pwned ? .....
2017-06-10 07:32:35 UTC
https://haveibeenpwned.com/
Jim GM4DHJ ...
2017-06-10 07:42:52 UTC
https://haveibeenpwned.com/
a lot of you have been but not me.......
Spike
2017-06-10 07:57:05 UTC
https://haveibeenpwned.com/
It's Microsoft-related. Wouldn't trust it as far as I could throw it.
2017-06-10 08:07:57 UTC
Post by Spike
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
https://haveibeenpwned.com/
It's Microsoft-related. Wouldn't trust it as far as I could throw it.
Do you really think `Microsoft have any interest in spying on the
deluded Walter Mitty ramblings of retired postman?
are depriving those in real need!

https://www.gov.uk/report-benefit-fraud
Catweazel
2017-06-10 09:01:25 UTC
Post by Spike
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
https://haveibeenpwned.com/
It's Microsoft-related. Wouldn't trust it as far as I could throw it.
WHS
--
---
http://www.avg.com
FranK Turner-Smith G3VKI
2017-06-10 10:29:29 UTC
https://haveibeenpwned.com/
It seems my email has been pwned on 8 occasions. So what?
--
;-)
.
http://turner-smith.uk
Jim GM4DHJ ...
2017-06-10 13:25:04 UTC
Post by FranK Turner-Smith G3VKI
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
https://haveibeenpwned.com/
It seems my email has been pwned on 8 occasions. So what?
what?...what?...so what?......Zaphod Beeblbrox