Port Seton mini rally
Jim GM4DHJ ...
2024-08-10 07:09:48 UTC
well last night was the worst night yet and I have been attending for
years .....the hobby is finished
Julian Macassey
2024-08-10 14:43:07 UTC
On Sat, 10 Aug 2024 08:09:48 +0100, Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
well last night was the worst night yet and I have been
attending for years .....the hobby is finished
Amateurs could stay away so they don't have to put up with
you.
--
The NHS will last as long as there are folk left with faith to
fight for it. - Aneurin Bevan
A. non Eyemouse
2024-08-10 19:15:10 UTC
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
well last night was the worst night yet and I have been
attending for years .....the hobby is finished
Amateurs could stay away so they don't have to put up with
you.
It's the Flight Refuelling ARS rally tomorrow.
--
Mouse.
Where Morse meets House.
Jim GM4DHJ ...
2024-08-11 14:03:47 UTC
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
well last night was the worst night yet and I have been
attending for years .....the hobby is finished
Amateurs could stay away so they don't have to put up with
you.
they didn't come near me