Tewkesbury flooded again
Brian Morrison
2024-01-04 19:58:49 UTC
Anyone heard anything of Walt? Yet more rain falling as I type this.
Brian
Jim GM4DHJ ...
2024-01-05 12:38:23 UTC
must be a good age now
brian
2024-01-05 14:11:05 UTC
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Brian Morrison
Anyone heard anything of Walt? Yet more rain falling as I type this.
must be a good age now
He looked middle aged in 1953

<http://www.vintagebike.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/gallery/harleydavidson/w
alt-davidson-in-1953-697x570.jpg>

Late G3N was about 1960 , Say 16yo . Makes him about 80. Probably still
skateboarding.

Brian DIJ
Brian Howie
Bernie
Yeah, he's the same age as Burt (80 this year, bless him).
Ian Jackson
2024-01-05 16:26:23 UTC
Post by Bernie
On Fri, 5 Jan 2024 14:11:05 +0000
Post by brian
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Brian Morrison
Anyone heard anything of Walt? Yet more rain falling as I type this.
must be a good age now
He looked middle aged in 1953
<http://www.vintagebike.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/gallery/harleydavidson/w
alt-davidson-in-1953-697x570.jpg>
Late G3N was about 1960 , Say 16yo . Makes him about 80. Probably
still skateboarding.
Brian DIJ
Yeah, he's the same age as Burt (80 this year, bless him).
He's probably to be found on the RAOTA nets.
--
Ian
Aims and ambitions are neither attainments nor achievements
Brian Morrison
2024-01-05 17:42:35 UTC
On Fri, 5 Jan 2024 14:11:05 +0000
Post by brian
Late G3N was about 1960
His QRZ page says he first came on air in January 1960. It was last
updated in December 2019.
--
Brian Morrison

Oscar Wilde
Radio Man
Let's hope he isn't skateboarding on the pavements.
Bernie
They don't make 9 year olds like that anymore.
Jim GM4DHJ ...
2024-01-06 11:58:45 UTC
shit I'm 71 fuck it ....had the transplant 9 years
Ian Jackson
2024-01-06 13:25:34 UTC
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Brian Morrison
Anyone heard anything of Walt? Yet more rain falling as I type this.
must be a good age now
shit I'm 71 fuck it ....had the transplant 9 years
I thought it was your liver?
Jim GM4DHJ ...
it was
John
2024-01-06 16:51:13 UTC
On Sat, 6 Jan 2024 11:58:45 +0000, "Jim GM4DHJ ..."
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Brian Morrison
Anyone heard anything of Walt? Yet more rain falling as I type this.
must be a good age now
shit I'm 71 fuck it ....had the transplant 9 years
Congratulations and belated HNY. Doesn't time fly when you are paying
attention to something else?
I'm 80 shortly, holding out for a telegram.
www.avg.com
Jim GM4DHJ ...