They never give up.
2018-03-24 10:06:10 UTC
Mr. Incurably Infantile in evidence this weekend
with a new sock puppet.
Bernie
2018-03-24 12:00:34 UTC
On Sat, 24 Mar 2018 10:06:10 +0000
Who are you posting as now, Gareth?
Stephen Thomas Troll
2018-03-24 12:53:53 UTC
Mr. Incurably Infantile in evidence this weekend with a new sock puppet.
Gareth, have you ever thought of taking up a hobby, Gareth?

Gareth, Thanks, Gareth.
Jim GM4DHJ ...
2018-03-24 14:00:26 UTC
Mr. Incurably Infantile in evidence this weekend
with a new sock puppet.
Take a wee week off like I did and watch stephen bernie reay and FMF
wallow in the cess pit alone...tee hee
--
Resisting Freemasonry for 39 years .....
All men who have turned out worth anything have had the chief hand in
Zam Zam intolerant...
Stephen Thomas Troll
2018-03-24 14:12:29 UTC
Mr. Incurably Infantile in evidence this weekend with a new sock
puppet.
Take a wee week off like I did and watch stephen bernie reay and FMF
wallow in the cess pit alone...tee hee
Gareth, better still, Gareth, take a year off, Gareth. Gareth, that will
give you plenty of time to enjoy it, Gareth.

Gareth, Thanks, Jim.
Jim GM4DHJ ...
2018-03-24 14:13:08 UTC
Post by Stephen Thomas Troll
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Mr. Incurably Infantile in evidence this weekend with a new sock
puppet.
Take a wee week off like I did and watch stephen bernie reay and FMF
wallow in the cess pit alone...tee hee
Gareth, better still, Gareth, take a year off, Gareth. Gareth, that will
give you plenty of time to enjoy it, Gareth.
Gareth, Thanks, Jim.
sorry forgot you ...
Zam Zam intolerant...
Stephen Thomas Troll
2018-03-24 14:20:46 UTC
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Mr. Incurably Infantile in evidence this weekend with a new sock
puppet.
Take a wee week off like I did and watch stephen bernie reay and FMF
wallow in the cess pit alone...tee hee
Gareth, better still, Gareth, take a year off, Gareth. Gareth, that
will give you plenty of time to enjoy it, Gareth.
Gareth, Thanks, Jim.
sorry forgot you ...
Jim, it didn't work on me, Jim. Jim, I was glad you'd gone and taken your
bigoted jockish simpleton gibbering with you, Jim. Jim, next time, Jim,
make sure Gareth goes with you, Jim.

Jim, Thanks, Jim.
Jim GM4DHJ ...
2018-03-24 14:55:34 UTC
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Mr. Incurably Infantile in evidence this weekend with a new sock
puppet.
Take a wee week off like I did and watch stephen bernie reay and FMF
wallow in the cess pit alone...tee hee
Gareth, better still, Gareth, take a year off, Gareth. Gareth, that
will give you plenty of time to enjoy it, Gareth.
Gareth, Thanks, Jim.
sorry forgot you ...
Jim, it didn't work on me, Jim. Jim, I was glad you'd gone and taken your
bigoted jockish simpleton gibbering with you, Jim. Jim, next time, Jim,
make sure Gareth goes with you, Jim.
Jim, Thanks, Jim.
you wanting the swamp to yourself with your pals ........fullameatychunks
Zam Zam intolerant...
Stephen Thomas Troll
2018-03-24 15:04:04 UTC
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Mr. Incurably Infantile in evidence this weekend with a new sock
puppet.
Take a wee week off like I did and watch stephen bernie reay and FMF
wallow in the cess pit alone...tee hee
Gareth, better still, Gareth, take a year off, Gareth. Gareth, that
will give you plenty of time to enjoy it, Gareth.
Gareth, Thanks, Jim.
sorry forgot you ...
Jim, it didn't work on me, Jim. Jim, I was glad you'd gone and taken
your bigoted jockish simpleton gibbering with you, Jim. Jim, next time,
Jim, make sure Gareth goes with you, Jim.
Jim, Thanks, Jim.
you wanting the swamp to yourself with your pals
........fullameatychunks
Jim, if you can't take the fleas, Jim, stay out of the kitchen, Jim.

Jim, what this newsgroup really needs, Jim, is more blogs, Jim.

Jim, Thanks for the gibbering, Jim.
Spike
2018-03-24 18:26:03 UTC
Take a wee week off like I did and watch stephen bernie reay and FMF
wallow in the cess pit alone...tee hee
Is that what they did?

"RSGBTech is meant for everyone", or so the RSGB says. The group is
moderated 'to
ensure that the questions are on topic', but the group's own admissions
policy mention
(a pre-) 'vet', 'known', 'trouble', and 'maker', but not the vetting
policy! None of these are
'moderation' issues and none are mentioned in the RSGB's Guidelines.....
Bernie
2018-03-24 18:35:01 UTC
No. Reay wasn't even here. The rest is scotch mist, also, as well, Burt.
Paul Cummins
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
Mr. Incurably Infantile in evidence this weekend
with a new sock puppet.
"You're so vain, you probably think this post is about you..."
--
Are you an Inadequate Kentish Defective?
Do you need help shuffling off your mortal coil?
Don't delay, call them today - trade in on Smart Car offered.
Brian Reay
2018-03-24 21:27:45 UTC
Post by Paul Cummins
Post by Gareth's Downstairs Computer
Mr. Incurably Infantile in evidence this weekend
with a new sock puppet.
"You're so vain, you probably think this post is about you..."
Oh the irony.
are depriving those in real need!

https://www.gov.uk/report-benefit-fraud
Paul Cummins
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
Post by Brian Reay
Post by Paul Cummins
Post by Gareth's Downstairs Computer
Mr. Incurably Infantile in evidence this weekend
with a new sock puppet.
"You're so vain, you probably think this post is about you..."
Oh the irony.
Couldn't resist it, could you
Rambo
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
Post by Paul Cummins
Post by Brian Reay
Post by Paul Cummins
Post by Gareth's Downstairs Computer
Mr. Incurably Infantile in evidence this weekend
with a new sock puppet.
"You're so vain, you probably think this post is about you..."
Oh the irony.
Couldn't resist it, could you
It seems that he only pokes his head out of his bunker these days
in order to spit at you.....

Wonder why?
Paul Cummins
2018-03-25 16:15:00 UTC
Post by Rambo
It seems that he only pokes his head out of his bunker these days
in order to spit at you.....
Wonder why?
It's because he's a cowardly cunt.
Rambo
2018-03-25 21:14:06 UTC
Post by Paul Cummins
Post by Rambo
It seems that he only pokes his head out of his bunker these days
in order to spit at you.....
Wonder why?
It's because he's a cowardly cunt.
No... his behaviour has changed markedly. Much to the benefit of all.

Whoever fired the torpedo that hit amidships..I salute you.

Brian Reay
2018-03-25 19:22:29 UTC
Post by Rambo
Post by Paul Cummins
Post by Brian Reay
Post by Paul Cummins
Post by Gareth's Downstairs Computer
Mr. Incurably Infantile in evidence this weekend
with a new sock puppet.
"You're so vain, you probably think this post is about you..."
Oh the irony.
Couldn't resist it, could you
It seems that he only pokes his head out of his bunker these days
in order to spit at you.....
Wonder why?
Your hypocrisy trait is showing no sign of mellowing Dick.

Oh Dear!
2018-03-24 21:42:09 UTC