Elves.
Burt Evans
2018-03-23 16:32:12 UTC
I'm having shack remodelled by elves. One of the elves is 67cm tall and
I'm a bit worried that he may be resonant on 70cm. Elfin safety is
paramount on this job. So, anyone know the velocity factor of an elf.
Stephen Thomas Cole
2018-03-23 19:19:40 UTC
Post by Burt Evans
So, anyone know the velocity factor of an elf.
If it involves a logarithmic calculation, don't ask Brian Morrison.
--
STC / M0TEY /
http://twitter.com/ukradioamateur
Brian Morrison
2018-03-24 12:51:17 UTC
On 23 Mar 2018 19:19:40 GMT
Post by Stephen Thomas Cole
Post by Burt Evans
So, anyone know the velocity factor of an elf.
If it involves a logarithmic calculation, don't ask Brian Morrison.
Apparently I can't multiply by 2 either.

"When he says a bed is 2 feet long it is actually 60 feet long"
Brian
Jim.GM4DHJ ...
calm down you are OK ....don't let them get you down.....
Brian Howie
2018-03-24 13:45:00 UTC
Post by Brian Morrison
On 23 Mar 2018 19:19:40 GMT
Post by Stephen Thomas Cole
Post by Burt Evans
So, anyone know the velocity factor of an elf.
If it involves a logarithmic calculation, don't ask Brian Morrison.
Apparently I can't multiply by 2 either.
"When he says a bed is 2 feet long it is actually 60 feet long"
I like a long lie myself.

Brian Howie
manuel czech
2018-03-25 10:12:11 UTC
Post by Brian Howie
Post by Brian Morrison
On 23 Mar 2018 19:19:40 GMT
Post by Stephen Thomas Cole
Post by Burt Evans
So, anyone know the velocity factor of an elf.
If it involves a logarithmic calculation, don't ask Brian Morrison.
Apparently I can't multiply by 2 either.
"When he says a bed is 2 feet long it is actually 60 feet long"
I like a long lie myself.
"Elves..... has left the building"