OTish : Ben and Jerry's
Gareth's Downstairs Computer
2018-03-21 20:24:49 UTC
Thinking that it would be an ideally shaped
container to hold copper sulphate crystals to
leach into the ground around the earth spike,
we sampled a Ben and Jerry's ice cream in the
belief that being of Yank origin it would be based
upon real cream and not a chemical factory's
worth of ingredients. How disappointed we are!

From now on, on the rare occasions when we treat
ourselves to ice cream, it's got to be the
Italian Gelato, with Lidl being the main local
supplier.

But, can't seem to get any tutti frutti cassata
anywhere.
Stephen Thomas Troll
2018-03-21 21:24:43 UTC
Thinking that it would be an ideally shaped container to hold copper
sulphate crystals to leach into the ground around the earth spike,
we sampled a Ben and Jerry's ice cream in the belief that being of Yank
origin it would be based upon real cream and not a chemical factory's
worth of ingredients. How disappointed we are!
From now on, on the rare occasions when we treat
ourselves to ice cream, it's got to be the Italian Gelato, with Lidl
being the main local supplier.
But, can't seem to get any tutti frutti cassata anywhere.
Gareth, I'm aware of your current fomenting famine, Gareth. Gareth, I'm
here to step in and start the ball rolling, Gareth.

Gareth, your dedication to AR is noted, Gareth. Gareth, as an adipose,
sedentary, lifestyle diabetic, Gareth, and notwithstanding your
dedication to AR, Gareth, do you think it's wise for you to consume that
sugar/fat/empty calorie sort of shit, Gareth?

Gareth, best of luck with your Spike, Gareth.

Gareth, Thanks, Gareth.