Works as it should
Add Reply
A. non Eyemouse
2024-08-29 08:51:12 UTC
I understand this is the current vernacular to use when advertising a
piece of amateur radio equipment that has been wide-banded and is in
good working order.
--
Mouse.
Where Morse meets House.
mm0fmf
2024-08-29 15:16:54 UTC
Post by A. non Eyemouse
I understand this is the current vernacular to use when advertising a
piece of amateur radio equipment that has been wide-banded and is in
good working order.
Can you cite an example? Is this the same as an eBay advert showing a
picture of a high end transceiver tuned to 27.555?
A. non Eyemouse
2024-09-04 17:18:20 UTC
Post by A. non Eyemouse
I understand this is the current vernacular to use when advertising a
piece of amateur radio equipment that has been wide-banded and is in
good working order.
but it shouldn't be TXing on 11m
You know that, I know that - but we aren't the target marks.
No, they all begin with an M.
--
Mouse.
Where Morse meets House.
Jim GM4DHJ ...
2024-09-08 13:03:19 UTC
Post by A. non Eyemouse
Post by A. non Eyemouse
I understand this is the current vernacular to use when advertising
a piece of amateur radio equipment that has been wide-banded and is
in good working order.
but it shouldn't be TXing on 11m
You know that, I know that - but we aren't the target marks.
No, they all begin with an M.
if its not a G it's CB

Jim GM4DHJ ...
2024-09-03 14:50:40 UTC
Jim GM4DHJ ...
2024-09-08 13:02:46 UTC
Post by A. non Eyemouse
I understand this is the current vernacular to use when advertising a
piece of amateur radio equipment that has been wide-banded and is in
good working order.
but it shouldn't be TXing on 11m
You know that, I know that - but we aren't the target marks.
you shouldn't sell to 11m pirates