dead again on here
Jim GM4DHJ ...
2024-04-14 11:41:20 UTC
yes
Bernie
2024-04-14 13:07:11 UTC
On Sun, 14 Apr 2024 12:41:20 +0100
yes
I blame the EU. And cyclists. Especially the French cyclists with the
onions hanging from the handlebars - that can't be safe, can it?

Oh, and EVs.
Bernie
2024-04-14 13:23:58 UTC
On Sun, 14 Apr 2024 14:07:11 +0100
Post by Bernie
On Sun, 14 Apr 2024 12:41:20 +0100
yes
I blame the EU. And cyclists. Especially the French cyclists with the
onions hanging from the handlebars - that can't be safe, can it?
Oh, and EVs.
And the ULM moderation team.

And Jeremy Vine.
Brian Morrison
2024-04-14 16:20:26 UTC
Post by Bernie
On Sun, 14 Apr 2024 12:41:20 +0100
yes
I blame the EU. And cyclists. Especially the French cyclists with
the onions hanging from the handlebars - that can't be safe, can it?
Oh, and EVs.
And the ULM moderation team.
And Jeremy Vine.
All very fair criticisms Bernie although I imagine that the ULM mods
are not as well paid as the Vine bloke.
--
Brian Morrison

Oscar Wilde
Bernie
2024-04-14 17:39:03 UTC
Post by Bernie
On Sun, 14 Apr 2024 12:41:20 +0100
yes
I blame the EU. And cyclists. Especially the French cyclists with
the onions hanging from the handlebars - that can't be safe, can it?
Oh, and EVs.
And the ULM moderation team.
And Jeremy Vine.
All very fair criticisms Bernie although I imagine that the ULM mods
are not as well paid as the Vine bloke.
Being volunteers doesn't stop them from being ENEMIES OF THE PEOPLE.
Just look at the RNLI, for example.
Brian Morrison
2024-04-14 17:58:09 UTC
On Sun, 14 Apr 2024 18:39:03 +0100
Post by Bernie
Post by Brian Morrison
Post by Bernie
And the ULM moderation team.
And Jeremy Vine.
All very fair criticisms Bernie although I imagine that the ULM mods
are not as well paid as the Vine bloke.
Being volunteers doesn't stop them from being ENEMIES OF THE PEOPLE.
Just look at the RNLI, for example.
They are hardly press-ganged into service.
--
Brian Morrison

Oscar Wilde
Jim GM4DHJ ...
darky taxi men
Jim GM4DHJ ...
ooooh a hate crime in the near of scotland
Jim GM4DHJ ...
they get paid?
Bernie
And Angela Rayner.
Brian Morrison
2024-04-14 17:59:12 UTC
Post by Bernie
On Sun, 14 Apr 2024 12:41:20 +0100
[...]
Post by Bernie
Post by Bernie
I blame the EU. And cyclists. Especially the French cyclists with
the onions hanging from the handlebars - that can't be safe, can it?
Oh, and EVs.
And the ULM moderation team.
And Jeremy Vine.
And Angela Rayner.
I see the Beeb Beeb Ceeb has been censoring itself again.
--
Brian Morrison

Oscar Wilde
Jim GM4DHJ ...
thieving bitch
Jim GM4DHJ ...
hate moderation
Brian Morrison
2024-04-23 09:33:52 UTC
On Tue, 23 Apr 2024 09:56:00 +0100
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Bernie
And the ULM moderation team.
hate moderation
Then don't post to moderated groups, starve them of users.
--
Brian Morrison

Oscar Wilde
Jim GM4DHJ ...
don't
Bernie
2024-05-02 14:50:21 UTC
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Bernie
And the ULM moderation team.
hate moderation
Then don't post to moderated groups, starve them of users.
Your mate Burt's bean active on dotmod recently. And he posted a new
brag-blog on RSGBtech - you're missing out.
Brian Morrison
2024-05-02 22:15:52 UTC
Post by Brian Morrison
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
hate moderation
Then don't post to moderated groups, starve them of users.
Your mate Burt's bean active on dotmod recently. And he posted a new
brag-blog on RSGBtech - you're missing out.
Well you may think that, but I don't feel that way.
--
Brian Morrison

Oscar Wilde
Bernie
2024-05-03 15:13:25 UTC
On Thu, 2 May 2024 23:15:52 +0100
I quite enjoy a brag-blog, there's always something to chuckle at.
brian
2024-05-03 13:00:21 UTC
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Bernie
And the ULM moderation team.
hate moderation
Then don't post to moderated groups, starve them of users.
Your mate Burt's bean active on dotmod recently. And he posted a new
brag-blog on RSGBtech - you're missing out.
I saw him on ulm. He was in the war you know. I no longer subscribe to
RSGBtech. However I see he's still goading the cyclists along with young
Brian,

Brian
Brian Howie
Bernie
2024-05-03 15:11:56 UTC
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Bernie
And the ULM moderation team.
hate moderation
Then don't post to moderated groups, starve them of users.
Your mate Burt's bean active on dotmod recently. And he posted a new
brag-blog on RSGBtech - you're missing out.
I saw him on ulm. He was in the war you know. I no longer subscribe
to RSGBtech. However I see he's still goading the cyclists along with
young Brian,
Brian
My mistake, it was actually RSGBWorkshop. Master Reay wouldn't allow a
brag-blog (or even Burt, most likely) on his immaculately moderated
group, obviously. I get the groupsio stuff sent by email and mostly
read it when I'm meant to be working.

Are there any cyclists left on the cycling group?
Bernie
2024-05-18 14:51:59 UTC
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Bernie
And the ULM moderation team.
hate moderation
Then don't post to moderated groups, starve them of users.
Your mate Burt's bean active on dotmod recently. And he posted a new
brag-blog on RSGBtech - you're missing out.
I saw him on ulm. He was in the war you know. I no longer subscribe
to RSGBtech. However I see he's still goading the cyclists along with
young Brian,
Brian
I see that one of the former RSGBTech moderators is getting a bit of a
roasting on the workshop group. No one has named him, but he sounds
like a right authoritarian knobjob that people were glad to see the
back of. Any idea who they are talking about?
brian
2024-05-20 06:48:16 UTC
Post by Bernie
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Bernie
And the ULM moderation team.
hate moderation
Then don't post to moderated groups, starve them of users.
Your mate Burt's bean active on dotmod recently. And he posted a new
brag-blog on RSGBtech - you're missing out.
I saw him on ulm. He was in the war you know. I no longer subscribe
to RSGBtech. However I see he's still goading the cyclists along with
young Brian,
Brian
I see that one of the former RSGBTech moderators is getting a bit of a
roasting on the workshop group. No one has named him, but he sounds
like a right authoritarian knobjob that people were glad to see the
back of. Any idea who they are talking about?
I saw that,but I've no idea who it is, but there seems to be an
interesting back-story.

Brian ( no relation)
Brian Howie
Brian Morrison
2024-05-21 14:04:30 UTC
On Mon, 20 May 2024 07:48:16 +0100
Post by brian
Post by Bernie
I see that one of the former RSGBTech moderators is getting a bit of
a roasting on the workshop group. No one has named him, but he sounds
like a right authoritarian knobjob that people were glad to see the
back of. Any idea who they are talking about?
I saw that,but I've no idea who it is, but there seems to be an
interesting back-story.
There nearly always is.
Post by brian
Brian ( no relation)
Me neither.
--
Brian Morrison

Oscar Wilde
Rambo
2024-05-21 23:11:02 UTC
Post by brian
Post by Bernie
I see that one of the former RSGBTech moderators is getting a bit of
a roasting on the workshop group. No one has named him, but he sounds
like a right authoritarian knobjob that people were glad to see the
back of. Any idea who they are talking about?
I saw that,but I've no idea who it is, but there seems to be an
interesting back-story.
There nearly always is.
Post by brian
Brian ( no relation)
Me neither.

Radio Man
I'm too busy shagging to post on here .Try it some time. If you can .
Jim GM4DHJ ...
i'm 71 and shagged out
Jim GM4DHJ ...