Brexshit - deal done?
Stephen Thomas Cole
2018-11-05 07:01:46 UTC
Lots of rumours circulating regarding May being close to agreement with the
EU, including; UK-wide customs union; freedom of movement (under a
different name); single market membership; permanent NI backstop; paying in
to EU budget; continuing ECJ oversight; no possibility of 3rd party trade
deals.

LOL

I’d be very keen to hear from the Brexit Wankers of the group as to how
this is in any way better than remaining? I mean, it’ll be exactly the same
as if we had voted Remain except that we’ll no longer enjoy our various
rebates and we’ll have no influence on EU legislation, which we’ll be
legally bound to regardless. In these circumstances, with the choice being
this deal or cancel Brexit, do you not agree that we might as well simply
revoke A50 and remain in the EU?
--
STC / M0TEY / People’s Champion 2018
http://twitter.com/ukradioamateur
Jim GM4DHJ ...
what has this got to do with amateur radio ? .........
Stephen Thomas Cole
Jim GM4DHJ ...
come on admit it my posts are more about radio than most ......
Ian Jackson
2018-11-05 08:17:16 UTC
idual.net...
Post by Stephen Thomas Cole
[...]
Will we still be able to go to Europe with expensive radio gear without
needing to get an ATA carnet in case the customs man at Calais wants to
charge us import duty and vat?
Ian
Stephen Thomas Cole
2018-11-05 08:23:02 UTC
Post by Ian Jackson
idual.net...
Post by Stephen Thomas Cole
[...]
Will CEPT still work?
Ian Jackson
2018-11-05 08:36:52 UTC
In message
Post by Stephen Thomas Cole
Post by Ian Jackson
idual.net...
Post by Stephen Thomas Cole
[...]
As you know, CEPT has nothing to do with being in the EU.
Ian
Spike
2018-11-05 08:51:02 UTC
STEPHEN THOMAS COLE M0TEY writes
Post by Stephen Thomas Cole
Post by Ian Jackson
Will we still be able to go to Europe with expensive radio gear without
needing to get an ATA carnet in case the customs man at Calais wants to
charge us import duty and vat?
Will CEPT still work?
As you know...
...Clearly, he doesn't, despite 'acing' the three simple exams...
CEPT has nothing to do with being in the EU.
Thank heavens, it's an organisation that functions well, unlike the
undemocratic and institutionally corrupt 'European Union'.
--
Spike

"Nearly all men can stand adversity,
but if you want to test a man's character,
give him an internet group to manage"
Brian Morrison
2018-11-05 11:41:11 UTC
On Mon, 5 Nov 2018 08:51:02 +0000
Post by Spike
Post by Ian Jackson
CEPT has nothing to do with being in the EU.
Thank heavens, it's an organisation that functions well, unlike the
undemocratic and institutionally corrupt 'European Union'.
WHS!
Brian
Stephen Thomas Cole
2018-11-05 08:51:27 UTC
Post by Ian Jackson
In message
Post by Stephen Thomas Cole
Post by Ian Jackson
idual.net...
Post by Stephen Thomas Cole
[...]
Farage won’t like that.
Brian Reay
2018-11-05 10:20:59 UTC
Post by Stephen Thomas Cole
Post by Ian Jackson
In message
Post by Stephen Thomas Cole
Post by Ian Jackson
Will we still be able to go to Europe with expensive radio gear without
needing to get an ATA carnet in case the customs man at Calais wants to
charge us import duty and vat?
Will CEPT still work?
As you know, CEPT has nothing to do with being in the EU.
Farage won’t like that.
Why, is he licensed?

As for the 'deal', it was inevitable that something would be worked out
over customs, that was never a big issue- despite what the Remainers and
Project Fear try to claim.

The days of checking things at the points of entry is past its sell by
date for industry and in places outside the EU is already being phased
out. Re-introducing checks for passengers at, for example, Dover and the
Tunnel for all passengers (rather than the spot checks they still do)
was never going to happen.

May hasn't handled the process at all well but suggesting we are going
to we worse off in the long term is just more Remainer nonsense. Every
one of their predictions thus far has failed to come true.
--
Smile for the camera ;-)
http://youtu.be/HxyL2_38EsQ
Company led to the Great Depression.
Ian Jackson
2018-11-05 12:51:40 UTC
Post by Brian Reay
Post by Stephen Thomas Cole
Post by Ian Jackson
In message
Post by Stephen Thomas Cole
Post by Ian Jackson
Will we still be able to go to Europe with expensive radio gear without
needing to get an ATA carnet in case the customs man at Calais wants to
charge us import duty and vat?
Will CEPT still work?
As you know, CEPT has nothing to do with being in the EU.
Farage won’t like that.
Why, is he licensed?
As for the 'deal', it was inevitable that something would be worked out
over customs, that was never a big issue- despite what the Remainers
and Project Fear try to claim.
The days of checking things at the points of entry is past its sell by
date for industry and in places outside the EU is already being phased
out. Re-introducing checks for passengers at, for example, Dover and
the Tunnel for all passengers (rather than the spot checks they still
do) was never going to happen.
You mean there's no passport control? I have to admit that the last time
I tunnelled was in 2003, and there certainly was then - when (as usual)
you got checked through on each side before you drove onto the train. As
we're not in the Schengen agreement, I doubt if anything has changed.

As for carrying stuff (such as radio gear) the value of which would mean
it would incur import duties etc, if we weren't a customs union, the
reason it doesn't presently require any formalities is that we ARE
presently in a customs union.
Post by Brian Reay
May hasn't handled the process at all well but suggesting we are going
to we worse off in the long term is just more Remainer nonsense. Every
one of their predictions thus far has failed to come true.
A few are starting to come true - but just think of what is likely to
happen if a fairy godmother doesn't come along soon to sort things out.
Ian
Brian Reay
2018-11-05 17:16:14 UTC
Post by Ian Jackson
Post by Brian Reay
Post by Ian Jackson
In message
Post by Stephen Thomas Cole
Post by Ian Jackson
[...]
Passport control and customs are different things.

The passport checks are there but quick. You 'pre' registered that you
are traveling and it is a breeze. I don't recall the French ever looking
at the passports. Sometimes the post doesn't seem to be manned, others
even if it is, the window is closed and they just wave you through.

The customs people seem to pull the odd vehicle from the stream, I
suppose they have a reason, but most just pass through.
--
Smile for the camera ;-)
http://youtu.be/HxyL2_38EsQ

https://www.gov.uk/report-benefit-fraud

https://www.jobcentreguide.org/claiming-benefits/30/reporting-benefit-fraud

https://childsworldamerica.org/animal-abuse-a-precursor-to-child-abuse/
Jim GM4DHJ ...
is it because they is black?....
Ian Jackson
2018-11-05 20:40:31 UTC
Post by Brian Reay
Post by Ian Jackson
Post by Brian Reay
Post by Ian Jackson
In message
Post by Stephen Thomas Cole
Post by Ian Jackson
[...]
Of course.
Post by Brian Reay
The passport checks are there but quick. You 'pre' registered that you
are traveling and it is a breeze.
Register? This must be post 2003. I've always just turned up and gone.
Post by Brian Reay
I don't recall the French ever looking at the passports.
When I used to go, they certainly did (maybe just a glance - but they
did). On the English side, of course. On the other side, when coming
back, the UK passport guys did the same. I think they usually looked
more closely.
Post by Brian Reay
Sometimes the post doesn't seem to be manned, others even if it is,
the window is closed and they just wave you through.
Maybe occasionally.
Post by Brian Reay
The customs people seem to pull the odd vehicle from the stream, I
suppose they have a reason, but most just pass through.
That's what happens in a customs union. However, once, when leaving with
a completely empty car (apart from an overnight bag), I was stopped at
the Folkestone UK passport control - and a couple of security guys went
carefully all over the car with sniffer devices (drugs or explosives?).
[My mission was simply to go to Mechelen to collect and bring back a
European multi-standard TV set.] On another occasion coming back with a
car fully laden with very expensive electronic stuff (worth at least
£70k), I was pulled over at the Coquelles UK passport control while
they went over my load. [No question of customs, of course - just
security, I think.] I guess I simply have a dishonest face.
Ian
Brian Reay
2018-11-05 21:50:24 UTC
Post by Ian Jackson
Post by Brian Reay
Post by Brian Reay
Post by Ian Jackson
Post by Brian Reay
The passport checks are there but quick. You 'pre' registered that you
are traveling and it is a breeze.
Register? This must be post 2003. I've always just turned up and gone.
Perhaps register is the wrong word. It is something that came in a few
years back. You can either go though an extra check at, in our case,
Folkestone, or pre-notify (perhaps a better name) with your details.
I've never done the extra check at Folkestone (the Tunnel) so I don't
know what they do. The pre-notify is all on line, just 'normal' details,
passport, dates, etc. I can't recall it all. Nothing out of the ordinary.

We did the same for a flight to Austria, at least as I recall. It is so
trivial we don't worry about it, just part of the process, like
remembering to get some Euros from M&S (a good deal ;-) )

Brian Reay
2018-11-05 22:09:47 UTC
Post by Brian Reay
Post by Ian Jackson
Post by Brian Reay
Post by Brian Reay
Post by Ian Jackson
Post by Brian Reay
The passport checks are there but quick. You 'pre' registered that
you are traveling and it is a breeze.
Register? This must be post 2003. I've always just turned up and gone.
Perhaps register is the wrong word. It is something that came in a few
years back. You can either go though an extra check at, in our case,
Folkestone, or pre-notify (perhaps a better name) with your details.
Just remembered the proper name API, Advanced Passenger Information.

As I said, essentially the same as you supply when flying these days.
--
Always smile when walking, you never know where there is a camera ;-)

Ian Jackson
2018-11-05 22:17:31 UTC
Post by Brian Reay
Post by Brian Reay
Post by Ian Jackson
Post by Brian Reay
Post by Brian Reay
Post by Ian Jackson
Post by Brian Reay
The passport checks are there but quick. You 'pre' registered that
you are traveling and it is a breeze.
Register? This must be post 2003. I've always just turned up and gone.
Perhaps register is the wrong word. It is something that came in a
few years back. You can either go though an extra check at, in our
case, Folkestone, or pre-notify (perhaps a better name) with your
details.
Just remembered the proper name API, Advanced Passenger Information.
As I said, essentially the same as you supply when flying these days.
As I haven't flown or tunnelled since (I think) 2005, I haven't had to
deal with the API system. I wasn't aware it also applied to surface (or
even sub-surface) travel. What 'extra check' is involved?
Ian
Brian Reay
2018-11-05 22:37:40 UTC
Post by Ian Jackson
Post by Brian Reay
Post by Ian Jackson
Post by Brian Reay
Post by Brian Reay
Post by Ian Jackson
Post by Brian Reay
The passport checks are there but quick. You 'pre' registered that
you are traveling and it is a breeze.
Register? This must be post 2003. I've always just turned up and gone.
 Perhaps register is the wrong word. It is something that came in a
few  years back. You can either go though an extra check at, in our
case,  Folkestone, or pre-notify (perhaps a better name) with your
details.
Just remembered the proper name API, Advanced Passenger Information.
As I said, essentially the same as you supply when flying these days.
As I haven't flown or tunnelled since (I think) 2005, I haven't had to
deal with the API system. I wasn't aware it also applied to surface (or
even sub-surface) travel. What 'extra check' is involved?
From memory:

Name, DOB, gender.
May be address?
Passport details- number, issuing details etc.
Citizenship/Nationality.

If you are going to the US
Address in US (first night only)
Contact number?

I may have missed something, it is the kind of thing we just do and forget.

Ian Jackson
2018-11-05 23:28:03 UTC
Post by Brian Reay
Post by Ian Jackson
Post by Brian Reay
Post by Ian Jackson
Post by Brian Reay
Post by Brian Reay
Post by Ian Jackson
Post by Brian Reay
[...]
On US flights you used to fill in a form with this information. You also
had to complete a customs declaration form, on which (among other
things) you had to list any personal goods above a certain value (which
might include amateur radio equipment). Generally the customs weren't
interested provided you were taking it out when you left.
Post by Brian Reay
I may have missed something, it is the kind of thing we just do and forget.
I've checked out the Eurotunnel websites - and yes, they do require to
provide API info. This is probably essentially the same as you used to
be asked for when making a normal booking. Fortunately, I used to travel
in more-innocent times, before the present-day security industry really
got up to speed. It doesn't say what happens if you simply turn up
clutching a passport, and credit card to buy a ticket (which a works
colleague and I certainly did on one occasion).
Ian
Paul Cummins
2018-11-06 14:31:00 UTC
Post by Ian Jackson
As I haven't flown or tunnelled since (I think) 2005, I haven't had
to deal with the API system. I wasn't aware it also applied to
surface (or even sub-surface) travel. What 'extra check' is
involved?
No such extra checks when I went over in 2013 by Tunnel. Nor when I went
over in 2012 by air. Nor indeed when I went over last week by ferry.

There are only specific types of people who have to "pre-register" their
travel plans and we all know what sort they are.
--
Paul Cummins - Always a NetHead
Wasting Bandwidth since 1981
Ian Jackson
2018-11-06 15:15:28 UTC
Post by Paul Cummins
Post by Ian Jackson
As I haven't flown or tunnelled since (I think) 2005, I haven't had
to deal with the API system. I wasn't aware it also applied to
surface (or even sub-surface) travel. What 'extra check' is
involved?
No such extra checks when I went over in 2013 by Tunnel. Nor when I went
over in 2012 by air. Nor indeed when I went over last week by ferry.
There are only specific types of people who have to "pre-register" their
travel plans and we all know what sort they are.
Interesting. However, the Eurotunnel website makes it clear that you do
need an API. However, although I didn't read much of it properly, it
seems that you 'no longer' need one for every trip. There's also a some
rather cryptic information about not needing one if you're only
travelling from Calais to Folkestone. Must have another look.
Ian
Brian Reay
2018-11-06 15:50:16 UTC
Post by Ian Jackson
Post by Paul Cummins
Post by Ian Jackson
As I haven't flown or tunnelled since (I think) 2005, I haven't had
to deal with the API system. I wasn't aware it also applied to
surface (or even sub-surface) travel. What 'extra check' is
involved?
No such extra checks when I went over in 2013 by Tunnel. Nor when I went
over in 2012 by air. Nor indeed when I went over last week by ferry.
There are only specific types of people who have to "pre-register" their
travel plans and we all know what sort they are.
Interesting. However, the Eurotunnel website makes it clear that you do
need an API. However, although I didn't read much of it properly, it
seems that you 'no longer' need one for every trip. There's also a some
rather cryptic information about not needing one if you're only
travelling from Calais to Folkestone. Must have another look.
Cummins is bluffing, although if (as you say) you are a regular user of
Eurotunnel, they seem to keep your details on record, so perhaps not
every trip. I assume they notify you to update your passport details
when it is renewed etc.

I think the system came in 2015 for Eurotunnel but it has been in place
a couple of years at least.

Nice to catch Cummins out, again ;-)
Paul Cummins
2018-11-07 10:35:00 UTC
Post by Brian Reay
Cummins is bluffing
I[m not the one who raised the need to pre-register before travel.

I've just booked my ticket for next week (Brussels) and lo and behold,
not pre-registering of the nature you describe.

No-one caught out by the fat twat, apart from himself.
Brian Reay
2018-11-07 11:41:31 UTC
Post by Paul Cummins
Post by Brian Reay
Cummins is bluffing
I[m not the one who raised the need to pre-register before travel.
I've just booked my ticket for next week (Brussels) and lo and behold,
not pre-registering of the nature you describe.
More for your MAPPA.

Stephen Thomas Cole
2018-11-07 11:52:37 UTC
Post by Brian Reay
Post by Paul Cummins
Post by Brian Reay
Cummins is bluffing
I[m not the one who raised the need to pre-register before travel.
I've just booked my ticket for next week (Brussels) and lo and behold,
not pre-registering of the nature you describe.
More for your MAPPA.
“In the jurisdiction of England and Wales, a Multi-Agency Public Protection
Arrangement (MAPPA) is an arrangement for the "responsible authorities"
tasked with the management of registered sex offenders, violent and other
types of sexual offenders, and offenders who pose a serious risk of harm to
the public.” -
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multi-Agency_Public_Protection_Arrangement

shocking ...
Paul Cummins
2018-11-07 16:34:00 UTC
Post by Brian Reay
Post by Paul Cummins
I've just booked my ticket for next week (Brussels) and lo and
behold, not pre-registering of the nature you describe.
More for your MAPPA.
I don't have a MAPPA, as you well know.

You however, clearly do, given your requirement to pre-register travel.
Brian Reay
2018-11-06 15:40:27 UTC
Post by Paul Cummins
Post by Ian Jackson
As I haven't flown or tunnelled since (I think) 2005, I haven't had
to deal with the API system. I wasn't aware it also applied to
surface (or even sub-surface) travel. What 'extra check' is
involved?
No such extra checks when I went over in 2013 by Tunnel. Nor when I went
over in 2012 by air. Nor indeed when I went over last week by ferry.
There are only specific types of people who have to "pre-register" their
travel plans and we all know what sort they are.
Funny, Ian found the API details I was referring to on the Eurotunnel
Website. They apply to everyone.

You've been caught out again Cummins, as I expected.
Paul Cummins
2018-11-06 14:31:00 UTC
Post by Brian Reay
You 'pre' registered that you
are traveling and it is a breeze.
Oops, reay admitting a little too much there.

The people who have to pre-register an intention to travel broad are well
knows, of course.

If Reay is (as he appears to have disclosed) among that select group, it
explains a lot about his constant complaining at others.
Brian Reay
Spike
2018-11-06 18:13:03 UTC
Post by Paul Cummins
Post by Brian Reay
You 'pre' registered that you
are traveling and it is a breeze.
Oops, reay admitting a little too much there.
The people who have to pre-register an intention to travel broad are well
knows, of course.
If Reay is (as he appears to have disclosed) among that select group, it
explains a lot about his constant complaining at others.
oops.... Heavy lunch, was it?

Brian Reay
2018-11-06 18:22:59 UTC
Post by Spike
Post by Paul Cummins
Post by Brian Reay
You 'pre' registered that you
are traveling and it is a breeze.
Oops, reay admitting a little too much there.
The people who have to pre-register an intention to travel broad are well
knows, of course.
If Reay is (as he appears to have disclosed) among that select group, it
explains a lot about his constant complaining at others.
oops.... Heavy lunch, was it?
He did rather shoot himself in the foot, didn't he Spite- especially as
he has claimed to have traveled recently and not know about the API
requirements.

Then you've rather shot yourself in the foot as well as, just the other
day, you claimed not to know what the term 'Heavy' means in the above
context.

I think we can count that as a double own goal by the usual rejects.

Rambo
YFI.......
Spike
2018-11-07 09:10:20 UTC
Post by Brian Reay
Post by Spike
Post by Paul Cummins
Post by Brian Reay
You 'pre' registered that you
are traveling and it is a breeze.
Oops, reay admitting a little too much there.
The people who have to pre-register an intention to travel broad are well
knows, of course.
If Reay is (as he appears to have disclosed) among that select group, it
explains a lot about his constant complaining at others.
oops.... Heavy lunch, was it?
He did rather shoot himself in the foot, didn't he Spite- especially as
he has claimed to have traveled recently and not know about the API
requirements.
Then you've rather shot yourself in the foot as well as, just the other
day, you claimed not to know what the term 'Heavy' means in the above
context.
It wasn't me that put up a blank post. See if you can follow the links
and work out who it was.
Post by Brian Reay
I think we can count that as a double own goal by the usual rejects.
As in your two blank lines, you mean?

#takemorewaterwithit

Stephen Thomas Cole
2018-11-07 17:53:11 UTC
Post by Spike
Post by Brian Reay
Post by Spike
Post by Brian Reay
I think we can count that as a double own goal by the usual rejects.
As in your two blank lines, you mean?
#takemorewaterwithit
Burt, you do blank posts all the time. #hypocrite
Brian Reay
2018-11-06 15:37:47 UTC
Post by Paul Cummins
Post by Brian Reay
You 'pre' registered that you
are traveling and it is a breeze.
Oops, reay admitting a little too much there.
The people who have to pre-register an intention to travel broad are well
knows, of cours
If Reay is (as he appears to have disclosed) among that select group, it
explains a lot about his constant complaining at others.
More like you showing you've not traveled in some time, API applies to
anyone- as Ian confirmed when he checked the Eurotunnel Website.

Caught hook, line and sinker ;-)
Paul Cummins
2018-11-07 10:35:00 UTC
Post by Brian Reay
Caught hook, line and sinker ;-)
Yes, you have been.

Reay admits he has to pre-register before foreign travel.
Ian Jackson
2018-11-07 10:51:30 UTC
Post by Paul Cummins
Post by Brian Reay
Caught hook, line and sinker ;-)
Yes, you have been.
Reay admits he has to pre-register before foreign travel.
But it all depends on the length of 'pre'. Presumably this isn't several
days, and if you want to turn up, buy a ticket and go, it's simply a
case of completing the appropriate form. [Although if the travel also
requires a passport or other form of ID, why is an API necessary? Have
some bright sparks simply re-invented the passport?]
Ian
Jim GM4DHJ ...
you guys would argue about ANYTHING !!!!!!!
Evelyn Chantress
2018-11-07 11:40:16 UTC
On Wed, 7 Nov 2018 11:19:09 -0000, "Jim GM4DHJ ..."
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Ian Jackson
Post by Paul Cummins
Post by Brian Reay
Caught hook, line and sinker ;-)
Yes, you have been.
Reay admits he has to pre-register before foreign travel.
But it all depends on the length of 'pre'. Presumably this isn't several
days, and if you want to turn up, buy a ticket and go, it's simply a case
of completing the appropriate form. [Although if the travel also requires
a passport or other form of ID, why is an API necessary? Have some bright
sparks simply re-invented the passport?]
you guys would argue about ANYTHING !!!!!!!
Oh, no, we wouldn't!
(Trying out my new sig for the pantomime season)
Rambo
Oh no we wouldn't....
Jeefaw K Effkay
2018-11-07 14:53:34 UTC

Jeefaw K Effkay
2018-11-07 00:42:44 UTC
Post by Paul Cummins
Post by Brian Reay
You 'pre' registered that you
are traveling and it is a breeze.
Oops, reay admitting a little too much there.
The people who have to pre-register an intention to travel broad are well
knows, of course.
If you know a way for us mere mortals to travel abroad without completing an API, could you please share it?

The only route I've found recently that doesn't require an API was the Fishguard-Rosslare ferry.
A. non Eyemouse
2018-11-07 03:56:51 UTC
Post by Jeefaw K Effkay
Post by Paul Cummins
Post by Brian Reay
You 'pre' registered that you
are traveling and it is a breeze.
Oops, reay admitting a little too much there.
The people who have to pre-register an intention to travel broad are well
knows, of course.
If you know a way for us mere mortals to travel abroad without completing an API, could you please share it?
The only route I've found recently that doesn't require an API was the Fishguard-Rosslare ferry.
Some digging around on gov.uk
https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/exit-checks-on-passengers-leaving-the-uk/exit-checks-fact-sheet

In my experience it's always been collected as part of the booking
process. I did get passport checked on arrival at Dublin when I was on a
connecting flight recently.
--
Mouse.
Where Morse meets House.
Brian Reay
2018-11-07 07:46:37 UTC
Post by A. non Eyemouse
Post by Jeefaw K Effkay
Post by Paul Cummins
Post by Brian Reay
You 'pre' registered that you
are traveling and it is a breeze.
Oops, reay admitting a little too much there.
The people who have to pre-register an intention to travel broad are well
knows, of course.
If you know a way for us mere mortals to travel abroad without
completing an API, could you please share it?
The only route I've found recently that doesn't require an API was the
Fishguard-Rosslare ferry.
Some digging around on gov.uk
https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/exit-checks-on-passengers-leaving-the-uk/exit-checks-fact-sheet
In my experience it's always been collected as part of the booking
process. I did get passport checked on arrival at Dublin when I was on a
connecting flight recently.
Which is why it is called 'pre' - ie before travel, not exactly rocket
science.

Cummins will be combing every gov. website for some get out ;-)

Of course, there are interesting things to be found on gov websites ;-)

Ian Jackson
2018-11-07 08:42:32 UTC
Post by A. non Eyemouse
Post by Jeefaw K Effkay
Post by Paul Cummins
Post by Brian Reay
You 'pre' registered that you
are traveling and it is a breeze.
Oops, reay admitting a little too much there.
The people who have to pre-register an intention to travel broad are well
knows, of course.
If you know a way for us mere mortals to travel abroad without
completing an API, could you please share it?
The only route I've found recently that doesn't require an API was
the Fishguard-Rosslare ferry.
Some digging around on gov.uk
https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/exit-checks-on-passengers-lea
ving-the-uk/exit-checks-fact-sheet
Useful info - but in keeping with most government information, it fails
to give you one or two bits of information that you really want - in
this case:
*How you provide it.
*When you need to provide it.
Presumably 'advance' includes when you simply turn up and buy a ticket -
but it would be nice to know you don't have to do it several days in
advance.
Post by A. non Eyemouse
In my experience it's always been collected as part of the booking
process. I did get passport checked on arrival at Dublin when I was on
a connecting flight recently.
Was it specifically 'passport', or would another form of ID been
acceptable. As I've said, the only time I was asked for a passport at
Dublin was when I went to toilet immediately after landing, and then got
caught up with the arrivals from a European flight - but that was in
less security-orientated times.

Of course that daft thing is that until around 1990, they used to check
you passport when you left the country - but then some bright spark
decided it was necessary.
Ian
A. non Eyemouse
2018-11-08 00:29:21 UTC
Post by Ian Jackson
Post by A. non Eyemouse
Post by A. non Eyemouse
In my experience it's always been collected as part of the booking
process. I did get passport checked on arrival at Dublin when I was on
a connecting flight recently.
Was it specifically 'passport', or would another form of ID been
acceptable. As I've said, the only time I was asked for a passport at
Dublin was when I went to toilet immediately after landing, and then got
caught up with the arrivals from a European flight - but that was in
less security-orientated times.
No it was passport control and I wouldn't have got very far without one
as my final destination was in the US.
Post by Ian Jackson
Of course that daft thing is that until around 1990, they used to check
you passport when you left the country - but then some bright spark
decided it was necessary.
Necessary or unnecessary??
--
Mouse.
Where Morse meets House.
Brian Reay
2018-11-08 07:36:55 UTC
Post by A. non Eyemouse
Post by Ian Jackson
Of course that daft thing is that until around 1990, they used to
check you passport when you left the country - but then some bright
spark decided it was necessary.
Necessary or unnecessary??
I think Ian has his tenses confused.

Back in the early 1980's, I was traveling to the Azores via Lisbon with
a colleague to join a research ship. At check in, we were asked if we
could take the next day's flight. As we'd been advised just before
leaving of some other (work) delays this was actually quite useful. As
it happens, at the last minute, the BA steward escorted us from the
Business Lounge to the Aircraft. At the Passport check, it was spotted
my colleague had his old, expired, passport. He was told he could travel
(ie leave the country) but may be denied entry at Lisbon. The BA steward
rushed him to the on site passport office and he got a 1yr passport
which were available at the time. I remember the BA advert had a BA
steward kicking balls into a goal or cupboard - I wrote to BA suggesting
our steward was even more accomplished.

Spike
2018-11-08 09:28:57 UTC
As it happens, at the last minute, the BA steward escorted us from the
Business Lounge to the Aircraft. At the Passport check, it was spotted
my colleague had his old, expired, passport. He was told he could travel
(ie leave the country) but may be denied entry at Lisbon. The BA steward
rushed him to the on site passport office and he got a 1yr passport
which were available at the time. I remember the BA advert had a BA
steward kicking balls into a goal or cupboard - I wrote to BA suggesting
our steward was even more accomplished.
One of the advantages of being a Government official is that the
organisation one belongs to ensures that this sort of thing (out-of-date
passport) simply doesn't happen, partly due to the fact that they pay
for the passport and the travel team that facilitates officials' travel
are very efficient at their jobs. A further advantage is that all
necessary documentation is in place before travel.
Government-to-government arrangements seem to run rather better than
that run for mere oiks like you[1], as your story confirms. Of course,
your tale could just be that - a story having little basis in reality.

[1] #suckitup

James Stewart
travel one-upmanship...tee hee ...you win spike
Spike
2018-11-08 09:40:51 UTC
Post by James Stewart
Post by Spike
[...]
TYVM, Jimbo, Someone has to put Reay in his place.

James Stewart
we all know reay's place...at the bottom...a class B M3...tee hee
Spike
2018-11-08 12:20:26 UTC
Post by James Stewart
Post by Spike
Post by James Stewart
Post by Spike
As it happens, at the last minute, the BA steward escorted us from the
Business Lounge to the Aircraft. At the Passport check, it was spotted
my colleague had his old, expired, passport. He was told he could travel
(ie leave the country) but may be denied entry at Lisbon. The BA
steward rushed him to the on site passport office and he got a 1yr
passport which were available at the time. I remember the BA advert
had a BAR steward kicking balls into a goal or cupboard - I wrote to BA
suggesting our steward was even more accomplished.
One of the advantages of being a Government official is that the
organisation one belongs to ensures that this sort of thing (out-of-date
passport) simply doesn't happen, partly due to the fact that they pay
for the passport and the travel team that facilitates officials' travel
are very efficient at their jobs. A further advantage is that all
necessary documentation is in place before travel.
Government-to-government arrangements seem to run rather better than
that run for mere oiks like you[1], as your story confirms. Of course,
your tale could just be that - a story having little basis in reality.
[1] #suckitup
travel one-upmanship...tee hee ...you win spike
TYVM, Jimbo, Someone has to put Reay in his place.
we all know reay's place...at the bottom...a class B M3...tee hee
One couldn't sink any lower. Look at the friends he keeps and defends.

Jeefaw K Effkay
2018-11-08 10:22:19 UTC
Post by Spike
As it happens, at the last minute, the BA steward escorted us from the
Business Lounge to the Aircraft. At the Passport check, it was spotted
my colleague had his old, expired, passport. He was told he could travel
(ie leave the country) but may be denied entry at Lisbon. The BA steward
rushed him to the on site passport office and he got a 1yr passport
which were available at the time. I remember the BA advert had a BA
steward kicking balls into a goal or cupboard - I wrote to BA suggesting
our steward was even more accomplished.
One of the advantages of being a Government official is that the
organisation one belongs to ensures that this sort of thing (out-of-date
passport) simply doesn't happen,
Which one of these were you working for, Spike?
https://tinyurl.com/UK-Ministries
James Stewart
they missed out THRUSH .......
James Stewart
no they didn't
Stephen Thomas Cole
Spike
2018-11-08 12:23:32 UTC
Post by Jeefaw K Effkay
Post by Spike
As it happens, at the last minute, the BA steward escorted us from the
Business Lounge to the Aircraft. At the Passport check, it was spotted
my colleague had his old, expired, passport. He was told he could travel
(ie leave the country) but may be denied entry at Lisbon. The BA steward
rushed him to the on site passport office and he got a 1yr passport
which were available at the time. I remember the BA advert had a BA
steward kicking balls into a goal or cupboard - I wrote to BA suggesting
our steward was even more accomplished.
One of the advantages of being a Government official is that the
organisation one belongs to ensures that this sort of thing (out-of-date
passport) simply doesn't happen,
Which one of these were you working for, Spike?
https://tinyurl.com/UK-Ministries
LOL

You need to keep in mind that post-war Reconstruction took many forms
and extended over a lengthy period. The Research Establishment I joined
was run by a Ministry that was itself an amalgamation of two famous
wartime ministries. That didn't last long before it was taken under the
wing of a brand-new Ministry, and later that was dissolved and it
finally became the responsibility of a well-established Ministry. Over
that period the Establishment had four changes of name but not of
function and enjoyed (or suffered) two amalgamations. Technically, I
didn't 'belong' to the final version as by then my personnel file was
'active' due to an impending change of appointment. a fact for which I
remain eternally grateful. The more manageable story is that I worked
for one Ministry at two different locations, but either way I gained all
the benefits of an unbroken career.

Jeefaw K Effkay
2018-11-08 12:41:12 UTC
Post by Spike
Post by Jeefaw K Effkay
Post by Spike
[...]
Ah .. so it wasn't the Committee for the Liberation and Integration of Terrifying Organisms and their Rehabilitation Into Society then? That's a blow :-)

I guess you're referring to RSRE ... DERA ... DRA ... Qinetiq?

Ian Jackson
Ian
Brian Howie
2018-11-07 07:28:32 UTC
Post by Jeefaw K Effkay
Post by Paul Cummins
Post by Brian Reay
You 'pre' registered that you
are traveling and it is a breeze.
Oops, reay admitting a little too much there.
The people who have to pre-register an intention to travel broad are well
knows, of course.
If you know a way for us mere mortals to travel abroad without completing an API, could you please share it?
The only route I've found recently that doesn't require an API was the Fishguard-Rosslare ferry.
Belfast to Dublin by train. But that's where the fun is going to start.

Brian
Brian
Brian Reay
2018-11-07 07:39:33 UTC
Post by Jeefaw K Effkay
Post by Paul Cummins
Post by Brian Reay
You 'pre' registered that you
are traveling and it is a breeze.
Oops, reay admitting a little too much there.
The people who have to pre-register an intention to travel broad are well
knows, of course.
If you know a way for us mere mortals to travel abroad without completing an API, could you please share it?
The only route I've found recently that doesn't require an API was the Fishguard-Rosslare ferry.
Oh look, more proof Cummins is a liar.

Cummins claimed he traveled to Europe twice recently and didn't need to
go through the API system.

Those who need to comply with other, more 'demanding', pre travel
registration/notification requirements really should be careful about
what they claim. Especially when they are already under scrutiny ;-)

Paul Cummins
2018-11-07 12:22:00 UTC
Post by Brian Reay
Those who need to comply with other, more 'demanding', pre travel
registration/notification requirements really should be careful
about what they claim. Especially when they are already under
scrutiny ;-)
Deflection there, I see.

Having admitted that he has to "pre-register" his travel (his words, not
mine) Reay is now trying to bluff and bluster a way out of it.

Of course, the API information is taken when you book your ticket, as
evry fule kno, there is no aditional "pre-register" process... unless you
have some legal requirement to do so, as Reay quite rightly points out.
Brian Reay
2018-11-07 13:09:38 UTC
Post by Paul Cummins
Post by Brian Reay
Those who need to comply with other, more 'demanding', pre travel
registration/notification requirements really should be careful
about what they claim. Especially when they are already under
scrutiny ;-)
Deflection there, I see.
Having admitted that he has to "pre-register" his travel (his words, not
mine) Reay is now trying to bluff and bluster a way out of it.
Of course, the API information is taken when you book your ticket, as
evry fule kno, there is no aditional "pre-register" process... unless you
have some legal requirement to do so, as Reay quite rightly points out.
The only Bluffing and Blustering is on your part after you claimed there
was no such process!

You've been out caught out again Cummins.
Stephen Thomas Cole
2018-11-06 05:37:38 UTC
Post by Brian Reay
Post by Stephen Thomas Cole
Post by Ian Jackson
In message
Post by Stephen Thomas Cole
Post by Ian Jackson
Will we still be able to go to Europe with expensive radio gear without
needing to get an ATA carnet in case the customs man at Calais wants to
charge us import duty and vat?
Will CEPT still work?
As you know, CEPT has nothing to do with being in the EU.
Farage won’t like that.
Why, is he licensed?
As for the 'deal', it was inevitable that something would be worked out
over customs, that was never a big issue- despite what the Remainers and
Project Fear try to claim.
The days of checking things at the points of entry is past its sell by
date for industry and in places outside the EU is already being phased
out. Re-introducing checks for passengers at, for example, Dover and the
Tunnel for all passengers (rather than the spot checks they still do)
was never going to happen.
So, you’re now perfectly comfortable with staying in a customs union with
the EU, full regulatory alignment and all? That’s quite the climb down from
your previous position. Are you similarly relaxed about the other
concessions May’s making? For what it’s worth, I don’t see May’s deal
surviving Parliament, which’ll lead directly to A50 being revoked as an
emergency measure, as there’s no way on Earth that any government will
knowingly crash out of the EU (did you see the haulage permit story
yesterday? Apparently, in circumstances of no deal there’d only be enough
licences to move freight between UK and EU issued to satisfy 5% of the
workload. Think about that; 95% of freight would be piled up in Calais.
That’s be apocalyptic).
Post by Brian Reay
May hasn't handled the process at all well but suggesting we are going
to we worse off in the long term is just more Remainer nonsense.
Please, for my benefit, outline precisely how we will be better off under
the only kind of Brexit deal that could possibly pass Parliament; the
softest of Soft Brexits. In this Andrex Brexit, we’ve capitulated on every
single EU demand, meaning nothing has changed other than we no longer
receive billions in rebates and we no longer have any influence on EU
legislation. How does that make us better off?
Post by Brian Reay
Every
one of their predictions thus far has failed to come true.
We haven’t left the EU yet. Even so, the Pound has collapsed and companies
have started fleeing.
Brian Reay
2018-11-06 06:54:55 UTC
Post by Stephen Thomas Cole
Post by Brian Reay
Post by Stephen Thomas Cole
Post by Ian Jackson
Post by Brian Reay
Every
one of their predictions thus far has failed to come true.
We haven’t left the EU yet. Even so, the Pound has collapsed and companies
have started fleeing.
You're dreaming.

Stephen Thomas Cole
2018-11-07 17:53:11 UTC
Post by Brian Reay
Post by Stephen Thomas Cole
Post by Brian Reay
Post by Stephen Thomas Cole
Post by Ian Jackson
Post by Brian Reay
Every
one of their predictions thus far has failed to come true.
We haven’t left the EU yet. Even so, the Pound has collapsed and companies
have started fleeing.
You're dreaming.
I always enjoy the way that fervent Brexiteers always engage with the
argumentS so intellectually and thoughtfully...

LOL. Brian, it doesn’t make you look good when you dodge that much, OM.
Jim GM4DHJ ...
2018-11-05 08:42:13 UTC
Post by Ian Jackson
idual.net...
Post by Stephen Thomas Cole
[...]
who needs to when you can talk through network radios on zello ? .....anyway
it will only feck up fat cats in the likes of kent that nip across the
channel frequently ......
Jeefaw K Effkay
This won't be a problem - nobody in the UK will be able to afford anything expensive after Brexit, apart from BoJo, Rhys-Mogg and co.
Jim GM4DHJ ...
and certainly not me.....
Brian Reay
2018-11-05 10:06:42 UTC
Post by Ian Jackson
Will we still be able to go to Europe with expensive radio gear without
needing to get an ATA carnet in case the customs man at Calais wants to
charge us import duty and vat?
Ian, I've lost count of the number of times* I took a radio into/out of
the US without a Carnet - I was asked to show my licence once another
time the Customs man saw a copy of QST in my briefcase and we had a chat
about amateur radio.

True, Carnets etc are required for business items but even a company
laptop (one you carry for personal use) is fine. I've used Carnets many
times.

*One year (later '86), in the space of 3 mths, I did about 18 crossings
of the Atlantic. At the end, the 'jet lag' caught up with me.
Fortunately, or not depending how you look at it, the break coincided
with the Xmas holiday and I was able to catch up before another, long,
trip. During that trip, the UK had the really cold winter - early '87.
Having said that, it was even colder in Michigan.
--
Smile for the camera ;-)

Spike
2018-11-05 10:28:46 UTC
Post by Brian Reay
Post by Ian Jackson
Will we still be able to go to Europe with expensive radio gear without
needing to get an ATA carnet in case the customs man at Calais wants to
charge us import duty and vat?
Ian, I've lost count of the number of times* I took a radio into/out of
the US without a Carnet
Ian was talking about Europe, not the USA, so a totally useless and
unhelpful reply on your part.

It might come as a shock to you, but no-one is interested in your
self-serving travelogues.

Stephen Thomas Cole
Brian Reay
2018-11-05 11:44:43 UTC
Post by Stephen Thomas Cole
Post by Spike
It might come as a shock to you, but no-one is interested in your
self-serving travelogues.
Oh, the irony!
You beat me to it!

Spike
2018-11-05 23:21:39 UTC
Post by Brian Reay
Post by Stephen Thomas Cole
Post by Spike
Ian was talking about Europe, not the USA, so a totally useless and
unhelpful reply on your part.
It might come as a shock to you, but no-one is interested in your
self-serving travelogues.
Oh, the irony!
You beat me to it!
That's no way to speak to someone who's just had not only the biggest
electoral defeat of his/her life, but who chose that occasion to
self-identify as female. #judithneedsahug

Brian Reay
2018-11-05 11:45:43 UTC
Post by Spike
Post by Brian Reay
Post by Ian Jackson
Will we still be able to go to Europe with expensive radio gear without
needing to get an ATA carnet in case the customs man at Calais wants to
charge us import duty and vat?
Ian, I've lost count of the number of times* I took a radio into/out of
the US without a Carnet
Ian was talking about Europe, not the USA, so a totally useless and
unhelpful reply on your part.
It might come as a shock to you, but no-one is interested in your
self-serving travelogues.
Travel envy Spike?

Paul Cummins
2018-11-05 13:54:00 UTC
Post by Brian Reay
Travel envy Spike?
Why on earth would anyone envy you?
Rambo
2018-11-05 15:22:21 UTC
It's projection Paul.
Stephen Thomas Cole
2018-11-05 16:14:54 UTC
Post by Paul Cummins
Post by Brian Reay
Travel envy Spike?
Why on earth would anyone envy you?
It's projection Paul.
Sounds like a comic’s super villain; Projection Paul.
Spike
2018-11-05 23:21:55 UTC
Post by Brian Reay
Post by Spike
Post by Brian Reay
Post by Ian Jackson
Will we still be able to go to Europe with expensive radio gear without
needing to get an ATA carnet in case the customs man at Calais wants to
charge us import duty and vat?
Ian, I've lost count of the number of times* I took a radio into/out of
the US without a Carnet
Ian was talking about Europe, not the USA, so a totally useless and
unhelpful reply on your part.
It might come as a shock to you, but no-one is interested in your
self-serving travelogues.
Travel envy Spike?
Why? You've never been anywhere 'interesting', have you?

Spike
2018-11-06 09:21:03 UTC
Post by Spike
Post by Brian Reay
Travel envy Spike?
Why? You've never been anywhere 'interesting', have you?
Guess not. No surprises there, then.

Brian Reay
2018-11-06 09:35:12 UTC
Post by Spike
Post by Spike
Post by Brian Reay
Travel envy Spike?
Why? You've never been anywhere 'interesting', have you?
Guess not. No surprises there, then.
Where would you say was interesting?

Jim GM4DHJ ...
I loved my vapour trip to kent ...
Spike
2018-11-06 10:37:33 UTC
Post by Brian Reay
Post by Spike
Post by Spike
Post by Brian Reay
Travel envy Spike?
Why? You've never been anywhere 'interesting', have you?
Guess not. No surprises there, then.
Where would you say was interesting?
Nowhere you've ever been, that's for sure.

Brian Reay
2018-11-06 12:28:39 UTC
On 06/11/2018 09:35, Brian Reay wrote:> On 06/11/2018 09:21, Spike wrote:>> On 05/11/2018 23:21, Spike wrote:>>> On 05/11/2018 11:45, Brian Reay wrote:>>>> Travel envy Spike?>>> Why? You've never been anywhere 'interesting', have you?>> Guess not. No surprises there, then.> Where would you say was interesting?Nowhere you've ever been, that's for sure.
Oh dear, your bluff has been called and you failed.
--
----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/
Spike
2018-11-06 18:12:49 UTC
Post by Brian Reay
Post by Spike
Post by Brian Reay
Post by Spike
Post by Spike
Post by Brian Reay
Travel envy Spike?
Why? You've never been anywhere 'interesting', have you?
Guess not. No surprises there, then.
Where would you say was interesting?
Nowhere you've ever been, that's for sure.
Oh dear, your bluff has been called and you failed.
Bless. Keep in mind the fact that you travel as a mere ordinary oik.

Ordinary oiks like you just don't get to go anywhere interesting.

#suckitupsunshine

Brian Reay
2018-11-06 18:18:23 UTC
Post by Spike
Post by Brian Reay
Post by Spike
Post by Brian Reay
Post by Spike
Post by Spike
Post by Brian Reay
Travel envy Spike?
Why? You've never been anywhere 'interesting', have you?
Guess not. No surprises there, then.
Where would you say was interesting?
Nowhere you've ever been, that's for sure.
Oh dear, your bluff has been called and you failed.
Bless. Keep in mind the fact that you travel as a mere ordinary oik.
Ordinary oiks like you just don't get to go anywhere interesting.
#suckitupsunshine
Your Bluff has been called and you've been found wanting, yet again Spite.

Spike
2018-11-07 09:09:43 UTC
Post by Brian Reay
Post by Spike
Post by Brian Reay
Post by Spike
Post by Brian Reay
Post by Spike
Post by Spike
Post by Brian Reay
Travel envy Spike?
Why? You've never been anywhere 'interesting', have you?
Guess not. No surprises there, then.
Where would you say was interesting?
Nowhere you've ever been, that's for sure.
Oh dear, your bluff has been called and you failed.
Bless. Keep in mind the fact that you travel as a mere ordinary oik.
Ordinary oiks like you just don't get to go anywhere interesting.
#suckitupsunshine
Your Bluff has been called and you've been found wanting, yet again Spite.
You're an ordinary oik. #suckitup

Jim GM4DHJ ...
but he likes to think he is special ......
Bernie
There's a lot of it about.
Jim GM4DHJ ...
brew ....?
Stephen Thomas Cole
2018-11-07 17:53:10 UTC
Post by Bernie
On Wed, 7 Nov 2018 09:20:29 -0000
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Spike
Post by Brian Reay
Post by Spike
Post by Brian Reay
Post by Spike
Post by Brian Reay
Post by Spike
Post by Spike
Post by Brian Reay
Travel envy Spike?
Why? You've never been anywhere 'interesting', have you?
Guess not. No surprises there, then.
Where would you say was interesting?
Nowhere you've ever been, that's for sure.
Oh dear, your bluff has been called and you failed.
Bless. Keep in mind the fact that you travel as a mere ordinary oik.
Ordinary oiks like you just don't get to go anywhere
interesting.
#suckitupsunshine
Your Bluff has been called and you've been found wanting, yet again Spite.
You're an ordinary oik. #suckitup
but he likes to think he is special ......
There's a lot of it about.
Frank Hunter GI4NKB went to a “special” school, but he doesn’t like to talk
about it.
Brian Reay
2018-11-07 18:26:12 UTC
Post by Stephen Thomas Cole
Post by Bernie
On Wed, 7 Nov 2018 09:20:29 -0000
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Spike
Post by Brian Reay
Post by Spike
Post by Brian Reay
Post by Spike
Post by Brian Reay
Post by Spike
Post by Spike
Post by Brian Reay
Travel envy Spike?
Why? You've never been anywhere 'interesting', have you?
Guess not. No surprises there, then.
Where would you say was interesting?
Nowhere you've ever been, that's for sure.
Oh dear, your bluff has been called and you failed.
Bless. Keep in mind the fact that you travel as a mere ordinary oik.
Ordinary oiks like you just don't get to go anywhere
interesting.
#suckitupsunshine
Your Bluff has been called and you've been found wanting, yet again Spite.
You're an ordinary oik. #suckitup
but he likes to think he is special ......
There's a lot of it about.
Frank Hunter GI4NKB went to a “special” school, but he doesn’t like to talk
about it.
I think Frank's new sock puppet name is most apt, Forth of 4. It
indicates he can't get any lower.

As for being special, Spike is the one who claimed he was with his
(supposed) diplomatic passport etc. I'm quite happy with an ordinary
one. Ditto when it comes to the normal routes through airports- well
normal for Business Class etc. Spike was the one who needed some special
fantasy.

Then, as you know, that EXIF data led to a lot of follow up information
which accounts for his need for his fantasies.

Stephen Thomas Cole
2018-11-07 18:36:24 UTC
Post by Brian Reay
Post by Stephen Thomas Cole
Post by Bernie
On Wed, 7 Nov 2018 09:20:29 -0000
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Spike
Post by Brian Reay
Post by Spike
Post by Brian Reay
Post by Spike
Post by Brian Reay
Post by Spike
Post by Spike
Post by Brian Reay
[...]
Burt was so terrified of some small children that he couldn’t leave his
house as and when he wanted to. It doesn’t matter what else he’s done in
his life, diplomatic passports, governmental adventures, international
travel; being such a pussy that he can’t stand up to a pair of preteens is
what will define him. WAFI.
Stephen Thomas Cole
2018-11-07 17:53:10 UTC
Post by Spike
Post by Brian Reay
Post by Spike
Post by Spike
Post by Brian Reay
Travel envy Spike?
Why? You've never been anywhere 'interesting', have you?
Guess not. No surprises there, then.
Where would you say was interesting?
Nowhere you've ever been, that's for sure.
Burt, any locale on the planet that has you in it is de facto
uninteresting; you’re that boring, bro.
Bernie
Proper LOL for that one, Burt; Ta.
Jim GM4DHJ ...
2018-11-05 08:10:50 UTC
Post by Stephen Thomas Cole
[...]
DO NOT REPLY TO THIS OT POST AS IT WILL GO ON FOR EVER AND HAS NOTHING TO DO
WITH AMATEUR RADIO
Stephen Thomas Cole
2018-11-05 08:18:40 UTC
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
[...]