G3SCW (SK) in Tavistock
A. non Eyemouse
2023-09-22 10:20:19 UTC
Steam radio?

--
Mouse.
Where Morse meets House.
Brian Morrison
2023-09-22 12:52:16 UTC
On Fri, 22 Sep 2023 11:20:19 +0100
Post by A. non Eyemouse
Steam radio?
http://youtu.be/HZMx_orLNt0
Broadcast at just about the time that my interest in radio began to
turn towards amateur radio as I found out about it. A nice shack full of
KW gear.

G3SCW has been SK for a good couple of decades or more now. There is a
very dim photograph in SWM from April 1966 with him shown as a member
of Plymouth Radio Club.
--
Brian Morrison

Oscar Wilde
A. non Eyemouse
2023-09-24 19:22:05 UTC
Post by A. non Eyemouse
Steam radio?
http://youtu.be/HZMx_orLNt0
Broadcast at just about the time that my interest in radio began to
turn towards amateur radio as I found out about it. A nice shack full of
KW gear.
Also an FT101 to the right of the KW2000.
Post by Brian Morrison
G3SCW has been SK for a good couple of decades or more now. There is a
very dim photograph in SWM from April 1966 with him shown as a member
of Plymouth Radio Club.
That was a good spot. According to Wikipedia the site still retains most
of the old railway architecture.
--
Mouse.
Where Morse meets House.