[G4DDK] Spectrum Forum
G4DDK via rec.radio.amateur.moderated Admin
2018-10-26 19:29:42 UTC
G4DDK- A radio blog

Spectrum Forum

http://g4ddk.blogspot.com/2018/10/spectrum-forum.html

I’ll be heading off to London by train in the morning. I am representing
the UKuG at the RSGB’s Spectrum Forum meeting.My report on the Group has
been submitted.I used to represent the Group until the, then, Chairman took
over. He was not available to attend this year.As the current Chairman I
felt it was advisable to attend, but not particularly looking forward to
it......... I struggle to understand what it actually achieves. Maybe it
will be cleared tomorrow.
My first trip to London in over a year.
I won’t be reporting on the content as it is RSGB business. A report from
RSGB will, no doubt, be forthcoming.
On a very sad note, I hear that Will Jensby, W0EOM, has passed away. Will
was a microwave legend. I am pleased to say that I met and chatted to him
on many occasions at events in the USA.No history of USA microwaves would
be complete without mention of the contributions made by Will.
Vale Will

Sam
Jim GM4DHJ ...
2018-10-27 06:02:28 UTC
Post by G4DDK via rec.radio.amateur.moderated Admin
[...]
watch out for crazy religious fanatic fuzzy wuzzies in cars vans and lorries