Local CBer pirating on 2m - you'll never guess what happens next..
M0WWS
2024-01-03 22:09:21 UTC
Local CBer pirating on 2m - you'll never guess what happens next..

RR73deM0WWS
Roger Hayter
2024-01-03 22:17:09 UTC
Post by M0WWS
Local CBer pirating on 2m - you'll never guess what happens next..
http://youtu.be/lfM9OtqEsSY
RR73deM0WWS
Is that one of those Northern SitComs? I didn't get most of the jokes.
Roger Hayter
M0WWS
The Likely Lads I think Roger
Radio Man
2024-01-04 10:29:52 UTC
Post by M0WWS
Local CBer pirating on 2m - you'll never guess what happens next..
http://youtu.be/lfM9OtqEsSY
RR73deM0WWS
You should put your wife's knickers on and post a message saying you've
been beaten up by them.
M0WWS
2024-01-04 19:57:24 UTC
Post by Radio Man
Post by M0WWS
Local CBer pirating on 2m - you'll never guess what happens next..
http://youtu.be/lfM9OtqEsSY
RR73deM0WWS
You should put your wife's knickers on and post a message saying you've
been beaten up by them.
Those days are long gone.

Oh well toodle pip everyone. Google's pulling the plug on February 22, 2024 and so am I. Just AI spam bots and Jim left on here now.

73
Brian Morrison
2024-01-04 20:15:10 UTC
On Thu, 4 Jan 2024 11:57:24 -0800 (PST)
Post by M0WWS
Oh well toodle pip everyone. Google's pulling the plug on February
22, 2024 and so am I. Just AI spam bots and Jim left on here now.
You could always use a proper newsreader and register with Eternal
September.

If you want.
--
Brian Morrison

Oscar Wilde
Ottavio Caruso
2024-01-05 09:52:53 UTC
Post by M0WWS
Oh well toodle pip everyone. Google's pulling the plug on February
22, 2024 and so am I. Just AI spam bots and Jim left on here now.
You could always use a proper newsreader and register with Eternal
September.
If you want.
Let the bad weeds weed themselves out.
Ottavio Caruso
Bernie
2024-01-05 10:23:43 UTC
Post by M0WWS
Oh well toodle pip everyone. Google's pulling the plug on February
22, 2024 and so am I. Just AI spam bots and Jim left on here now.
You could always use a proper newsreader and register with Eternal
September.
If you want.
LVN was one of the beta testers for google groups, so you'd think
he'd stay till the end.

BTW, your "X-No-Archive: Yes" stops your posts from
appearing on google groups.
Bernie
2024-01-05 10:46:43 UTC
Post by M0WWS
next.. http://youtu.be/lfM9OtqEsSY
RR73deM0WWS
You should put your wife's knickers on and post a message saying
you've been beaten up by them.
Those days are long gone.
Oh well toodle pip everyone. Google's pulling the plug on February
22, 2024 and so am I. Just AI spam bots and Jim left on here now.
73
7 The 22nd of Feb is sKumbag-evans's birthday. 73s on Bean's 73rd
birthday - spooky.