Need Instructions for KW 107 Antenna Tuner
Greg
2003-09-20 15:26:11 UTC
I have acquired an KW Electronics KW107 Antenna Tuning System and I
need some intructions for it. I suspect that my unit has a problem and
hoping that instructions may help me verify the proper use of the
tuner. Thanks in advance for your reply.

73,
Greg VA3KUG
Trevor Day
2003-09-25 11:19:54 UTC
Post by Greg
I have acquired an KW Electronics KW107 Antenna Tuning System and I
need some intructions for it. I suspect that my unit has a problem and
hoping that instructions may help me verify the proper use of the
tuner. Thanks in advance for your reply.
73,
Greg VA3KUG
I have just dug out two versions of the KW107 Supermatch manual. They
appear to be slightly different circuits, and the case design is
marginally different. If you still need these I can scan and email.
(Other requests for this information looked upon favourably :-)) - drop
me an email.

Trev G3ZYY
--
Trevor Day