Amber snow warning?
2018-02-27 12:06:22 UTC
Is such a warning really necessary because surely by now
everybody knows not to eat the yellow snow?

Had a bit of God's dandruff just now but it petered out quickly.
Jim GM4DHJ ...
2018-02-28 12:53:34 UTC
Is such a warning really necessary because surely by now
everybody knows not to eat the yellow snow?
Had a bit of God's dandruff just now but it petered out quickly.
signs say YELLOW SNOW WARNING ...so don't eat any ...tee hee
--
Resisting Freemasonry for 39 years .....
All men who have turned out worth anything have had the chief hand in
amusement or edification....
A. non Eyemouse
2018-02-28 18:42:49 UTC
Is such a warning really necessary because surely by now
everybody knows not to eat the yellow snow?
Had a bit of God's dandruff just now but it petered out quickly.
signs say YELLOW SNOW WARNING ...so don't eat any ...tee hee
Yours looks like a red one today.
--
Mouse.
Where Morse meets House.
Jim GM4DHJ ...
2018-02-28 18:58:57 UTC
Post by A. non Eyemouse
Is such a warning really necessary because surely by now
everybody knows not to eat the yellow snow?
Had a bit of God's dandruff just now but it petered out quickly.
signs say YELLOW SNOW WARNING ...so don't eat any ...tee hee
Yours looks like a red one today.
yes still snowing very few cars on the M8.......
amusement or edification....
Gareth's Downstairs Computer
2018-02-28 19:15:24 UTC
Post by A. non Eyemouse
Is such a warning really necessary because surely by now
everybody knows not to eat the yellow snow?
Had a bit of God's dandruff just now but it petered out quickly.
signs say YELLOW SNOW WARNING ...so don't eat any ...tee hee
Yours looks like a red one today.
yes still snowing very few cars on the M8.......
Looks like we#re going to cop a packet tomorrow, but from the
Portuguese snow and not the Siberian snow!
Ian Jackson
2018-02-28 20:28:04 UTC
Post by A. non Eyemouse
Is such a warning really necessary because surely by now
everybody knows not to eat the yellow snow?
Had a bit of God's dandruff just now but it petered out quickly.
signs say YELLOW SNOW WARNING ...so don't eat any ...tee hee
Yours looks like a red one today.
yes still snowing very few cars on the M8.......
Looks like we#re going to cop a packet tomorrow, but from the
Portuguese snow and not the Siberian snow!
At least it will be EU snow.
Ian
Gareth's Downstairs Computer
2018-02-28 20:53:22 UTC
Post by Ian Jackson
Post by A. non Eyemouse
Is such a warning really necessary because surely by now
everybody knows not to eat the yellow snow?
Had a bit of God's dandruff just now but it petered out quickly.
signs say YELLOW SNOW WARNING ...so don't eat any ...tee hee
Yours looks like a red one today.
yes still snowing very few cars on the M8.......
Looks like we#re going to cop a packet tomorrow, but from the
Portuguese snow and not the Siberian snow!
At least it will be EU snow.
And talking of yellow snow, now that we're in Europe we
no longer spend a penny, we euronate.
Ian Jackson
Ian
Bernie

¹ German
Jimbo ...
nah...It's now eurohate .....
Spike
2018-03-01 10:06:24 UTC
Post by Ian Jackson
Post by Gareth's Downstairs Computer
Looks like we#re going to cop a packet tomorrow, but from the
Portuguese snow and not the Siberian snow!
At least it will be EU snow.
The EU does that 24/7/365 anyway.

"RSGBTech is meant for everyone", or so the RSGB says. The group is
moderated 'to
ensure that the questions are on topic', but the group's own admissions
policy mention
(a pre-) 'vet', 'known', 'trouble', and 'maker', but not the vetting
policy! None of these are
'moderation' issues and none are mentioned in the RSGB's Guidelines.....