Please do make childish and rude personal remarks ...
2018-03-25 23:33:28 UTC
... and thereby demonstrate that you have neither
interest nor relevance to amateur radio.
Bernie
2018-03-26 09:15:14 UTC
On Mon, 26 Mar 2018 00:33:28 +0100
... and thereby demonstrate that you have neither
interest nor relevance to amateur radio.
Looking forward to your dotmod poop du jour, Gareth. See if you can
continue the literary theme with the thread title.
Bernie
2018-03-26 21:34:34 UTC
On Mon, 26 Mar 2018 10:15:14 +0100
Post by Bernie
On Mon, 26 Mar 2018 00:33:28 +0100
... and thereby demonstrate that you have neither
interest nor relevance to amateur radio.
Looking forward to your dotmod poop du jour, Gareth. See if you can
continue the literary theme with the thread title.
Top poop today, Gareth. I like the way that you rarely reply to any
Bog post, Gareth; what do you think?