Where Is Everyone???
Stephen Thomas Cole
2018-03-11 07:56:01 UTC
My news feed comes from Eternal-September.  Lately there are few posts
on <a.f.c>...  so where did everyone disappear to???  :-)
It's the weekend so all those who abuse their employer's
computers to post here are absent.
Classic Gareth. I can only presume that people are ignoring him in afc now
they're more familiar with his MO. Shame he hasn't got the gumption for
more subtle trolling than this, though.
--
STC / M0TEY /
http://twitter.com/ukradioamateur
Bernie
2018-03-11 12:14:49 UTC
On 11 Mar 2018 07:56:01 GMT
Post by Stephen Thomas Cole
Gareth's Downstairs Computer
My news feed comes from Eternal-September.  Lately there are few
posts on <a.f.c>...  so where did everyone disappear to???  :-)
It's the weekend so all those who abuse their employer's
computers to post here are absent.
Classic Gareth. I can only presume that people are ignoring him in
afc now they're more familiar with his MO. Shame he hasn't got the
gumption for more subtle trolling than this, though.
Over the years Gareth has reported quite a number of people for what he
considers to be abuse of their employers computers.

Can you imagine what a obnoxious telltale little twat he must have bean
as a child? Not that he's ever grown up.