Freemasons in charge of RSGBTech - what goes around comes around?
2018-02-08 10:00:47 UTC
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-42986319
Jim.GM4DHJ ...
2018-02-08 12:35:13 UTC
"Gareth's Downstairs Computer"
Post by Gareth's Downstairs Computer
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-42986319
they discriminate by only taking men into theie lodges......so stuff
them......
Spike
2018-02-08 12:45:01 UTC
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-42986319
they discriminate by only taking men into their lodges......so stuff
them......
Look at the behaviour on this group of our local resident freemason, no
wonder they are concerned for their image.

"RSGBTech is meant for everyone", or so the RSGB says.....
The group is moderated 'to ensure that the questions are on topic',
but the group's own admissions policy mention (a pre-) 'vet', 'known',
'trouble', and 'maker', but not the vetting policy!
None of these are mentioned in the RSGB's Guidelines,
which they claim the group should follow.
Jim.GM4DHJ ...
2018-02-08 12:50:44 UTC
Post by Spike
Post by Gareth's Downstairs Computer
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-42986319
they discriminate by only taking men into their lodges......so stuff
them......
Look at the behaviour on this group of our local resident freemason, no
wonder they are concerned for their image.
he just confirms it all .....