very quiet
FranK Turner-Smith G3VKI
2018-03-05 13:21:32 UTC
I think everybody is sick fed up with this group
Where have all the bounce-ups gone?
Long time passing.
Where have all the bounce-ups gone?
Long time ago.
Where have all the bounce-ups gone?
uk.legal every one.
When will they ever learn?
When will they ever learn?
--
;-)
.
http://turner-smith.uk
Catweazel
2018-03-05 18:53:21 UTC
I think everybody is sick fed up with this group
It's far more lively than .moderated - which at present is not even
keeping up with its historic rate of decline. Makes one wonder why the
exchange of political posts didn't take place there - I assume it's no
more OT than the travelogues....

"RSGBTech is meant for everyone", or so the RSGB says. The group is
moderated 'to
ensure that the questions are on topic', but the group's own admissions
policy mention
(a pre-) 'vet', 'known', 'trouble', and 'maker', but not the vetting
policy! None of these are
'moderation' issues and none are mentioned in the RSGB's Guidelines.....