cb sub normals ?
Aeolus 14 Umbra
2018-02-04 10:15:21 UTC
https://www.gumtree.com/p/cb-radios/amstrad-cb-901-good-working-ordder/1285556821
Bernie
2018-02-04 10:17:36 UTC
On Sun, 4 Feb 2018 10:15:21 -0000
Post by Aeolus 14 Umbra
https://www.gumtree.com/p/cb-radios/amstrad-cb-901-good-working-ordder/1285556821
Sounds like Gareth's bean working onit, innit.
Aeolus 14 Umbra
2018-02-04 10:20:55 UTC
minted
Ian Jackson
2018-02-04 11:10:18 UTC
Post by Aeolus 14 Umbra
https://www.gumtree.com/p/cb-radios/amstrad-cb-901-good-working-ordder/1
285556821
Bona!

I have one in virgin condition - bought for (I think) £15 at a village
car boot sale in the 1980s. Cybernet board, so fairly easily modifiable
to 10m with an add-on board (re Bury ARS).
Ian
Roger Hayter
2018-02-04 13:26:53 UTC
Aeolus 14 Umbra <***@ntlworld.com> wrote:
https://www.gumtree.com/p/cb-radios/amstrad-cb-901-good-working-ordder/1
285556821

That picture hurts my eyes. It takes a lot of incompetence to take such
a bad picture in these days of mobile phones etc.
Roger Hayter
Ian Jackson
2018-02-04 13:40:31 UTC
Post by Aeolus 14 Umbra
https://www.gumtree.com/p/cb-radios/amstrad-cb-901-good-working-ordder/1
285556821
That picture hurts my eyes. It takes a lot of incompetence to take such
a bad picture in these days of mobile phones etc.
I did wonder about the wisdom of buying something from someone who can't
even be bothered to post an in-focus photo.
Ian
FranK Turner-Smith G3VKI
2018-02-04 14:22:57 UTC
Post by Aeolus 14 Umbra
https://www.gumtree.com/p/cb-radios/amstrad-cb-901-good-working-ordder/1
285556821
That picture hurts my eyes. It takes a lot of incompetence to take such
a bad picture in these days of mobile phones etc.
I thought I was pissed and seeing double, so I poured myself two drinKs.
--
;-)
.
http://turner-smith.uk
Aeolus 14 Umbra
2018-02-04 15:07:25 UTC
Post by Aeolus 14 Umbra
https://www.gumtree.com/p/cb-radios/amstrad-cb-901-good-working-ordder/1
285556821
That picture hurts my eyes. It takes a lot of incompetence to take such
a bad picture in these days of mobile phones etc.
mine are much better......

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/282834021954?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

that camera gives you a blur to the right or it's probably just the camera
man ........
Aeolus 14 Umbra
"Tune out the high swar on your 2m twig with this baby ....... ",,,,tee hee
Brian Morrison
2018-02-04 17:39:57 UTC
On Sun, 4 Feb 2018 13:26:53 +0000
Post by Aeolus 14 Umbra
https://www.gumtree.com/p/cb-radios/amstrad-cb-901-good-working-ordder/1
285556821
That picture hurts my eyes. It takes a lot of incompetence to take such
a bad picture in these days of mobile phones etc.
It looks like a double exposure, but I'll grant that the focus is
probably not very sharp either.
--
Brian Morrison

Oscar Wilde
Jim GM4DHJ ...
2018-02-04 18:26:52 UTC
Post by Brian Morrison
On Sun, 4 Feb 2018 13:26:53 +0000
Post by Aeolus 14 Umbra
https://www.gumtree.com/p/cb-radios/amstrad-cb-901-good-working-ordder/1
285556821
That picture hurts my eyes. It takes a lot of incompetence to take such
a bad picture in these days of mobile phones etc.
It looks like a double exposure, but I'll grant that the focus is
probably not very sharp either.
can you have a double exposure on a digital camera?????
Resisting Freemasonry for 39 years .....
Brian Morrison
2018-02-04 18:28:48 UTC
On Sun, 4 Feb 2018 18:26:52 +0000
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Brian Morrison
It looks like a double exposure, but I'll grant that the focus is
probably not very sharp either.
can you have a double exposure on a digital camera?????
You can indeed, many models have a specific setting to enable it, and
not cheap ones because they have pretty much disappeared these days.
--
Brian Morrison

Oscar Wilde
Jim GM4DHJ ...
2018-02-04 18:35:25 UTC
Post by Brian Morrison
On Sun, 4 Feb 2018 18:26:52 +0000
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Brian Morrison
It looks like a double exposure, but I'll grant that the focus is
probably not very sharp either.
can you have a double exposure on a digital camera?????
You can indeed, many models have a specific setting to enable it, and
not cheap ones because they have pretty much disappeared these days.
what has disappeared? .....
Resisting Freemasonry for 39 years .....
Bernie
2018-02-04 18:39:34 UTC
On Sun, 4 Feb 2018 18:35:25 +0000
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Brian Morrison
On Sun, 4 Feb 2018 18:26:52 +0000
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Brian Morrison
It looks like a double exposure, but I'll grant that the focus is
probably not very sharp either.
can you have a double exposure on a digital camera?????
You can indeed, many models have a specific setting to enable it,
and not cheap ones because they have pretty much disappeared these
days.
what has disappeared? .....
Cheap ones.

Stupid boy!
Jim GM4DHJ ...
2018-02-04 18:43:11 UTC
Post by Bernie
On Sun, 4 Feb 2018 18:35:25 +0000
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Brian Morrison
On Sun, 4 Feb 2018 18:26:52 +0000
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Brian Morrison
It looks like a double exposure, but I'll grant that the focus is
probably not very sharp either.
can you have a double exposure on a digital camera?????
You can indeed, many models have a specific setting to enable it,
and not cheap ones because they have pretty much disappeared these
days.
what has disappeared? .....
Cheap ones.
Stupid boy!
well it was a bit ambiguous ...never liked cheap cameras anyway ....
Resisting Freemasonry for 39 years .....
Jim GM4DHJ ...
2018-02-04 20:15:11 UTC
Post by Bernie
On Sun, 4 Feb 2018 18:35:25 +0000
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
speshly Vivitar...never seen good colours with them .......
Jim GM4DHJ ...
2018-02-04 18:45:18 UTC
Post by Aeolus 14 Umbra
https://www.gumtree.com/p/cb-radios/amstrad-cb-901-good-working-ordder/1
285556821
That picture hurts my eyes. It takes a lot of incompetence to take such
a bad picture in these days of mobile phones etc.
The guy is in Livingstone..... Livingston it's a bit like Bracknell full
of lower classes that can't spell ......
Resisting Freemasonry for 39 years .....
Jeefaw K Effkay
We do understand when to use commas, and the correct use of full stops.
Jim GM4DHJ ...
2018-02-04 20:10:28 UTC
Post by Jeefaw K Effkay
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Aeolus 14 Umbra
https://www.gumtree.com/p/cb-radios/amstrad-cb-901-good-working-ordder/1
285556821
That picture hurts my eyes. It takes a lot of incompetence to take such
a bad picture in these days of mobile phones etc.
The guy is in Livingstone..... Livingston it's a bit like Bracknell full
of lower classes that can't spell ......
We do understand when to use commas, and the correct use of full stops.
I can't be bothered doing that or using capitals etc ...... Anyway.....I was
referring to people like my late brother...you know the other side of
bracknell...tee hee .......
Jim GM4DHJ ...
2018-02-04 20:47:45 UTC
Post by Jeefaw K Effkay
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Aeolus 14 Umbra
https://www.gumtree.com/p/cb-radios/amstrad-cb-901-good-working-ordder/1
285556821
That picture hurts my eyes. It takes a lot of incompetence to take such
a bad picture in these days of mobile phones etc.
The guy is in Livingstone..... Livingston it's a bit like Bracknell full
of lower classes that can't spell ......
We do understand when to use commas, and the correct use of full stops.
I can't be bothered doing that or using capitals etc ...... Anyway.....I was
referring to people like my late brother...you know the other side of
bracknell...tee hee .......
I can spell better than a retired teacher I know ...tee hee
Resisting Freemasonry for 39 years .....
Bernie
2018-02-04 21:14:32 UTC
On Sun, 4 Feb 2018 20:10:28 -0000
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Jeefaw K Effkay
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Aeolus 14 Umbra
https://www.gumtree.com/p/cb-radios/amstrad-cb-901-good-working-ordder/1
285556821
That picture hurts my eyes. It takes a lot of incompetence to take such
a bad picture in these days of mobile phones etc.
The guy is in Livingstone..... Livingston it's a bit like
Bracknell full of lower classes that can't spell ......
We do understand when to use commas, and the correct use of full stops.
I can't be bothered doing that or using capitals etc ......
Anyway.....I was referring to people like my late brother...you know
the other side of bracknell...tee hee .......
It's all monkey do stuff, anyway.

People who try to identify you with such things are easy horses to lead.
Jim GM4DHJ ...
what ? ....
mm0fmf
2018-02-04 20:16:03 UTC
Post by Jeefaw K Effkay
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Aeolus 14 Umbra
https://www.gumtree.com/p/cb-radios/amstrad-cb-901-good-working-ordder/1
285556821
That picture hurts my eyes. It takes a lot of incompetence to take such
a bad picture in these days of mobile phones etc.
The guy is in Livingstone..... Livingston it's a bit like Bracknell full
of lower classes that can't spell ......
We do understand when to use commas, and the correct use of full stops.
Jim can't spell either. Nor punctuate. Most of the foreigners he
despises can write in Jim's mother tongue better than he can.
Jim GM4DHJ ...
can too ....just can't be bothered here ........
Rambo
2018-02-04 22:24:17 UTC
On Sun, 4 Feb 2018 20:17:47 -0000, "Jim GM4DHJ ..."
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Jeefaw K Effkay
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Aeolus 14 Umbra
https://www.gumtree.com/p/cb-radios/amstrad-cb-901-good-working-ordder/1
285556821
That picture hurts my eyes. It takes a lot of incompetence to take such
a bad picture in these days of mobile phones etc.
The guy is in Livingstone..... Livingston it's a bit like Bracknell full
of lower classes that can't spell ......
We do understand when to use commas, and the correct use of full stops.
Jim can't spell either. Nor punctuate. Most of the foreigners he despises
can write in Jim's mother tongue better than he can.
can too ....just can't be bothered here ........
Weren't you telling us all what a smashing chap he was.. not so long
ago?
Bernie
Oh, the (compound) irony.
Jim GM4DHJ ...
wonder if it was all the irony that caused my haemochromatosis ?....
Jeefaw K Effkay
2018-02-05 21:37:28 UTC
wonder if it was all the irony that caused my haemochromatosis ?....
Oi! Stop using words like that. I have hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia.
Rambo
2018-02-05 23:56:23 UTC
On Mon, 5 Feb 2018 13:37:28 -0800 (PST), Jeefaw K Effkay
Post by Jeefaw K Effkay
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
wonder if it was all the irony that caused my haemochromatosis ?....
Oi! Stop using words like that. I have hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia.
Did you catch it from Brian?

Jim GM4DHJ ...
2018-02-05 07:29:42 UTC
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Jeefaw K Effkay
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Aeolus 14 Umbra
https://www.gumtree.com/p/cb-radios/amstrad-cb-901-good-working-ordder/1
285556821
That picture hurts my eyes. It takes a lot of incompetence to take such
a bad picture in these days of mobile phones etc.
The guy is in Livingstone..... Livingston it's a bit like Bracknell full
of lower classes that can't spell ......
We do understand when to use commas, and the correct use of full stops.
Jim can't spell either. Nor punctuate. Most of the foreigners he despises
can write in Jim's mother tongue better than he can.
can too ....just can't be bothered here ........
Weren't you telling us all what a smashing chap he was.. not so long
ago?
he is such a card ....sure he doesn't mean it.....and I can forgive
anybody....except brian reay ......tee hee
Jim GM4DHJ ...
2018-02-05 08:46:12 UTC
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Jeefaw K Effkay
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Aeolus 14 Umbra
https://www.gumtree.com/p/cb-radios/amstrad-cb-901-good-working-ordder/1
285556821
That picture hurts my eyes. It takes a lot of incompetence to take such
a bad picture in these days of mobile phones etc.
The guy is in Livingstone..... Livingston it's a bit like Bracknell full
of lower classes that can't spell ......
We do understand when to use commas, and the correct use of full stops.
Jim can't spell either. Nor punctuate. Most of the foreigners he despises
can write in Jim's mother tongue better than he can.
can too ....just can't be bothered here ........
Weren't you telling us all what a smashing chap he was.. not so long
ago?
he is such a card ....sure he doesn't mean it.....and I can forgive
anybody....except brian reay ......tee hee
I mean he stung me along for years by not denying he was finger gun
man....think he just liked the attention.....then after a couple of years he
eventually said he had never attended the WOSARS club.........alarm bells
then rang and I found out finger gun man was actually MM0FYF ....... It was
the Glasgow contingent that told me finger gun man attended WOSARS but they
didn't think to tell me I was fingering the wrong chap.......anyway he is
harmless and nobody takes any notice of his jimmy riddle like ...Full...
Intermediate...a one joke comediaen if ever there was one ....tee hee
Brian Reay
2018-02-05 08:49:26 UTC
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Jeefaw K Effkay
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Aeolus 14 Umbra
[...]
No, you mislead yourself. Just like the Mercedes case.

The fact you refuse to accept responsibility for your own behaviour
doesn't make others responsible.
are depriving those in real need!

https://www.gov.uk/report-benefit-fraud
Jim GM4DHJ ...
2018-02-05 09:00:14 UTC
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Jeefaw K Effkay
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Aeolus 14 Umbra
[...]
no no...when somebody says something wrong about you it is your duty to put
them right...that is why I always correct you ........only sickos string
people along....sign of mental deficiency ....
FranK Turner-Smith G3VKI
2018-02-05 00:57:13 UTC
Post by Jeefaw K Effkay
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Aeolus 14 Umbra
https://www.gumtree.com/p/cb-radios/amstrad-cb-901-good-working-ordder/1
285556821
That picture hurts my eyes. It takes a lot of incompetence to take such
a bad picture in these days of mobile phones etc.
The guy is in Livingstone..... Livingston it's a bit like Bracknell full
of lower classes that can't spell ......
We do understand when to use commas, and the correct use of full stops.
I've never really understood semicolons; or when to use them;
--
;-)
.
http://turner-smith.uk
Jim GM4DHJ ...
2018-02-05 07:37:19 UTC
Post by Jeefaw K Effkay
https://i3.cpcache.com/product/661327903/comma_period_semicolon_drinking_glass.jpg?color=Clear&height=460&width=460&qv=90
ha ha ....covers you and brian;
FranK Turner-Smith G3VKI
2018-02-05 11:39:02 UTC
Post by Jeefaw K Effkay
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Aeolus 14 Umbra
https://www.gumtree.com/p/cb-radios/amstrad-cb-901-good-working-ordder/1
285556821
That picture hurts my eyes. It takes a lot of incompetence to take
such a bad picture in these days of mobile phones etc.
The guy is in Livingstone..... Livingston it's a bit like Bracknell full
of lower classes that can't spell ......
We do understand when to use commas, and the correct use of full stops.
I've never really understood semicolons; or when to use them;
https://i3.cpcache.com/product/661327903/comma_period_semicolon_drinking_glass.jpg?color=Clear&height=460&width=460&qv=90
Thanks Jim. All I knew was semicolons are used as terminators in some source
codes.
--
;-)
.
http://turner-smith.uk
Jim GM4DHJ ...
2018-02-04 16:23:27 UTC
Post by Aeolus 14 Umbra
https://www.gumtree.com/p/cb-radios/amstrad-cb-901-good-working-ordder/1285556821
He has probably just passed his FL "exam" ........THE HOBBY IS NOW
SWAMPED WITH PEOPLE LIKE THAT .....
--
Resisting Freemasonry for 39 years .....