Test
huLLy68
2023-12-28 15:56:16 UTC
Hello :)
Julian Macassey
2023-12-29 17:32:03 UTC
Post by huLLy68
Hello :)
Hello. You are 2 by 2. Too damn loud and too damn often.
--
The NHS will last as long as there are folk left with faith to
fight for it. - Aneurin Bevan
mm0fmf
2023-12-30 08:58:18 UTC
I thought the correct response was "loud in Ealing"?
Bernie
2023-12-30 12:14:15 UTC
On Sat, 30 Dec 2023 08:58:18 +0000
Post by mm0fmf
Post by Julian Macassey
Post by huLLy68
Hello :)
Hello. You are 2 by 2. Too damn loud and too damn often.
I thought the correct response was "loud in Ealing"?
Evans would've said something about incurable CBers and reported him to
the king.
Jim GM4DHJ ...
quite right as well
mm0fmf
2023-12-31 09:10:52 UTC
Post by mm0fmf
Post by Julian Macassey
Post by huLLy68
Hello :)
Hello. You are 2 by 2. Too damn loud and too damn often.
I thought the correct response was "loud in Ealing"?
Evans would've said something about incurable CBers and reported him to
the king.
I expected chapter and verse from Evans about the new king and his anus.
But there was nothing. Has Evans shuffled off his mortal coil? Or has he
tucked his shirt in and is living a quiet life?
Bernie
2023-12-31 10:37:37 UTC
Post by mm0fmf
Post by Julian Macassey
Post by huLLy68
Hello :)
Hello. You are 2 by 2. Too damn loud and too damn often.
I thought the correct response was "loud in Ealing"?
Evans would've said something about incurable CBers and reported
him to the king.
I expected chapter and verse from Evans about the new king and his
anus. But there was nothing. Has Evans shuffled off his mortal coil?
Or has he tucked his shirt in and is living a quiet life?
AFAIK Evans hasn't bean seen on Usenet since John Rumm (probably a
closet CBer) said that our esteemed polymath says "powerfully dumb
stuff". I expected to hear something about the constitutional
implications of Chaz's Royal Ring, too.
huLLy68

Brian Morrison
2023-12-30 18:15:35 UTC
Post by mm0fmf
Post by Julian Macassey
Post by huLLy68
Hello :)
Hello. You are 2 by 2. Too damn loud and too damn often.
I thought the correct response was "loud in Ealing"?
"Very strong in Ealing".
--
Brian Morrison

Oscar Wilde
mm0fmf
Thank you Brian. Having posted "loud in Ealing" it didn't look quite right.
Brian Morrison
2023-12-31 16:04:15 UTC
On Sun, 31 Dec 2023 09:08:25 +0000
Post by mm0fmf
Post by Brian Morrison
"Very strong in Ealing".
Thank you Brian. Having posted "loud in Ealing" it didn't look quite right.
All quite a long time ago, I'm not sure if it originated earlier but I
first heard it in 1978 when listening to GB3LO from Kent (where LO was
very strong). Maybe the LPWS site has chapter and verse.
--
Brian Morrison

Oscar Wilde