joke
2018-04-05 06:42:05 UTC
A mechanic was removing a cylinder head from the motor of a Harley
motorcycle when he spotted a well-known heart surgeon in his shop.
The surgeon was there, waiting for the service manager to come and take
a look at his bike.
The mechanic shouted across the garage, "Hey, Doc, can I ask you a
question?"

The surgeon a bit surprised, walked over to the mechanic working on the
motorcycle. The mechanic straightened up, wiped his hands on a rag and
asked, "So Doc, look at this engine. I open its heart, take valves out,
fix 'em, put 'em back in, and when I finish, it works just like new. So
how come I get such a small salary and you get the really big bucks,
when you and I are doing basically the same work?"

The surgeon paused, smiled and leaned over, and whispered to the mechanic...
"Try doing it with the engine running."
Guy G4DWV 4X1LT
2018-04-05 11:49:30 UTC
You should see the mess I have to clean up after reading that.
73 de Guy G4DWV/4X1LT
Gareth's Downstairs Computer
2018-04-05 11:55:42 UTC
Post by Guy G4DWV 4X1LT
You should see the mess I have to clean up after reading that.
Dentist to patient ...

Did you enjoy oral sex last night, sir?

... Why, have I a pubic hair on my teeth?

No. There's some shit on the end of your nose.
Stephen Thomas Troll
2018-04-05 12:18:30 UTC
Post by Guy G4DWV 4X1LT
You should see the mess I have to clean up after reading that.
Dentist to patient ...
Did you enjoy oral sex last night, sir?
... Why, have I a pubic hair on my teeth?
No. There's some shit on the end of your nose.
Gareth, ha-ha, Gareth. Gareth, hugely funny, Gareth, shit on the end of
his nose, Gareth! Gareth. imagine that, Gareth.

Gareth, Thanks, Gareth.