ebay
Jim GM4DHJ ...
2024-06-28 11:29:56 UTC
ok who is the twat giving me abuse on ebay ?
Roger Hayter
2024-06-28 12:06:18 UTC
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
ok who is the twat giving me abuse on ebay ?
Another dissatisfied customer? Regularly withdrawing goods when the auctions
didn't reach the price you wanted is very, very annoying.
Roger Hayter
Jim GM4DHJ ...
2024-06-29 08:48:28 UTC
Post by Roger Hayter
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
ok who is the twat giving me abuse on ebay ?
Another dissatisfied customer? Regularly withdrawing goods when the auctions
didn't reach the price you wanted is very, very annoying.
no just some twat that has read the newsgroup....
hate people who wait until the last minute using sniper progammes...hate
those bastards
Brian Morrison
2024-06-29 17:19:08 UTC
On Sat, 29 Jun 2024 09:48:28 +0100
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
On 28 Jun 2024 at 12:29:56 BST, ""Jim GM4DHJ ...""
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
ok who is the twat giving me abuse on ebay ?
Another dissatisfied customer? Regularly withdrawing goods when the
auctions didn't reach the price you wanted is very, very annoying.
no just some twat that has read the newsgroup....
hate people who wait until the last minute using sniper
progammes...hate those bastards
You mean that you didn't actually want the sale?
--
Brian Morrison

"No, his mind is not for rent
To any god or government
Always hopeful, but discontent
He knows changes aren't permanent
But change is"
mm0fmf
It's probably another apocryphal Jim-tale (aka a lie).
A. non Eyemouse
2024-06-30 20:34:11 UTC
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
ok who is the twat giving me abuse on ebay ?
Another dissatisfied customer? Regularly withdrawing goods when the
auctions didn't reach the price you wanted is very, very annoying.
no just some twat that has read the newsgroup....
hate people who wait until the last minute using sniper
progammes...hate those bastards
You mean that you didn't actually want the sale?
It's probably another apocryphal Jim-tale (aka a lie).
Item number or it never happened.
--
Mouse.
Where Morse meets House.
Jim GM4DHJ ...
so you say
Jim GM4DHJ ...
piss off fat boy
Jim GM4DHJ ...
thieving bastards
Brian Morrison
2024-07-08 16:48:49 UTC
On Mon, 8 Jul 2024 16:02:56 +0100
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Brian Morrison
On Sat, 29 Jun 2024 09:48:28 +0100
[...]
[...]
[...]
Post by Brian Morrison
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
no just some twat that has read the newsgroup....
hate people who wait until the last minute using sniper
progammes...hate those bastards
You mean that you didn't actually want the sale?
thieving bastards
You don't seem to understand how auctions work Jim. You can put a
reserve on the sale you know.

But change is"
Roger Hayter
2024-07-08 16:58:43 UTC
Post by Brian Morrison
Post by Brian Morrison
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
no just some twat that has read the newsgroup....
hate people who wait until the last minute using sniper
progammes...hate those bastards
You mean that you didn't actually want the sale?
thieving bastards
You don't seem to understand how auctions work Jim. You can put a
reserve on the sale you know.
But that costs him *money*- in Ebay fees. Meanness clearly trumps honesty.
Roger Hayter
Jim GM4DHJ ...
2024-07-13 13:03:45 UTC
Post by Roger Hayter
indead
Jim GM4DHJ ...
2024-07-13 13:06:21 UTC
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Roger Hayter
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/196498249809?itmmeta=01J2P367Y6Q9ZBW6T22SAZT555&hash=item2dc0355851:g:TPoAAOSwi6FmkAa2&itmprp=enc%3AAQAJAAAAwCoD%2Fep9M4dkjkypqv%2BWi8vWTv0l03Q25H%2B4cI%2Bw%2BjPyRmTFiRxJf0rbO6lTdyiW9J8%2BoMP8%2B%2FktmDU83QiAiUdD8cd3dq6TlFCGJ0GjxuD4o5v8Zwt23MvXIBzfGnjxnxqtQ1XyJhv4EmCh0MIS0zOFfv6Aic%2FwHecPxUjJuRIboODfCTBtK175tH18rPrBmvjYYcWIgWWWUBhG9uwVzUlgjEpe%2Fsc0fD6jDzuVdWDQzN4Wc9e7XxT6wNtLnpuASA%3D%3D%7Ctkp%3ABk9SR5j_mMOVZA
Jim GM4DHJ ...
2024-07-13 13:08:02 UTC
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Roger Hayter
that's the way i do it these days,,,,cuts out the snipers
Jim GM4DHJ ...
2024-07-13 13:10:01 UTC
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Roger Hayter
the jokers sit and watch it for 30 days,,,,tee hee
Brian Morrison
2024-07-13 13:35:54 UTC
On Sat, 13 Jul 2024 14:08:02 +0100
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
that's the way i do it these days,,,,cuts out the snipers
What's the problem with that? I often make offers on these items, I
have been fair about what I offer and at least 80% of my offers have
been accepted. The only problem is when the item is removed before the
end date, unsure of why this is but it's only happened to me once when
I was deciding whether to make an offer and couldn't once it was gone.

But change is"
Jim GM4DHJ ...
so sad...teehee
Jim GM4DHJ ...
2024-07-16 13:00:29 UTC
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Roger Hayter
sold sold sold for the full price tee hee
Jim GM4DHJ ...
2024-07-16 13:04:27 UTC
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
On 8 Jul 2024 at 17:48:49 BST, "Brian Morrison"
no sniper action....tee hee
Jim GM4DHJ ...
2024-07-16 13:05:59 UTC
one quality item to go......

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/196503504323?itmmeta=01J2XTATMNSR69PSQJ5FPRT8JB&hash=item2dc08585c3:g:Jd4AAOSw5jpmc-FN
Jim GM4DHJ ...
2024-08-08 10:32:49 UTC
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
one quality item to go......
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/196503504323?itmmeta=01J2XTATMNSR69PSQJ5FPRT8JB&hash=item2dc08585c3:g:Jd4AAOSw5jpmc-FN
sold sold sold

Jim GM4DHJ ...
2024-08-08 10:31:09 UTC
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Roger Hayter
sold sold sold
Jim GM4DHJ ...
2024-08-08 10:29:53 UTC
Post by Roger Hayter
Post by Brian Morrison
Post by Brian Morrison
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
no just some twat that has read the newsgroup....
hate people who wait until the last minute using sniper
progammes...hate those bastards
You mean that you didn't actually want the sale?
thieving bastards
You don't seem to understand how auctions work Jim. You can put a
reserve on the sale you know.
But that costs him *money*- in Ebay fees. Meanness clearly trumps honesty.
it does