Happy birthday Beanie 66 today
FranK Turner-Smith G3VKI
2017-02-22 01:46:56 UTC
and still a twat.
--
;-)
.
73 de Frank Turner-Smith G3VKI - mine's a pint.
.
http://turner-smith.uk
Jeefaw K. Effkay
2017-02-23 00:18:06 UTC
66 today!
66 today!
He's got the key to his cell
Here come the screw, you'd better not tell!
FranK Turner-Smith G3VKI
2017-02-23 00:21:20 UTC
Post by Jeefaw K. Effkay
66 today!
66 today!
He's got the key to his cell
Here come the screw, you'd better not tell!
I heard that, as a regular customer, he'd Bean given an option to buy his
cell.
--
;-)
.
http://turner-smith.uk
108at144 A new UK AMATEUR RADIO CALL SIGN
2017-02-26 16:21:50 UTC
Cccccxxxxx
108at144 A new UK AMATEUR RADIO CALL SIGN
2017-02-27 08:11:22 UTC
Zcccv
Stephen Thomas Troll
2017-02-25 21:08:12 UTC
Post by FranK Turner-Smith G3VKI
and still a twat.
Big B is 73 on 17/03! Make a date in your diary!
Bernie
2019-02-22 00:02:51 UTC
Post by FranK Turner-Smith G3VKI
and still a twat.
The deplorable dickhead is 68 today, Frank.

And he still posts like a hysterical 12 year old girl.

All the best, Frank.
Jeefaw K Effkay
2019-02-23 08:30:53 UTC
Post by Bernie
Post by FranK Turner-Smith G3VKI
and still a twat.
The deplorable dickhead is 68 today, Frank.
When you get older, losing your mind
Twenty weeks from now
Will they still be sending boys in blue around
Kicking doors down, splintering sound
If you were naughty, being a pest
Will you still be our mate?
Will we still need you, will we still feed you
When you're sixty-eight?

You could be handy, mending a rig
When your valves have gone
You can tune the anodes, bash your home-made key
Working DX, slurpin' your tea
Fettle a casting, play some Freecell
Pretend you weren't a Jait
Will we still need you, will we still feed you
When you're sixty-eight?

Write 'em a letter, drop 'em a line
The first of fifty-nine
Police complaints commission need your point of view
Trust me on this, they really do
Wait for their answer, fill in a form
The IPCC's great
Will we still need you, will we still feed you
When you're sixty-eight?
Jim GM4DHJ ...
2019-02-23 08:37:58 UTC
Post by Jeefaw K Effkay
Pretend you weren't a Jait
shocking
Jeefaw K Effkay
2019-02-23 08:31:18 UTC
Post by Bernie
All the best, Frank.
Rest in peace, Frank.
Bernie
2019-02-28 21:37:43 UTC
On Thu, 28 Feb 2019 16:02:11 +0000
On 28 Feb 2019 08:16:00 GMT
On Wednesday, February 27, 2019 at 8:41:53 AM UTC, Jim
On Saturday, February 23, 2019 at 8:07:13 AM UTC, Jim
On Friday, February 22, 2019 at 10:08:18 AM UTC, Jim
selling my KW204 ...how much is it worth?.....
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/578703999313546/
If you've got the matching KW-202 receiver, I'll give you a
ton for
both,
and I could collect on Monday 4th March.
nah just got the tx if any good to you it's yours .....
but if you don't want it I will stick it on ebait ........the
lowlife on
facebook marketplace have no idea what it is ........
It's the KW-202 receiver I'm really looking for.
Stick it on ebay, but if it doesn't sell and I'm in the area,
I'll give
you some irnbru vouchers for it :-)
that is it away .......
What did it sell for?
」65 but he hasn't paid yet...
looks like another hammy mens time waster and
non-payer....probably still be here when you are up on the fourth
so you can take it away........
Make sure you’re not wearing your wife’s drawers and brassiere
when he arrives, Jim.
Careful! You'll start Roger off; mentioning Jim in his wife's
undies is like a re drag to a bull for Tibs.
He'll be along to demolish whatever you're saying soon enough.
I remember him posting about 'putting people in their place'; that is a
mark of a true wanker.
Bernie
2020-02-22 09:57:25 UTC
On 22 Feb 2019 00:02:51 GMT
Post by Bernie
Post by FranK Turner-Smith G3VKI
and still a twat.
The deplorable dickhead is 68 today, Frank.
+1

Sixty nine years for the sickening scumbag today, Frank.
+1
Jeefaw K Effkay
A senile delinquent?
Stephen Cole
2020-02-22 13:01:26 UTC
Post by Bernie
Post by Bernie
And he still posts like a hysterical 12 year old girl.
All the best, Frank.
+1
+1

WHS

ROLF!

PS: I can’t think of a better annual tribute for Frank than having a pop at
G on his birthday. Excellent work.
--
M0TEY // STC
www.twitter.com/ukradioamateur
Bernie
2021-02-22 09:09:17 UTC
On Wed, 22 Feb 2017 01:46:56 +0000, FranK Turner-Smith G3VKI wrote:

The Knoxious Knarcissistic Knobhead is 70 today, FranK.
Post by FranK Turner-Smith G3VKI
and still a twat.
7-oh and STILL a Komplete sKumbag.

All the best FranK.
Jimmy Stewart ...
..6 would be more accurate
Bernie
ffa...
Jimmy Stewart ...
Bath night tonight isn't it ?.......
Stephen Cole
2021-02-23 18:31:01 UTC
Post by Bernie
The Knoxious Knarcissistic Knobhead is 70 today, FranK.
Post by FranK Turner-Smith G3VKI
and still a twat.
7-oh and STILL a Komplete sKumbag.
I’ll raise a glass of meths in his honour!
Post by Bernie
All the best FranK.
Good old Frank.
STC / M0TEY
Bernie
2022-02-22 09:03:28 UTC
The shocKing sKumbag is 71 today, FranK - 22/2/22 a palindromic +1 for the pretending polymath.
Just Jim Dandy
2022-02-22 09:09:13 UTC
Post by Bernie
Post by FranK Turner-Smith G3VKI
and still a twat.
The shocKing sKumbag is 71 today, FranK - 22/2/22 a palindromic +1 for the pretending polymath.
I'm dreading next october and 70 ......if I make it
Halal intolerant
Bernie
2023-02-22 07:46:35 UTC
On Wed, 22 Feb 2017 01:46:56 +0000, FranK Turner-Smith G3VKI wrote:

The Fat-arsed Fuckwitted old Faker is 72 today, FFFranK.
Post by FranK Turner-Smith G3VKI
and still a twat.
Penblwydd hapus iawn i'r anws mawr - as Tad sKumbag evans would say if he
posted here.
jim.gm4dhj
what?
Bernie
2023-02-22 09:24:31 UTC
On Wed, 22 Feb 2023 08:39:39 +0000
Post by Bernie
The Fat-arsed Fuckwitted old Faker is 72 today, FFFranK.
Post by FranK Turner-Smith G3VKI
and still a twat.
Penblwydd hapus iawn i'r anws mawr - as Tad sKumbag evans would say
if he posted here.
what?
Wishing sKumbag-evans 'A Very Happy Birthday' in the tongue of his
ancestors, Jim.
Jim gm4dhj ...
oh right
Jim GM4DHJ ...
2024-02-22 13:01:20 UTC
A big 73rd birthday for the septuagenarian sKumbag today!
Post by FranK Turner-Smith G3VKI
and still a twat.
Why change a winning formula?
nothing wrong with the guy ....
Bernie
2024-02-24 15:53:24 UTC
On Thu, 22 Feb 2024 13:01:20 +0000
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
A big 73rd birthday for the septuagenarian sKumbag today!
Post by FranK Turner-Smith G3VKI
and still a twat.
Why change a winning formula?
nothing wrong with the guy ....
You don't agree with those who say that he's a pompous, pretentious,
hysterical fucktard, then, Jim?
mm0fmf
2024-02-24 16:50:23 UTC
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
A big 73rd birthday for the septuagenarian sKumbag today!
Post by FranK Turner-Smith G3VKI
and still a twat.
Why change a winning formula?
nothing wrong with the guy ....
You don't agree with those who say that he's a pompous, pretentious,
hysterical fucktard, then, Jim?
One day sKumbag will pass on like we all will one day. Do you think
Ofcom will put his call back into the pool for future allocation or do
you think they will exercise caution and delete it so nobody has to have
it in the future?
Bernie
2024-02-24 17:01:07 UTC
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
A big 73rd birthday for the septuagenarian sKumbag today!
Post by FranK Turner-Smith G3VKI
and still a twat.
Why change a winning formula?
nothing wrong with the guy ....
You don't agree with those who say that he's a pompous, pretentious,
hysterical fucktard, then, Jim?
One day sKumbag will pass on like we all will one day. Do you think
Ofcom will put his call back into the pool for future allocation or
do you think they will exercise caution and delete it so nobody has
to have it in the future?
Perhaps Chairman Dick will pass the full and take it on? I certainly
can't think of anyone more qualified to carry the SDW tradition into the
future.
Jim GM4DHJ ...
2024-02-25 09:14:12 UTC
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
A big 73rd birthday for the septuagenarian sKumbag today!
Post by FranK Turner-Smith G3VKI
and still a twat.
Why change a winning formula?
nothing wrong with the guy ....
You don't agree with those who say that he's a pompous, pretentious,
hysterical fucktard, then, Jim?
One day sKumbag will pass on like we all will one day. Do you think
Ofcom will put his call back into the pool for future allocation or do
you think they will exercise caution and delete it so nobody has to have
it in the future?
You mean just like paedo Troy GM3YS ?...THAT WAS GRABBED BY A CLUB Jim
G4DHJ

Jim GM4DHJ ...