British Library Data Breach
A. non Eyemouse
2023-11-28 18:58:48 UTC
Should some people be worried that details of who may have viewed the
Basingstoke Gazette are now for sale on the dark web?
--
Mouse.
Where Morse meets House.
Rambo
2023-12-01 01:20:02 UTC
Please don't kick this off again!
Radio Man
2023-12-01 08:35:11 UTC
Post by A. non Eyemouse
Should some people be worried that details of who may have viewed the
Basingstoke Gazette are now for sale on the dark web?
Please don't kick this off again!
Dumbo Dick is frightened that the truth might come out about him and his
pervert friend.
Brian Morrison
2023-12-01 12:00:24 UTC
Post by A. non Eyemouse
Should some people be worried that details of who may have viewed
the Basingstoke Gazette are now for sale on the dark web?
Please don't kick this off again!
Traffic is traffic.
--
Brian Morrison

Oscar Wilde
Roger Hayter
2023-12-01 12:01:59 UTC
Post by A. non Eyemouse
Should some people be worried that details of who may have viewed
the Basingstoke Gazette are now for sale on the dark web?
Please don't kick this off again!
Traffic is traffic.
We could always talk about Raynet.
Roger Hayter
Brian Morrison
2023-12-01 12:25:31 UTC
Post by Rambo
On Tue, 28 Nov 2023 18:58:48 +0000, "A. non Eyemouse"
[...]
Post by Brian Morrison
Post by Rambo
Please don't kick this off again!
Traffic is traffic.
We could always talk about Raynet.
Who?
--
Brian Morrison

Oscar Wilde
Roger Hayter
2023-12-01 12:33:24 UTC
Post by Brian Morrison
Post by Brian Morrison
Post by Rambo
Please don't kick this off again!
Traffic is traffic.
We could always talk about Raynet.
Who?
I believe there was once an article about them in the Basingstoke Gazette.
Roger Hayter
Bernie
2023-12-03 14:09:39 UTC
Post by A. non Eyemouse
Should some people be worried that details of who may have viewed
the Basingstoke Gazette are now for sale on the dark web?
Please don't kick this off again!
Traffic is traffic.
Yeah, there's nothing worse than the sight of an underused group that's
just filling up with spam and tumble-weed. That's what The Committee has
always said, anyway.
Roger Hayter
2023-12-03 14:55:17 UTC
Post by Bernie
Post by A. non Eyemouse
Should some people be worried that details of who may have viewed
the Basingstoke Gazette are now for sale on the dark web?
Please don't kick this off again!
Traffic is traffic.
Yeah, there's nothing worse than the sight of an underused group that's
just filling up with spam and tumble-weed. That's what The Committee has
always said, anyway.
ukra is nowhere near that state yet. I'm not saying it won't be soon.
Roger Hayter
Bernie
2023-12-03 15:09:26 UTC
On 3 Dec 2023 14:55:17 GMT
Post by Roger Hayter
Post by Bernie
Post by A. non Eyemouse
Should some people be worried that details of who may have viewed
the Basingstoke Gazette are now for sale on the dark web?
Please don't kick this off again!
Traffic is traffic.
Yeah, there's nothing worse than the sight of an underused group
that's just filling up with spam and tumble-weed. That's what The
Committee has always said, anyway.
ukra is nowhere near that state yet. I'm not saying it won't be soon.
Proactive, Rog. Best to clear the slums BEFORE they get to be in "that
state".
Roger Hayter
2023-12-03 15:14:16 UTC
Post by Bernie
On 3 Dec 2023 14:55:17 GMT
Post by Roger Hayter
Post by Bernie
Post by A. non Eyemouse
Should some people be worried that details of who may have viewed
the Basingstoke Gazette are now for sale on the dark web?
Please don't kick this off again!
Traffic is traffic.
Yeah, there's nothing worse than the sight of an underused group
that's just filling up with spam and tumble-weed. That's what The
Committee has always said, anyway.
ukra is nowhere near that state yet. I'm not saying it won't be soon.
Proactive, Rog. Best to clear the slums BEFORE they get to be in "that
state".
You seem to be trying to align yourself with Paul Cummins. Not necessarily a
popular place to be.
Roger Hayter
Bernie
2023-12-03 15:25:21 UTC
On 3 Dec 2023 15:14:16 GMT
Post by Roger Hayter
Post by Bernie
On 3 Dec 2023 14:55:17 GMT
Post by Roger Hayter
He's dead Rog. Twice, according to Brian H.
Roger Hayter
2023-12-03 16:05:48 UTC
Post by Bernie
On 3 Dec 2023 15:14:16 GMT
Post by Roger Hayter
Post by Bernie
On 3 Dec 2023 14:55:17 GMT
Post by Roger Hayter
Post by Bernie
Post by A. non Eyemouse
Should some people be worried that details of who may have
viewed the Basingstoke Gazette are now for sale on the dark
web?
Please don't kick this off again!
Traffic is traffic.
Yeah, there's nothing worse than the sight of an underused group
that's just filling up with spam and tumble-weed. That's what The
Committee has always said, anyway.
ukra is nowhere near that state yet. I'm not saying it won't be soon.
Proactive, Rog. Best to clear the slums BEFORE they get to be in
"that state".
You seem to be trying to align yourself with Paul Cummins. Not
necessarily a popular place to be.
He's dead Rog. Twice, according to Brian H.
Well people align themselves with Jesus, and he's well dead, allegedly.
Roger Hayter
Bernie
2023-12-03 16:58:43 UTC
On 3 Dec 2023 16:05:48 GMT
Post by Roger Hayter
Post by Bernie
On 3 Dec 2023 15:14:16 GMT
Post by Roger Hayter
Post by Bernie
On 3 Dec 2023 14:55:17 GMT
Post by Roger Hayter
Post by Bernie
Post by A. non Eyemouse
Should some people be worried that details of who may have
viewed the Basingstoke Gazette are now for sale on the dark
web?
Please don't kick this off again!
Traffic is traffic.
Yeah, there's nothing worse than the sight of an underused group
that's just filling up with spam and tumble-weed. That's what
The Committee has always said, anyway.
ukra is nowhere near that state yet. I'm not saying it won't be soon.
Proactive, Rog. Best to clear the slums BEFORE they get to be in
"that state".
You seem to be trying to align yourself with Paul Cummins. Not
necessarily a popular place to be.
He's dead Rog. Twice, according to Brian H.
Well people align themselves with Jesus, and he's well dead,
allegedly.
The second coming of Scummins? I like your thinking.

If the group doesn't get deleted, then some AI bots trained on the
posts of a few of our dearly departed contributors could be amusing.
Bernie
2023-12-03 17:30:49 UTC
On Sun, 3 Dec 2023 16:58:43 +0000
Post by Bernie
On 3 Dec 2023 16:05:48 GMT
Post by Roger Hayter
Post by Bernie
On 3 Dec 2023 15:14:16 GMT
Post by Roger Hayter
Post by Bernie
On 3 Dec 2023 14:55:17 GMT
On 3 Dec 2023 at 14:09:39 GMT, "Bernie"
Post by Bernie
Post by A. non Eyemouse
[...]
Thinking about it, I'm not at all sure that AI would ever be able to
match the genius of the Blackgates saga. So I guess it would be doomed
to disappoint.

In other news - my Flipper Zero has landed in the UK.

Wooohooo!
Brian Morrison
2023-12-03 18:49:45 UTC
On Sun, 3 Dec 2023 17:30:49 +0000
Post by Bernie
In other news - my Flipper Zero has landed in the UK.
And what manner of mischief are you planning to unleash with it?
--
Brian Morrison

Oscar Wilde
Bernie
2023-12-03 19:35:38 UTC
On Sun, 3 Dec 2023 18:49:45 +0000
Post by Brian Morrison
On Sun, 3 Dec 2023 17:30:49 +0000
Post by Bernie
In other news - my Flipper Zero has landed in the UK.
And what manner of mischief are you planning to unleash with it?
I actually have a genuine job for it - missing gate remote. Once
that's done, I've got a few more playful ideas that I want to try out.
brian
2023-12-03 21:52:55 UTC
Post by Bernie
On 3 Dec 2023 16:05:48 GMT
Post by Roger Hayter
Post by Bernie
On 3 Dec 2023 15:14:16 GMT
Post by Roger Hayter
Post by Bernie
On 3 Dec 2023 14:55:17 GMT
Post by Roger Hayter
Post by Bernie
Post by A. non Eyemouse
[...]
I'm pretty certain soon that there will be radio amateur stations
operated by AI bots. Auto FT8 is here.

On another group I spotted a reference to two bots talking to each other
on the phone "Lenny" and a cold caller chat bot.

Https://www.kaspersky.co.uk/blog/35c3-lenny-voice-chatbot/15135/

Brian
Brian Howie
Bernie
2023-12-04 10:32:50 UTC
On Sun, 3 Dec 2023 21:52:55 +0000
Post by brian
Post by Bernie
On 3 Dec 2023 16:05:48 GMT
Post by Roger Hayter
Post by Bernie
On 3 Dec 2023 15:14:16 GMT
On 3 Dec 2023 at 15:09:26 GMT, "Bernie"
Post by Bernie
On 3 Dec 2023 14:55:17 GMT
On 3 Dec 2023 at 14:09:39 GMT, "Bernie"
Post by Bernie
Post by A. non Eyemouse
[...]
I've got an nvidia tesla GPU. I'll have a look at sorting the cooling
over Xmas and see if I can put a bot together from leafnode source text.
Jim GM4DHJ ...
2023-12-12 15:18:00 UTC
Post by Bernie
On 3 Dec 2023 16:05:48 GMT
Post by Roger Hayter
Post by Bernie
On 3 Dec 2023 15:14:16 GMT
Post by Roger Hayter
Post by Bernie
On 3 Dec 2023 14:55:17 GMT
Post by Roger Hayter
Post by Bernie
Post by A. non Eyemouse
[...]
machine to machine under next years changes.....

https://www.essexham.co.uk/licence-change-statement-dec-23.html
Bernie
2023-12-16 18:28:20 UTC
On Tue, 12 Dec 2023 15:18:00 +0000
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Bernie
Post by Bernie
On 3 Dec 2023 14:55:17 GMT
On 3 Dec 2023 at 14:09:39 GMT, "Bernie"
Post by Bernie
Post by A. non Eyemouse
[...]
I've bean experimenting with communicating with various machines this
week. I'm going to try 50w into a colinear for a Worked All Gates
attempt.
Jim GM4DHJ ...
2023-12-23 12:46:00 UTC
Post by Bernie
On Tue, 12 Dec 2023 15:18:00 +0000
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Bernie
Post by Bernie
On 3 Dec 2023 14:55:17 GMT
On 3 Dec 2023 at 14:09:39 GMT, "Bernie"
pathetic
Bernie
2023-12-24 15:54:09 UTC
On Sat, 23 Dec 2023 12:46:00 +0000
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Bernie
On Tue, 12 Dec 2023 15:18:00 +0000
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Bernie
On 3 Dec 2023 16:05:48 GMT
Post by Bernie
On 3 Dec 2023 14:55:17 GMT
On 3 Dec 2023 at 14:09:39 GMT, "Bernie"
Post by Bernie
Post by A. non Eyemouse
[...]
You given up operating on 433.920, then, Jim?

Oh, and Merry Christmas to you, too.
Jim GM4DHJ ...
2023-12-30 13:18:35 UTC
Post by Bernie
On 3 Dec 2023 14:55:17 GMT
On 3 Dec 2023 at 14:09:39 GMT, "Bernie"
well it is in a ham band...some to you...
brian
2023-12-03 21:40:58 UTC
Post by Bernie
On 3 Dec 2023 15:14:16 GMT
Post by Roger Hayter
Post by Bernie
On 3 Dec 2023 14:55:17 GMT
Post by Roger Hayter
Post by Bernie
Post by A. non Eyemouse
Should some people be worried that details of who may have
viewed the Basingstoke Gazette are now for sale on the dark
web?
Please don't kick this off again!
Traffic is traffic.
Yeah, there's nothing worse than the sight of an underused group
that's just filling up with spam and tumble-weed. That's what The
Committee has always said, anyway.
ukra is nowhere near that state yet. I'm not saying it won't be soon.
Proactive, Rog. Best to clear the slums BEFORE they get to be in
"that state".
You seem to be trying to align yourself with Paul Cummins. Not
necessarily a popular place to be.
He's dead Rog. Twice, according to Brian H.
Thrice . There may well be other instances of him still alive.

Brian
Brian Howie
Bernie
2023-12-04 10:26:36 UTC
On Sun, 3 Dec 2023 21:40:58 +0000
Post by brian
Post by Bernie
On 3 Dec 2023 15:14:16 GMT
Post by Roger Hayter
Post by Bernie
On 3 Dec 2023 14:55:17 GMT
On 3 Dec 2023 at 14:09:39 GMT, "Bernie"
Post by Bernie
Post by A. non Eyemouse
Should some people be worried that details of who may have
viewed the Basingstoke Gazette are now for sale on the dark
web?
Please don't kick this off again!
Traffic is traffic.
Yeah, there's nothing worse than the sight of an underused
group that's just filling up with spam and tumble-weed. That's
what The Committee has always said, anyway.
ukra is nowhere near that state yet. I'm not saying it won't be soon.
Proactive, Rog. Best to clear the slums BEFORE they get to be in
"that state".
You seem to be trying to align yourself with Paul Cummins. Not
necessarily a popular place to be.
He's dead Rog. Twice, according to Brian H.
Thrice . There may well be other instances of him still alive.
Three times? Jeez! Show his commitment, though. Managing one life is
enough for most people.
brian
2023-12-03 21:39:06 UTC
Post by Bernie
Post by A. non Eyemouse
Should some people be worried that details of who may have viewed
the Basingstoke Gazette are now for sale on the dark web?
Please don't kick this off again!
Traffic is traffic.
Yeah, there's nothing worse than the sight of an underused group that's
just filling up with spam and tumble-weed. That's what The Committee has
always said, anyway.
E-S seems to be filtering out the spam successfully. The panix newsfeeds
have stopped too.

Brian GM4DIJ
Brian Howie
Bernie
2023-12-04 10:24:55 UTC
On Sun, 3 Dec 2023 21:39:06 +0000
Post by brian
Post by Bernie
Post by A. non Eyemouse
Should some people be worried that details of who may have
viewed the Basingstoke Gazette are now for sale on the dark
web?
Please don't kick this off again!
Traffic is traffic.
Yeah, there's nothing worse than the sight of an underused group
that's just filling up with spam and tumble-weed. That's what The
Committee has always said, anyway.
E-S seems to be filtering out the spam successfully.
Seems to be a pretty narrow filter centred on Google groups. Burt's
lost his muse because of it - bless 'im.
Post by brian
The panix newsfeeds have stopped too.
Didn't the Welsh blogger put a stop to them? He realised he was being
reposted when Jim started trolling him, and he wasn't happy about it.
brian
2024-01-06 11:36:48 UTC
Post by Bernie
On Sun, 3 Dec 2023 21:39:06 +0000
Post by brian
Post by Bernie
Post by brian
The panix newsfeeds have stopped too.
Didn't the Welsh blogger put a stop to them? He realised he was being
reposted when Jim started trolling him, and he wasn't happy about it.
He wrote to me to complain.

Brian
Brian Howie
Bernie
2024-01-07 21:07:27 UTC
On Sat, 6 Jan 2024 11:36:48 +0000
Post by brian
Post by Bernie
On Sun, 3 Dec 2023 21:39:06 +0000
Post by brian
Post by Bernie
Post by brian
The panix newsfeeds have stopped too.
Didn't the Welsh blogger put a stop to them? He realised he was being
reposted when Jim started trolling him, and he wasn't happy about it.
He wrote to me to complain.
Brian
Ha! The CS informer guy complained to you as well, didn't he? I guess
it's because of you being boss mod of dot mod.

King Howie of Usenet!
brian
2024-01-07 23:13:19 UTC
Post by Bernie
On Sat, 6 Jan 2024 11:36:48 +0000
Post by brian
Post by Bernie
On Sun, 3 Dec 2023 21:39:06 +0000
Post by brian
Post by Bernie
Post by brian
The panix newsfeeds have stopped too.
Didn't the Welsh blogger put a stop to them? He realised he was being
reposted when Jim started trolling him, and he wasn't happy about it.
He wrote to me to complain.
Brian
Ha! The CS informer guy complained to you as well, didn't he? I guess
it's because of you being boss mod of dot mod.
King Howie of Usenet!
A yes the late Colin Watson of the Dunbarton Liberation Front*.. He
wrote me a letter and used to phone. More often than not it was my wife
who had infinite patience he spoke to .

I only operate the moderation machinery I don't get much in the way of
interesting correspondence these days.

Brian

*https://www.heraldscotland.com/default_content/12403475.bomb-hoaxer-want
ed-move-cumbernauld/
Brian Howie
Bernie
2024-01-08 08:17:34 UTC
On Sun, 7 Jan 2024 23:13:19 +0000
Post by brian
Post by Bernie
On Sat, 6 Jan 2024 11:36:48 +0000
Post by brian
Post by Bernie
On Sun, 3 Dec 2023 21:39:06 +0000
Post by brian
Post by Bernie
Post by brian
The panix newsfeeds have stopped too.
Didn't the Welsh blogger put a stop to them? He realised he was
being reposted when Jim started trolling him, and he wasn't happy
about it.
He wrote to me to complain.
Brian
Ha! The CS informer guy complained to you as well, didn't he? I guess
it's because of you being boss mod of dot mod.
King Howie of Usenet!
A yes the late Colin Watson of the Dunbarton Liberation Front*.. He
wrote me a letter and used to phone. More often than not it was my
wife who had infinite patience he spoke to .
I only operate the moderation machinery I don't get much in the way
of interesting correspondence these days.
Brian
*https://www.heraldscotland.com/default_content/12403475.bomb-hoaxer-want
ed-move-cumbernauld/
Yeah, Colin Watson. He and Jim were friendly. Something to do with
greyhounds?
Jim GM4DHJ ...
2024-01-08 09:48:36 UTC
Post by Bernie
[...]