time Jim pretended
to have been beaten up by his locals.
Is that when he started cross-dressing and posting as his wife?
Jesus! Not the panties thing again?

I think we should all try to stay out of Jim's panties.
Jim GM4DHJ ...
please do
mm0fmf
They weren't Jim's though, he was just wearing them.
Jim GM4DHJ ...
just getting my own back after what he has said about me .....
Brian
Childish and puerile, like someone described your chum.
Smolley
Who...old king cole..?
Jim GM4DHJ ...
tough titties
Jim GM4DHJ ...
2024-05-13 09:21:57 UTC
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
I hear the big farmers wife has left him...what a shame...tee hee
I heard she was very poorly  and in care  after a massive stroke. Hence
having to sell up.
Brian
bit strange as he travelled the world with her after selling up

'Coronavirus restrictions now easing. I have travelled to New Orleans,
Dallas, Memphis and Nashville in 2022.

2023, so far, I have been to Dubai, Singapore and Jahor Baru (Malaysia).
Also Los Angeles and Las Vegas.

2024, so far, I've been to Barbados, British Virgin Islands, Dominican
Republic, St Maarten, Antigua, Martinique and St Lucia.'

also funny how he was talking to a lawyer about a split...wouldn't say
much over the air
Jim GM4DHJ ...
well...what do you all think
Bernie
Jim, I think you would benefit from getting yourself a hobby, Jim.
Ottavio Caruso
2024-05-15 13:51:57 UTC
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
I hear the big farmers wife has left him...what a shame...tee hee
I heard she was very poorly  and in care  after a massive stroke.
Hence having to sell up.
Brian
bit strange as he travelled the world with her after selling up
'Coronavirus restrictions now easing. I have travelled to New
Orleans, Dallas, Memphis and Nashville in 2022.
2023, so far, I have been to Dubai, Singapore and Jahor Baru
(Malaysia). Also Los Angeles and Las Vegas.
2024, so far, I've been to Barbados, British Virgin Islands,
Dominican Republic, St Maarten, Antigua, Martinique and St Lucia.'
also funny how he was talking to a lawyer about a split...wouldn't
say much over the air
well...what do you all think
Jim, I think you would benefit from getting yourself a hobby, Jim.
Other than x-dressing?
Ottavio Caruso
Jim GM4DHJ ...
2024-05-17 12:22:30 UTC
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
I hear the big farmers wife has left him...what a shame...tee hee
I heard she was very poorly  and in care  after a massive stroke.
Hence having to sell up.
Brian
bit strange as he travelled the world with her after selling up
'Coronavirus restrictions now easing. I have travelled to New
Orleans, Dallas, Memphis and Nashville in 2022.
2023, so far, I have been to Dubai, Singapore and Jahor Baru
(Malaysia). Also Los Angeles and Las Vegas.
2024, so far, I've been to Barbados, British Virgin Islands,
Dominican Republic, St Maarten, Antigua, Martinique and St Lucia.'
also funny how he was talking to a lawyer about a split...wouldn't
say much over the air
well...what do you all think
Jim, I think you would benefit from getting yourself a hobby, Jim.
Other than x-dressing?
i'm not a manky foreigner

Jim GM4DHJ ...
2024-05-17 12:19:47 UTC
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
I hear the big farmers wife has left him...what a shame...tee hee
I heard she was very poorly  and in care  after a massive stroke.
Hence having to sell up.
Brian
bit strange as he travelled the world with her after selling up
'Coronavirus restrictions now easing. I have travelled to New
Orleans, Dallas, Memphis and Nashville in 2022.
2023, so far, I have been to Dubai, Singapore and Jahor Baru
(Malaysia). Also Los Angeles and Las Vegas.
2024, so far, I've been to Barbados, British Virgin Islands,
Dominican Republic, St Maarten, Antigua, Martinique and St Lucia.'
also funny how he was talking to a lawyer about a split...wouldn't
say much over the air
well...what do you all think
Jim, I think you would benefit from getting yourself a hobby, Jim.
what better hobby than this