ebait adyen
Aeolus 14 Umbra
2018-02-04 15:15:44 UTC
I have been finding recently little interest from bidders in an action type
sale... so I changed my tactics to buy now with best offer.....the
advantages are the advert runs for 28 days and you get an immediate bunch of
offers ... so best is to keep the buy it now high and you get what you
really want for an item from offers...stick the ball back in the buyers
court.....just sold a couple of difficult items that way......and what do
you think about paypal getting the shove???? ...........
Jeefaw K Effkay
I think you should keep the option to pay with Paypal. Bidders will bid higher if they can pay with a credit card.
Jim GM4DHJ ...
2018-02-04 16:20:03 UTC
Post by Jeefaw K Effkay
Post by Aeolus 14 Umbra
I have been finding recently little interest from bidders in an action type
sale... so I changed my tactics to buy now with best offer.....the
advantages are the advert runs for 28 days and you get an immediate bunch of
offers ... so best is to keep the buy it now high and you get what you
really want for an item from offers...stick the ball back in the buyers
court.....just sold a couple of difficult items that way......and what do
you think about paypal getting the shove???? ...........
I think you should keep the option to pay with Paypal. Bidders will bid higher if they can pay with a credit card.
don't think you will be able to use paypal on ebay soon ....Adyen will
be it ......
Resisting Freemasonry for 39 years .....
Gareth's Downstairs Computer
2018-02-04 15:25:43 UTC
Come again?
Jim GM4DHJ ...
2018-02-04 16:21:05 UTC
Post by Aeolus 14 Umbra
.....and what do
you think about paypal getting the shove???? ...........
Come again?
ebay are getting rid of paypal as a payment option soon and Adyen will
take its place...simples
Resisting Freemasonry for 39 years .....
Jim GM4DHJ ...
2018-02-04 16:51:40 UTC
Post by Aeolus 14 Umbra
.....and what do
you think about paypal getting the shove???? ...........
Come again?
ebay are getting rid of paypal as a payment option soon and Adyen will
take its place...simples
pathetic management speak ........

eBay is happy to announce plans to further improve the customer
experience by intermediating payments on our Marketplace platform. In doing
so, eBay will manage the payments flow, simplifying the end-to-end
experience for both buyers and sellers. We have signed an agreement with
Adyen, a leading global payments processor, to become our primary payments
processing partner. PayPal, a long-time eBay partner, will be a payments
option at checkout for eBay buyers.

You do not need to take any action at this time. The transition to
full payments intermediation will be a multi-year journey.

Over the past three years, eBay has transformed its business to drive
the best choice, most relevance and most powerful selling platform. Building
out our payments capabilities is the next step in that strategy.

Payments intermediation will bring significant benefits for eBay
sellers. You can expect a simplified pricing structure, more predictable
access to funds, and most sellers can expect their costs of payments
processing to be reduced. We're also working on ways to provide sellers a
central place to track and manage their business, which can soon include
payments information.

By offering buyers more choice in how they pay and expanding payment
options into more geographies, eBay believes sellers will be able to reach
more buyers and improve conversion.

The transition to full payments intermediation will be a multi-year
journey. eBay will begin intermediation on a small scale in North America
starting in the second half of 2018, expanding in 2019 under the terms of
the Operating Agreement with PayPal. In 2021, we expect to have transitioned
a majority of Marketplace customers to the new payments experience.

Again, you do not need to take any action at this time. As eBay gets
closer to the initial phase of its intermediation efforts, we will share
more details about this process and next steps for sellers. In the meantime,
please read the eBay Inc announcement for further information. For any
immediate questions or to share feedback, please email
***@ebay.com.

We're looking forward to what's next, and to getting there with you.

As always, thank you for selling on eBay.
Jim GM4DHJ ...
2018-02-04 16:53:50 UTC
I think ebay have had a wee bounce up with paypal....tee hee