ALL ENGLISH BASTARDS SHOULD LEAVE THIS NEWS GROUP
ADOLF HITLER WAS MY HERO BY JOHN CONNELY 2M0SIL
2012-03-27 21:37:49 UTC
SCOTLAND DOESN'T ANSWER TO LIMEY ENGLISH LAWS
FUCK NIGGERS FUCK SPADES FUCK WOGS FUCK CHINESE FUCK PAKIS FUCK ALL
JEWS
THEY DONT LIKE IT? THEY ARE FREE TO LEAVE AND LIVE IN ENGLAND
SCOTLAND LOVES FRANCE WHOM YOU ENGLISH SEEM TO HATE SCOTLAND LOVES
GERMANY WHOM YOU ENGLISH ALSO HATE
ENGLISH ARE JUST HATERS NOT LOVERS THEY HAVE BEEN INVADING OTHER
COUNTRIES FOR CENTURIES NOBODY LIKES YOU ENGLISH
ALL ENGLISH SHOULD JUST LEAVE THIS GROUP BECAUSE NOW IT BELONGS TO
SCOTLAND
AND TO WOSARS (WEST OF SCOTLAND AMATEUR RADIO SOCIETY) AT 21 ROSE
STREET GLASGOW
WE TEACH HATRED OF ALL ENGLISH AND HOW TO STAB PEOPLE AND RUIN NEWS
GROUPS
JOHN CONNELLY 2M0SIL IS OUR PRESIDENT AND JOE BREEN MM6JBN IS
CONNELLY'S RIGHT HAND MAN FOR THE FINAL SOLUTION ON ALL ENGLISH MEN
THE GAS CHAMBERS
Rambo
2012-03-27 22:24:52 UTC
On Tue, 27 Mar 2012 14:37:49 -0700 (PDT), ADOLF HITLER WAS MY HERO BY
Post by ADOLF HITLER WAS MY HERO BY JOHN CONNELY 2M0SIL
[...]
Just keep digging that great big hole for yourself

http://blog.indexoncensorship.org/2012/03/27/liam-stacey-sentence-a-perversion-of-notion-of-public-order-offence/e

Most of your posts on here ( and there are a long verifiable list of
them) could land you in very serious trouble.
MM6AHJ
2012-03-28 00:01:04 UTC
Okay....who rattled Cannon Baws cage this week?
Chronos
2012-03-28 10:39:44 UTC
Post by Rambo
Just keep digging that great big hole for yourself
Is it actually necessary to repost this dross? Most of us would never
see it due to actually being able to use a newsreader correctly. A bit
of nous and no legal shenanigans needed.

As an aside, the government has just approved the application for
.scot as a TLD. We live in hope that Scotland's people will soon have
their own place in cyberspace in which to abuse each other.
--
Radio glossary #38
Call-sign: Something for someone you never met to pretend to have
earned when you shuffle off this mortal coil.
Spike
2012-03-28 10:42:39 UTC
Post by Chronos
Is it actually necessary to repost this dross?
Rambo (among others) wound up in the bitbucket for just this reason.
Post by Chronos
Most of us would never see it due to actually being able to use
a newsreader correctly.
Quite.
Post by Chronos
A bit of nous and no legal shenanigans needed.
WHS
Fred Roberts
2012-03-28 11:20:02 UTC
Post by Chronos
Post by Rambo
Just keep digging that great big hole for yourself
Is it actually necessary to repost this dross? Most of us would never
see it due to actually being able to use a newsreader correctly. A bit
of nous and no legal shenanigans needed.
Quite. I never see any of the detritus unless it is reposted by those
who should know better. I've never been able to figure out why people
insist on feeding the trolls or in this case poking the lunatics with a
pointy stick. If they would but deny the morons the oxygen of attention
they'd soon disappear.
Brian Morrison
2012-03-28 16:29:25 UTC
On Wed, 28 Mar 2012 12:20:02 +0100
Post by Fred Roberts
If they would but deny the morons the oxygen of attention
they'd soon disappear.
Sadly, oxygen deprivation would not appear to be fatal for any of 'em.
--
Brian Morrison

"Sir Henry's brother Hubert, in his mid-forties and still unusual,
rolled his eyes like dice and came up with an unlucky 13."
Jim Stewart gm4dhj ...
take away their drugs then......
DieSea
2012-03-28 13:41:43 UTC
"Chronos" <***@privacy.net> wrote in message news:jkuppi$qk9$***@dont-email.me...
| Rambo wrote:
|
| > Just keep digging that great big hole for yourself
|
| Is it actually necessary to repost this dross? Most of us would never
| see it due to actually being able to use a newsreader correctly. A bit
| of nous and no legal shenanigans needed.
|
| As an aside, the government has just approved the application for
| .scot as a TLD. We live in hope that Scotland's people will soon have
| their own place in cyberspace in which to abuse each other.
| --
| Radio glossary #38
| Call-sign: Something for someone you never met to pretend to have
| earned when you shuffle off this mortal coil.

Yon went in my sin bin many moons ago

Looks like Lugworms on holiday again
DieSea
Rambo
2012-03-28 15:46:22 UTC
Post by Chronos
Post by Rambo
Just keep digging that great big hole for yourself
Is it actually necessary to repost this dross? Most of us would never
see it due to actually being able to use a newsreader correctly. A bit
of nous and no legal shenanigans needed.
As an aside, the government has just approved the application for
.scot as a TLD. We live in hope that Scotland's people will soon have
their own place in cyberspace in which to abuse each other.
Ok point taken, I'll practice what I preach and ingnore it. I do
normally have all watch and kill filters in place, but I'm not at home
right now so using a lap-top unprotected.
MM6AHJ
2012-03-28 19:22:05 UTC
Post by Rambo
Post by Chronos
Post by Rambo
Just keep digging that great big hole for yourself
Is it actually necessary to repost this dross? Most of us would never
see it due to actually being able to use a newsreader correctly. A bit
of nous and no legal shenanigans needed.
As an aside, the government has just approved the application for
.scot as a TLD. We live in hope that Scotland's people will soon have
their own place in cyberspace in which to abuse each other.
Ok point taken, I'll practice what I preach and ingnore it. I do
normally have all watch and kill filters in place, but I'm not at home
right now so using a lap-top unprotected.
I've often wondered why there is a monopoly on imbeciles from up here?
Its not as if there's a shortage of places for home grown cretins in
Merrye Olde Englande, Liverpool? Manchester? London? and many other
locales no doubt. But strangely silent for some reason.

The candidates are there no doubt, the frequent views on comments made
by patrons of the NG from all over the country, show that they do
exist. Indeed we would appear to be at the mercy of loons worldwide!

Ce la vie !
Rambo
2012-03-28 22:24:36 UTC
Post by MM6AHJ
Post by Rambo
Post by Chronos
Post by Rambo
[...]
Well you know how it is, its one thing hiding behind kill files and
watch filters but who's the losers..everyone, since normal use of the
NG gets limited..but since other posters won't ignore the idiot, and
keep responding, I thought it was time to remind him of his
responsibility, so then they all get on at me..ah well!

As a result one or two more are now in my kill file, BYE!!
MM6AHJ
2012-03-28 23:37:07 UTC
Post by Rambo
As a result one or two more are now in my kill file, BYE!!
Bye?
So Im in that killfile too now....ah well.
Rambo
2012-03-29 09:19:57 UTC
No you are not.
Jim Stewart gm4dhj ...
2012-03-30 13:42:08 UTC
...has loss ...is his loss.
FranK Turner-Smith G3VKI
2012-03-29 08:50:38 UTC
Post by MM6AHJ
I've often wondered why there is a monopoly on imbeciles from up here?
Its not as if there's a shortage of places for home grown cretins in
Merrye Olde Englande, Liverpool? Manchester? London? and many other
locales no doubt. But strangely silent for some reason.
You lot are doing a brilliant job of your own accord, you don't need help
from elsewhere.
--
;-)
.
http://turner-smith.co.uk
Lordgnome
2012-03-29 10:24:05 UTC
Post by FranK Turner-Smith G3VKI
Post by MM6AHJ
I've often wondered why there is a monopoly on imbeciles from up here?
Its not as if there's a shortage of places for home grown cretins in
Merrye Olde Englande, Liverpool? Manchester? London? and many other
locales no doubt. But strangely silent for some reason.
You lot are doing a brilliant job of your own accord, you don't need help
from elsewhere.
What is it about this group that attracts the worst from Scotland? I have
never had a bad QSO with Scottish stations and whilst travelling in Scotland
have never met anyone who was insulting or offensive. Same with my Scottish
colleagues working in England. A pity to tar all with the same brush.

Les.
Chronos
2012-03-29 10:48:35 UTC
Post by Lordgnome
What is it about this group that attracts the worst from Scotland?
In a word? Jimbo. He prodded them with a pointy stick a couple of
years ago and they all came boiling out of the nest to forever infest
the doorstep that is our newsgroup, crawling up the trouser legs of
regulars and visitors alike, nipping at their sensitive areas.

Like their metaphorical formicidae analogues, a quick dusting with the
virtual pyrethrum that is the kill file gets rid of them.

Now that's a metaphor! ;-)
--
Radio glossary #45
Logbook: The various scraps of paper dotted around your shack which
will be collated "one day".
Len GM0ONX
2012-03-29 11:34:32 UTC
I'm afraid its systematic of the appallingly low standards required to
get an amateur radio licence these days.

Having obtained micky mouse licence they want to drag general
operating standards down to their appallingly low level and the
postings on here are just the same.

Having now moved on to Forte Agent I've consigned all the greater
Glasgow loonies to the kill file and the NG is now back to normal for
me. I recommend others do the same and they will eventually b*gger off
from where they came when the know their postings are not being
received.
Now that's a metaphor! ;-)
MM6AHJ
Thanks Len!
John
2012-03-29 16:43:09 UTC
Remember that one is a Class A licensee, and another is an Intermediate.
Len GM0ONX
2012-03-29 16:49:53 UTC
Who is the class A. I don't class Jimbo as one of the idiots merely a
bit eccentric! :-)
John
2012-03-29 17:05:12 UTC
Post by Len GM0ONX
Who is the class A. I don't class Jimbo as one of the idiots merely a
bit eccentric! :-)
Look at all his sock puppets - then tell me if he is an idiot.

Besides, its a very fine line between being a bit eccentric and being mad.
Rambo
2012-03-29 18:15:20 UTC
Post by John
Post by Len GM0ONX
Who is the class A. I don't class Jimbo as one of the idiots merely a
bit eccentric! :-)
Look at all his sock puppets - then tell me if he is an idiot.
Besides, its a very fine line between being a bit eccentric and being mad.
It would depend in your personal definition of an idiot. At least here
is nothing malicious in any of Jim's posts.
Brian Reay.
2012-03-29 18:26:32 UTC
Post by Rambo
Post by John
Post by Len GM0ONX
Who is the class A. I don't class Jimbo as one of the idiots merely a
bit eccentric! :-)
Look at all his sock puppets - then tell me if he is an idiot.
Besides, its a very fine line between being a bit eccentric and being mad.
It would depend in your personal definition of an idiot. At least here
is nothing malicious in any of Jim's posts.
So postings details of someone's family or describing someone as an "oven
dodger" isn't malicious?

Oh, I forget, your standards aren't the same as everyone else's
Rambo
2012-03-29 22:14:00 UTC
On Thu, 29 Mar 2012 19:26:32 +0100, "Brian Reay."
Post by Brian Reay.
So postings details of someone's family or describing someone as an "oven
dodger" isn't malicious?
Oh, I forget, your standards aren't the same as everyone else's
Well, I don't have any knowledge of the postings you mention,perhaps
you could post them.

However on the subject of standards, some of your comments on this NG
have been described by a judge as "childish and purile" and on that I
rest my case.
Jim Stewart gm4dhj ...
or perhaps he couldn't .........
Len GM0ONX
2012-03-29 23:02:35 UTC
Post by Brian Reay.
Post by Rambo
Post by John
Post by Len GM0ONX
Who is the class A. I don't class Jimbo as one of the idiots merely a
bit eccentric! :-)
Look at all his sock puppets - then tell me if he is an idiot.
Besides, its a very fine line between being a bit eccentric and being mad.
It would depend in your personal definition of an idiot. At least here
is nothing malicious in any of Jim's posts.
So postings details of someone's family or describing someone as an "oven
dodger" isn't malicious?
Oh, I forget, your standards aren't the same as everyone else's
Meow! Saucer of milk for table one!

IMHO Jumbo is a bit like the entry in the Hitch Hikers Guide to the
galaxy for earth, mostly harmless! But then again, I've actually met
the man several times, so what would I know?
Jim Stewart gm4dhj ...
2012-03-30 13:54:10 UTC
Post by Brian Reay.
Post by Rambo
Post by John
Post by Len GM0ONX
Who is the class A. I don't class Jimbo as one of the idiots merely a
bit eccentric! :-)
Look at all his sock puppets - then tell me if he is an idiot.
Besides, its a very fine line between being a bit eccentric and being mad.
It would depend in your personal definition of an idiot. At least here
is nothing malicious in any of Jim's posts.
So postings details of someone's family or describing someone as an "oven
dodger" isn't malicious?
Oh, I forget, your standards aren't the same as everyone else's
Meow! Saucer of milk for table one!
IMHO Jumbo is a bit like the entry in the Hitch Hikers Guide to the
galaxy for earth, mostly harmless! But then again, I've actually met
the man several times, so what would I know?
yes and i have now got a new hall and stair carpet....saw you looking in
disgust at my old one........
Jim Stewart gm4dhj ...
2012-03-30 13:51:31 UTC
Post by Brian Reay.
or describing someone as an "oven
dodger" isn't malicious?
when did I ever say THAT you lying bastard....I'm off down the cop
shop......try and get you 50 days ......
Jim Stewart
2012-04-01 20:10:41 UTC
Post by Jim Stewart gm4dhj ...
Post by Brian Reay.
or describing someone as an "oven
dodger" isn't malicious?
when did I ever say THAT you lying bastard....I'm off down the cop
shop......try and get you 50 days ......
em.....it has been pointed out to me that google groups says I did say
THAT....I am shocked...I don't remember saying it and but I am sorry If I
did ......

l***@eternal-flames.gov
2012-03-29 18:52:54 UTC
Post by Rambo
It would depend in your personal definition of an idiot. At least here
is nothing malicious in any of Jim's posts.
BEHAVE! I've not seen Jimbo on here for well over a year.
I'm almost missing the sad basket... But not enough to take him out
of the All Scotland kill-file.
Jim Stewart ...
2012-04-01 15:03:34 UTC
good man ....... more than I can say of you........
John
2012-03-30 04:58:52 UTC
Post by Rambo
Post by John
Post by Len GM0ONX
Who is the class A. I don't class Jimbo as one of the idiots merely a
bit eccentric! :-)
Look at all his sock puppets - then tell me if he is an idiot.
Besides, its a very fine line between being a bit eccentric and being mad.
It would depend in your personal definition of an idiot. At least here
is nothing malicious in any of Jim's posts.
Actually he along with all his sockpuppets are firmly in my KF so I don't
see his posts any more.

But in the past when I did read his posts, he never said anything of any
substance - his posts seemed to be limited to "bounce up" and "whoo-hoo".

As I said before - its a very fine line between being a bit eccentic and
being mad - and I reckon he's been on the line ever since he retired.
l***@eternal-flames.gov
2012-03-30 06:41:04 UTC
Post by John
But in the past when I did read his posts, he never said anything of
any substance - his posts seemed to be limited to "bounce up" and
"whoo-hoo".
I just knew there was something I missed about not seeing his posts
anymore. :-)
Len GM0ONX
2012-03-30 07:16:04 UTC
Post by John
Post by Rambo
Post by John
Post by Len GM0ONX
Who is the class A. I don't class Jimbo as one of the idiots merely a
bit eccentric! :-)
Look at all his sock puppets - then tell me if he is an idiot.
Besides, its a very fine line between being a bit eccentric and being mad.
It would depend in your personal definition of an idiot. At least here
is nothing malicious in any of Jim's posts.
Actually he along with all his sockpuppets are firmly in my KF so I don't
see his posts any more.
But in the past when I did read his posts, he never said anything of any
substance - his posts seemed to be limited to "bounce up" and "whoo-hoo".
As I said before - its a very fine line between being a bit eccentic and
being mad - and I reckon he's been on the line ever since he retired.
Finding postings with any kind of substance on this NG is
unfortunately a rarity these days but one lives in hope!

Even the anti RSGB stuff is of poor quality and more often just
reruns.
Fred Roberts
2012-03-30 08:01:02 UTC
Post by Len GM0ONX
Finding postings with any kind of substance on this NG is
unfortunately a rarity these days but one lives in hope!
I disagree, there's always stuff of substance. Perhaps some of these
"substance" posts may not contain anything of particular interest to you
or indeed me but they to the poster and those who participate in the thread.
Post by Len GM0ONX
Even the anti RSGB stuff is of poor quality and more often just
reruns.
You have to be kidding! We've had the whole coup/IB thing, the White
Rose rebel alliance and now the bitterness (somewhat reminiscent of a
spurned lover) of the worlds longest Class B/foundation licensee, turner
upper.. G8OSN/M3OSN.
Len GM0ONX
2012-03-30 16:23:47 UTC
Post by Len GM0ONX
Even the anti RSGB stuff is of poor quality and more often just
reruns.
You have to be kidding! We've had the whole coup/IB thing, the White
Rose rebel alliance and now the bitterness (somewhat reminiscent of a
spurned lover) of the worlds longest Class B/foundation licensee, turner
upper.. G8OSN/M3OSN.
The IB thing was nearly 6 months ago, what since?.

White rose has more informed debate than on here by a long way. All
you see here is petty back biting.
Fred Roberts
2012-03-30 16:52:52 UTC
Post by Len GM0ONX
The IB thing was nearly 6 months ago, what since?.
Do your own research!
Post by Len GM0ONX
White rose has more informed debate than on here by a long way. All
you see here is petty back biting.
What, like M3OSN advocating ebombing the board members and pestering the
RM's? Informed debate? You're having a laugh..
Len GM0ONX
Its all comparative, compared to the cr*p on here!
Thermionic Onion
2012-03-30 16:54:43 UTC
Post by Len GM0ONX
Even the anti RSGB stuff is of poor quality and more often just
reruns.
Who needs reruns when the RSGB provides an original fcuk up at
at least once a week ?
Len GM0ONX
You do!!!!! :-)
Turbal
2012-03-30 08:30:12 UTC
Post by John
As I said before - its a very fine line between being a bit eccentic and
being mad
Not only to we have Mr Ray as self proclaimed expert on civil behaviour we
now seem to have a resident psychiatrist - did you pay £300 for your copy of
DSM-5?

Cod and chips anyone?
--
M0WYM
www.radiowymsey.org

Sales @ radiowymsey
http://shop.ebay.co.uk/gnome7763/m.html?
John
2012-03-30 12:41:32 UTC
Post by Turbal
Post by John
As I said before - its a very fine line between being a bit eccentic and
being mad
Not only to we have Mr Ray as self proclaimed expert on civil behaviour we
now seem to have a resident psychiatrist - did you pay £300 for your copy of
DSM-5?
No - I'm not from Chippenham.

But you must admit that Jumbo seems to have more than a few problems.
Fred Roberts
2012-03-30 12:45:34 UTC
I quite like him.
John
2012-03-30 13:50:23 UTC
Post by Fred Roberts
Post by John
But you must admit that Jumbo seems to have more than a few problems.
I quite like him.
Not in the Biblical sense but more as a clown I hope!

Years ago it was a recognised form of recreation to go down to the loony bin
and taunt the inmates.

Of course in these enlightened days things have changed. Nowadays you have
to go to Glasgow!
Jim Stewart gm4dhj ...
so do I ......
David
2012-03-30 14:22:16 UTC
Post by John
Of course in these enlightened days things have changed. Nowadays you have
to go to Glasgow!
Please pass the key board cleaner!

Dave
Jim Stewart gm4dhj ...
2012-03-30 13:57:14 UTC
me too ......
Jim Stewart gm4dhj ...
yes i am damaged with issues .........
Gerard Marcuse G2QD
2012-03-30 18:53:21 UTC
Never mind, he'll be ded soon. Silly old k**t.
Jim Stewart gm4dhj ...
2012-04-01 12:29:55 UTC
I have out lived plenty of arseholes like you ......
Jim Stewart ...
2012-04-01 15:02:33 UTC
I do miss certain aspects of my job ..........
Jim Stewart gm4dhj ...
faint praise indeed ........
Rambo
2012-03-30 19:06:17 UTC
AwJim,I'd buy you a pint anytime!
John
2012-03-31 05:09:13 UTC
Pint of what? Cyanide?
Jim Stewart gm4dhj ...
2012-04-01 12:31:18 UTC
tennents shandy 50/50 would be fine......
Jim Stewart gm4dhj ...
I don't drink .......
FranK Turner-Smith G3VKI
2012-04-01 14:48:49 UTC
Post by Jim Stewart gm4dhj ...
Post by Rambo
It would depend in your personal definition of an idiot. At least here
is nothing malicious in any of Jim's posts.
faint praise indeed ........
AwJim,I'd buy you a pint anytime!
I don't drink .......
All the more for me, then.
--
;-)
.
http://turner-smith.co.uk
DieSea
2012-04-01 15:00:52 UTC
"FranK Turner-Smith G3VKI" <***@turner-smith.co.uK> wrote in message news:TVZdr.44222$***@fx19.am4...
| "Jim Stewart gm4dhj ..." <***@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
| >
| > "Rambo" <***@thisaintreal.org> wrote in message

| >> AwJim,I'd buy you a pint anytime!
| >
| > I don't drink .......
| All the more for me, then.
| --
| ;-)
| .
| 73 de Frank Turner-Smith G3VKI - mine's a pint.
| .
| http://turner-smith.co.uk

I hear the scotch contingent are infesting Blackpool the weekend after Easter

There'll be nowt worth drinking there that weekend frank

Be like Wart and me Frank give it a miss

Summat to do with a hamfest so I'm told

Another good reason to give it a miss
DieSea
FranK Turner-Smith G3VKI
2012-04-01 15:19:16 UTC
Post by DieSea

| >> On Fri, 30 Mar 2012 14:48:54 +0100, "Jim Stewart gm4dhj ..."

| >> AwJim,I'd buy you a pint anytime!
| >
| > I don't drink .......
| All the more for me, then.
| --
| ;-)
| .
| 73 de Frank Turner-Smith G3VKI - mine's a pint.
| .
| http://turner-smith.co.uk

I hear the scotch contingent are infesting Blackpool the weekend after Easter
There'll be nowt worth drinking there that weekend frank
Be like Wart and me Frank give it a miss
Summat to do with a hamfest so I'm told
Another good reason to give it a miss
The last rally (or hamfest as they seem to be called now) that I attended
was in Brighton in about 1987. The beer was overpriced and crap.
--
;-)
.
http://turner-smith.co.uk
DieSea
2012-04-01 15:26:52 UTC
"FranK Turner-Smith G3VKI" <***@turner-smith.co.uK> wrote in message news:pm_dr.91292$***@fx15.am4...
| "DieSea" <***@nnttwlwoorrlldd.ccoommm> wrote in message
| >
| > "FranK Turner-Smith G3VKI" <***@turner-smith.co.uK> wrote in message
| > | "Jim Stewart gm4dhj ..." <***@ntlworld.com> wrote in
| > message

| > here

| > | All the more for me, then.
| > | --
| > | ;-)
| > | .
| > | 73 de Frank Turner-Smith G3VKI - mine's a pint.
| > | .
| > | http://turner-smith.co.uk
| > |

| > I hear the scotch contingent are infesting Blackpool the weekend after
| > Easter
| >
| > There'll be nowt worth drinking there that weekend frank
| >

| > Be like Wart and me Frank give it a miss
| >
| > Summat to do with a hamfest so I'm told
| >
| > Another good reason to give it a miss
| >
| The last rally (or hamfest as they seem to be called now) that I attended
| was in Brighton in about 1987. The beer was overpriced and crap.
| --
| ;-)
| .
| 73 de Frank Turner-Smith G3VKI - mine's a pint.
| .
| http://turner-smith.co.uk

So that is where all the festering armateurs go then

Aye if its Blackpool and beer , its bound to be over priced and crap

I'm told that the Tower Ball room has a special brew for the scotch infestation
each year

99 % water and 1 % alcohol
--
TeeHee

DieSea
Jim Stewart ...
2012-04-01 15:23:45 UTC
Post by DieSea
Be like Wart and me Frank give it a miss
Summat to do with a hamfest so I'm told
Another good reason to give it a miss
DieSea
woo hoo no dee see on the doors getting in for nothing ........good reason
to go ......
Jim Stewart gm4dhj ...
2012-03-30 13:47:45 UTC
Post by John
Post by Len GM0ONX
Who is the class A. I don't class Jimbo as one of the idiots merely a
bit eccentric! :-)
Look at all his sock puppets - then tell me if he is an idiot.
Besides, its a very fine line between being a bit eccentric and being mad.
SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL ME JUST WHO ALL MY SOCK PUPPETS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE ??
.....sorry...I thought you were all supposed to be computer experts....my
arse......
Jim Stewart ...
thought not...all mouth and no facts .........
Jim Stewart gm4dhj ...
Fred Roberts
2012-03-29 17:29:53 UTC
Post by Len GM0ONX
I'm afraid its systematic of the appallingly low standards required to
get an amateur radio licence these days.
I'd take you seriously Len if you didn't teach the bloody farce.
Post by Len GM0ONX
Having obtained micky mouse licence they want to drag general
operating standards down to their appallingly low level and the
postings on here are just the same.
If nobody taught the farce change would come sooner.
All you need to do now is learn not to top post...
Thermionic Onion
2012-03-29 17:50:06 UTC
Post by Fred Roberts
Post by Len GM0ONX
I'm afraid its systematic of the appallingly low standards required to
get an amateur radio licence these days.
I'd take you seriously Len if you didn't teach the bloody farce.
A point well made.
A bit hypocritical of Len IMHO.
MM3
2012-03-29 18:03:42 UTC
Post by Fred Roberts
Post by Len GM0ONX
Having obtained micky mouse licence they want to drag general
operating standards down to their appallingly low level and the
postings on here are just the same.
If nobody taught the farce change would come sooner.
Eaxctly.
But many see the title of 'Instructor' as a big feather in their cap
and would be reluctant to give it up.

Brian Reay.
2012-03-29 17:42:20 UTC
Post by Len GM0ONX
I'm afraid its systematic of the appallingly low standards required to
get an amateur radio licence these days.
Having obtained micky mouse licence they want to drag general
operating standards down to their appallingly low level and the
postings on here are just the same.
Nonsense Len.

The standards of behaviour have NOTHING to do with the difficultly of the
licence exam. Look at some of the worst posters on here- not only have they
passed the old RAE, some have passed the Morse test! Yet Frank regularly
uses bad language, others (thankfully some of the worst seem to have left)
make overt sexual references, and others defend such usage as "adding
colour"!

The real problem is than some people just do not know how to behave in a
civilised manner, they lack common decency, are rude, and inconsiderate.
--
73
Brian G8OSN/W8OSN
www.g8osn.net
Fred Roberts
2012-03-29 21:35:31 UTC
Post by Brian Reay.
Nonsense Len.
Here we, little baldy is off on a rant I'll bet..
Post by Brian Reay.
The standards of behaviour have NOTHING to do with the difficultly of the
licence exam. Look at some of the worst posters on here- not only have they
passed the old RAE,
Absolutely right, I mean you hold the distinction of having your posts
being officially branded as, and I quote, "purile and absurd banter” and
“..childish, humorous banter that no one in their right mind would take
seriously", Guess what Brian? I'm in my right mind - I don't take you
seriously.
Post by Brian Reay.
some have passed the Morse test!
Not you Brian!! 30 plus years and the best you could do is a cheat sheet
and the foundation farce.
Post by Brian Reay.
Yet Frank regularly
uses bad language, others (thankfully some of the worst seem to have left)
make overt sexual references, and others defend such usage as "adding
colour"!
Now Brian, you're confusing usenet behaviour with on air behaviour, if
you ever find me misbehaving on air then by all means complain to the
new lazy arsed B fronting AROS (you know, your old position of
"authority"). Then of course we have hypocrites like you who have no
hesitation in swearing down the phone and I must assume in person, tut
tut - hey you'll even have the recording to prove it won't you? :-)
Post by Brian Reay.
The real problem is than some people just do not know how to behave in a
civilised manner, they lack common decency, are rude, and inconsiderate.
Remind me Brian what oaths you swore and swear in the Masons? Did you
say civilised? Decent? Considerate?
Rambo
2012-03-30 08:21:27 UTC
On Thu, 29 Mar 2012 18:42:20 +0100, "Brian Reay."
Post by Brian Reay.
The standards of behaviour have NOTHING to do with the difficultly of the
licence exam. Look at some of the worst posters on here- not only have they
passed the old RAE, some have passed the Morse test! Yet Frank regularly
uses bad language, others (thankfully some of the worst seem to have left)
make overt sexual references, and others defend such usage as "adding
colour"!
The real problem is than some people just do not know how to behave in a
civilised manner, they lack common decency, are rude, and inconsiderate.
Ok then Brian, lets look at your standards,

1. Did you or did you not on the 22 March 2003 at 00:02 in an email to
Charles
Darley write, "a drinking club in a shit hole"?

2. Did you or did you not on the 9th April 2003 at 20:42 in an email
to Stan White
write, "... and fuck the consequences for the club"?

3. Did you or did you not on the 22nd May 2003 at 14:26 in an email to
members of BRATS
write, "You are arseholes of the first order"?

4. Did you or did you not on the 8th June 2003 at 14:13 in an email to
Stan White
write, "... those who have fucked up"?

5. Did you or did you not on the 8th June 2003 at 22:26 in an email to
Stan White write, "Jesus, Stan"?

6. Were you or were you not verbally abusive to the two doormen at the
Rainham Radio Rally in 2006
when you were turned away at the door despite having been warned in
advance that you would not be
admitted because of your obnoxious behaviour?
Fred Roberts
2012-03-30 09:41:03 UTC
Post by Rambo
1. Did you or did you not on the 22 March 2003 at 00:02 in an email to
Charles
Darley write, "a drinking club in a shit hole"?
Shocking!
Post by Rambo
2. Did you or did you not on the 9th April 2003 at 20:42 in an email
to Stan White
write, "... and fuck the consequences for the club"?
Scandalous!
Post by Rambo
3. Did you or did you not on the 22nd May 2003 at 14:26 in an email to
members of BRATS
write, "You are arseholes of the first order"?
Abusive!
Post by Rambo
4. Did you or did you not on the 8th June 2003 at 14:13 in an email to
Stan White
write, "... those who have fucked up"?
Unbelievable!
Post by Rambo
5. Did you or did you not on the 8th June 2003 at 22:26 in an email to
Stan White write, "Jesus, Stan"?
Blasphemous!
Post by Rambo
6. Were you or were you not verbally abusive to the two doormen at the
Rainham Radio Rally in 2006
when you were turned away at the door despite having been warned in
advance that you would not be
admitted because of your obnoxious behaviour?
Fighting with the bouncers!

The judge was spot on in his comments about taking Reay seriously.
Thanks for the outing Rambo!
MM6AHJ
2012-03-30 14:12:51 UTC
Post by Rambo
6. Were you or were you not verbally abusive to the two doormen at the
Rainham Radio Rally in 2006
when you were turned away at the door despite having been warned in
advance that you would not be
admitted because of your obnoxious behaviour?
Fighting with the bouncers!
The judge was spot on in his comments about taking Reay seriously.
Thanks for the outing Rambo!
And Im the one whos killfiled?

Two faced doesnt begin to cover it!
Fred Roberts
2012-03-30 15:25:55 UTC
Post by MM6AHJ
And Im the one whos killfiled?
I think you got killfiled for reposting the Glasgow wrist chewers rantings.
Post by MM6AHJ
Two faced doesnt begin to cover it!
I know, there's the Glasgow napkin eaters who are mostly harmless and
then there's the Kent Klown who seems to exist in an alternate reality,
draw your own conclusions about his potential to inflict harm given his
history...
Rambo
A bit like "Rimmer World" as featured in Red Dwarf you mean?
Chronos
2012-03-30 19:28:56 UTC
Post by Rambo
A bit like "Rimmer World" as featured in Red Dwarf you mean?
He's bishop bishop bishop Brian
His hopes of running things are dyin'
He's been thrown out and now he's cryin'
He's an arse, there's no denyin'

Was that the sort of thing you meant, Rambo? :-)
--
Radio glossary #60
Tune up: A ritual from the days of thermionic PA stages which involves
the microphone for ten minutes on an occupied frequency.
Rambo
2012-03-30 20:08:19 UTC
Post by Chronos
Post by Rambo
A bit like "Rimmer World" as featured in Red Dwarf you mean?
He's bishop bishop bishop Brian
His hopes of running things are dyin'
He's been thrown out and now he's cryin'
He's an arse, there's no denyin'
Was that the sort of thing you meant, Rambo? :-)
Yes, Brian is the type that tapes himself masturbating, then
masturbates to his own video....Ad nauseam.
Fred Roberts

Great stuff Matt! :-)
DieSea
2012-03-30 23:24:22 UTC
"Fred Roberts" <***@bar.com> wrote in message news:lapdr.17259$***@fx20.am4...
| On 30/03/2012 20:28, Chronos wrote:
|
| > He's bishop bishop bishop Brian
| > His hopes of running things are dyin'
| > He's been thrown out and now he's cryin'
| > He's an arse, there's no denyin'
|
| Altogether now...
|
| Great stuff Matt! :-)

I'm sure MattD knows a few more verses

I'm just waiting for them
--
TeeHee

DieSea
Chronos
2012-03-31 10:23:53 UTC
Post by DieSea
I'm sure MattD knows a few more verses
Sorry, DieSea, I'm not obsessed enough to think about The Bish for
more than the thirty seconds it took to come up with that chorus. I
have other things on the go that are far more interesting. I've just
finished building a magloop and I need to clean up all these bits of
wire for a start...
--
Radio glossary #27
RSGB: The Random Selection of Good Buddies who couldn't find their own
arses with a map and talk-in.
Fred Roberts
2012-03-30 20:59:59 UTC
One of my favourite episodes! :-))
MM6AHJ
2012-03-30 20:57:06 UTC
Only so far Im prepared to turn the cheek Fred, then all bets are off!
Our man in Cumbernauld is in the pending box and I will enjoy a full
and frank discussion with him later.

lens latest epithets were disappointing, but thats what happens when
someone shags their sister, its that depleted gene pool thing.

99% on here are pretty far removed from the Cumbernauld pair, but I
guarantee they would be much less diplomatic if they were within
striking distance. Wifes, sons, daughters have all been subjects of
the loons vitriol, thats aside from his fantasy cries of paedophile
and whatever else he dreams up.

Given the blanket banning of certain patrons and the opinion that all
is now 'peachy' in the NG garden are laughable. Despite only 'quality'
input, its the same old tripe of ant-scottish, anti-foundation licence
and ant-RSGB and the resulting effluent from the delusional Len.

Im still enjoying my HF, trying to CW alongside other pastimes, whats
not to like?
Rambo
2012-03-30 22:41:39 UTC
Post by MM6AHJ
Only so far Im prepared to turn the cheek Fred, then all bets are off!
Our man in Cumbernauld is in the pending box and I will enjoy a full
and frank discussion with him later.
Please make that a priority
Post by MM6AHJ
lens latest epithets were disappointing, but thats what happens when
someone shags their sister, its that depleted gene pool thing.
Len is OK on the whole, especially now Brian isn't pulling his strings
so much.
Post by MM6AHJ
99% on here are pretty far removed from the Cumbernauld pair, but I
guarantee they would be much less diplomatic if they were within
striking distance. Wifes, sons, daughters have all been subjects of
the loons vitriol, thats aside from his fantasy cries of paedophile
and whatever else he dreams up.
If I were in your shoes, his DNA would be on the toe caps.
Post by MM6AHJ
Given the blanket banning of certain patrons and the opinion that all
is now 'peachy' in the NG garden are laughable. Despite only 'quality'
input, its the same old tripe of ant-scottish, anti-foundation licence
and ant-RSGB and the resulting effluent from the delusional Len.
Don't take it too personally, you come across as a decent intelligent
bloke, there are a lot of WUMs on here.
And thats what its all about!!
MM6AHJ
2012-03-30 23:12:32 UTC
Post by MM6AHJ
Im still enjoying my HF, trying to CW alongside other pastimes, whats
not to like?
And thats what its all about!!
Apparently Im a twat?
For what reason I dont know, but as long as someones happy
Chronos
2012-03-31 10:12:29 UTC
Post by MM6AHJ
Apparently Im a twat?
For what reason I dont know, but as long as someones happy
No, you're a gentleman. You just got caught in the cross-fire, firstly
by posting from Google and secondly by repeating the ALL CAPS shouty
drivel that bears little resemblance to the character of this group
and looks more like a c.o.l.a. [1] slanging match. We finally get the
puerile kook war finished and this lot pops up. Is it any wonder
people use catch-all solutions?

uk.r.a. has always been robust, contentious and a little off-beat but
we've never had the level of childishness we're seeing from certain
people in the last couple of years. Even the Tykesground crapflood
didn't come close to this. Trolls they may have been but at least they
were clueful of how Usenet works.

This Glesca Boys bounce-up is just a bunch of little children who have
found Google Groups and think it's another outlet for their playground
antics or an opportunity to continue to behave the way they did on
27MHz when the ideal solution to that problem would have been for them
to stay in their comfort zone in the first place. There's not one of
them fit to be called a radio amateur so what the hell they think (if
indeed that process is available to them) they're doing on this group
eludes me. Their type is neither welcome nor wanted, yet some saw fit
to drag them in off the streets and fill imagined quotas to fuel their
own misguided ego trip, removing any incentive for those with true
aptitude to become involved via the traditional route that has served
amateur radio well for a century. Threats of violence, bullshit and
bluster just reinforce this sentiment.

Which leads me to how you became killfiled: You quoted verbatim the
exact material people don't want to see. I know it is hard not to
reply when provoked and Rambo has a valid point. However, this is not
the place to do it. Have a dig, by all means, but if you want a
protracted discussion about the meaningless drivel that is being
posted from some quarters or feel it necessary to re-post the entire
illiterate, barely sentient rantings of creatures that use the
entirety of their mental faculty just breathing in and out, please
take it to e-mail. The majority of us would rather just forget such
retarded muppets exist, much less be reminded of the slime that,
thanks to certain people, now has access to the once respected amateur
service.

Sorry. The fact you're in the killfile doesn't indicate any ill
feeling towards you or a black mark against your integrity, just an
unwillingness to tolerate your virtual QSO partners.

[1] comp.os.linux.advocacy; brings out the worst on both sides of the
open source fence.
Spike
2012-03-31 11:47:10 UTC
Post by Chronos
Post by MM6AHJ
Apparently Im a twat?
For what reason I dont know, but as long as someones happy
No, you're a gentleman. You just got caught in the cross-fire, firstly
by posting from Google and secondly by repeating the ALL CAPS shouty
drivel that bears little resemblance to the character of this group
and looks more like a c.o.l.a. [1] slanging match. We finally get the
puerile kook war finished and this lot pops up. Is it any wonder
people use catch-all solutions?
WHS

The PP was taken out of the watch list for precisely those reasons. I
don't want to see the crap, either directly or reposted, so the PP got
the bitbucket treatment.

He's got to learn (and we all have to learn) that life is about making
choices. He made one, not a wise one IMHO, and suffered the
consequences. If he goes back to how he started off - asking questions
and stuff - and rises above the futile and nugatory, then he might
recover his position; but it's a far more difficult position to
operate from.
Post by Chronos
Sorry. The fact you're in the killfile doesn't indicate any ill
feeling towards you or a black mark against your integrity, just an
unwillingness to tolerate your virtual QSO partners.
Quite so. Well said.
MM6AHJ
2012-03-31 17:39:21 UTC
Post by Chronos
Post by MM6AHJ
Apparently Im a twat?
For what reason I dont know, but as long as someones happy
No, you're a gentleman. You just got caught in the cross-fire,
Nah...wrong thread Chronos.
I was trying to make light of the impending use of a mobility scooter,
more to cheer myself up than anything else to be honest.
There was a single reply of 'twat' from some pillock I dont know, for
reasons known only to them self.

As I said to Rambo, our friends out east will keep, for a more
hands-on discussion.
Fred Roberts
2012-03-31 09:37:11 UTC
Post by MM6AHJ
Only so far Im prepared to turn the cheek Fred, then all bets are off!
Our man in Cumbernauld is in the pending box and I will enjoy a full
and frank discussion with him later.
Long overdue IMHO.
Post by MM6AHJ
lens latest epithets were disappointing, but thats what happens when
someone shags their sister, its that depleted gene pool thing.
The gene pool seems awfully shallow in the Glasgow area :) I've had the
pleasure (!) of actually speaking to Len, Jim, Gareth and M3OSN.. I'd
have no problem describing Jim, Len and the much maligned Gareth as
"hams" and feel sure that if I lived close to them and needed help,
tools, advice or to borrow some gear, components etc they would come up
trumps, I dare say we'd probably become friends. On the other hand
however is M3OSN - the only man on this group to ever have told bare
faced lies about me.
Post by MM6AHJ
99% on here are pretty far removed from the Cumbernauld pair, but I
guarantee they would be much less diplomatic if they were within
striking distance. Wifes, sons, daughters have all been subjects of
the loons vitriol, thats aside from his fantasy cries of paedophile
and whatever else he dreams up.
The problem Billy is that he's a nutter. You cannot reason with someone
who clearly has mental issues, it is best just to ignore him until the
authorities eventually catch up with him.
Post by MM6AHJ
Given the blanket banning of certain patrons and the opinion that all
is now 'peachy' in the NG garden are laughable.
Usenet has always been so, in fact this group is pretty timid to some of
the postings and flame wars that occur elsewhere. You really do need to
learn how to use a killfile. I think you got killfiled by a lot of the
regular patrons for replying to the crap, ergo allowing yourself to be
goaded by the idiot and thereby encouraging him even more.
Post by MM6AHJ
Despite only 'quality'
input, its the same old tripe of ant-scottish, anti-foundation licence
and ant-RSGB and the resulting effluent from the delusional Len.
A lot of the anti Scots stuff is banter - take it with a pinch of salt,
FFS the English taking the piddle out of anyone, you have to laugh :)
Post by MM6AHJ
Im still enjoying my HF, trying to CW alongside other pastimes, whats
not to like?
Exactly. I haven't been active really since Christmas any free time I've
had has been devoted to making sure Titanic 2012 is special for the
world wide amateur community.
MM6AHJ
2012-03-31 17:54:47 UTC
I didnt have any problems with anyone really, apart from The Bishop
when he launched on one and I bit it. Lens recent comments were viewed
as a shallow attempt to distance himself from the Albanach mire,
shame...would have thought he had a better game.

Now Beanys a strange cat alltogether and I did try to bury the hatchet
a few times, but he kept coming out with tripe again & again.
The strange thing being that I would probably have got on with him as
well, given the liking for model engineering and amateur radio.
Were he to resurface, Im all for a ceasefire.

Joe & John up here are actually salt of the earth, Joe being a rough
diamond may not be to everyones taste, spell checker or no spell
checker. But I judge a man by more than just the language he uses.

Casualties of the Cumbernauld element again I think.

Jim is 100% in my book and did me a big personal favour last year,
from a complete stranger thats saying something.

I agree than one of the protagonists is probably certifiable, the
other just a twisted trouble maker. Given the varying styles of
writing, I think one of them has given a much younger person access to
the NG. You can see it plainly when it degenerates into playground
chants etc.
Jim Stewart gm4dhj ...
2012-03-30 13:31:16 UTC
you bet it does.......
Jim Stewart gm4dhj ...
2012-03-30 13:37:03 UTC
Post by Brian Reay.
The real problem is than some people just do not know how to behave in a
civilised manner, they lack common decency, are rude, and inconsiderate.
73
Brian G8OSN/M3OSN
and they all snuck into the hobby via the FL.... some childish and puerile
posters got on HF for no effort as well .......
Thermionic Onion
2012-03-29 17:48:10 UTC
Have you complained to the RSGB about it ? ;-)
MM3
2012-03-29 18:03:41 UTC
Post by Len GM0ONX
I'm afraid its systematic of the appallingly low standards required to
get an amateur radio licence these days.
Having obtained micky mouse licence they want to drag general
operating standards down to their appallingly low level and the
postings on here are just the same.
First bit of sense you've posted in a long time.

Jim Stewart gm4dhj ...
Now that's a metaphor! ;-)
Jim Stewart gm4dhj ...
all scottish cb 11m pirates were scumbags and still are.........
l***@eternal-flames.gov
2012-03-29 06:09:29 UTC
Post by Chronos
As an aside, the government has just approved the application for
.scot as a TLD. We live in hope that Scotland's people will soon have
their own place in cyberspace in which to abuse each other.
BEHAVE! Scotland. A tiny little pip-squeak nation, 99.9% loudmouthed
drunkis and layabouts... Running itself?
They couldn't even run an egg and spoon race.

The sooner the rest of the UK gets shot of them, the better. Just
make sure you don't let them keep Sterling.

Make 'em use the Euro. They're another Greece just waiting to happen.
.
MM6AHJ
2012-03-29 08:45:29 UTC
Be fun watching you die of thirst then wont it ?
FranK Turner-Smith G3VKI
2012-03-29 08:53:24 UTC
Post by l***@eternal-flames.gov
BEHAVE! Scotland. A tiny little pip-squeak nation, 99.9% loudmouthed
drunkis and layabouts... Running itself?
They couldn't even run an egg and spoon race.
The egg and spoon race has Bean banned in some English skools because it's
"competitive".
--
;-)
.