Liz Truss.
Radio Man
2023-10-27 08:58:13 UTC
Say what you like about Liz, but she's got a cracking pair of tits on
her. I'd say that it's between her and Boris for the biggest tits on a
prime minister.

Liz could blow my mini budget anytime - Boris would have to ask very
nicely, but never say never.
R Souls
2023-10-27 17:15:27 UTC
On Fri, 27 Oct 2023 08:58:13 GMT, Radio Man
Post by Radio Man
Say what you like about Liz, but she's got a cracking pair of tits on
her. I'd say that it's between her and Boris for the biggest tits on a
prime minister.
Liz could blow my mini budget anytime
Jesus christ, you must be desperate! I wouldn't touch Thick Lizzy with
a barge pole.
Post by Radio Man
- Boris would have to ask very
nicely, but never say never.
Radio Man
Get a sex drive .I want to fuck her tits not her brains
Rambo
2023-10-30 00:23:25 UTC
Post by Radio Man
Say what you like about Liz, but she's got a cracking pair of tits on
her. I'd say that it's between her and Boris for the biggest tits on a
prime minister.
Liz could blow my mini budget anytime
Jesus christ, you must be desperate! I wouldn't touch Thick Lizzy with
a barge pole.
Get a sex drive .I want to fuck her tits not her brains
For gods sake Brian, by your own admission you can't get it up! Get
over it !