77 unread
Stephen Thomas Cole
2017-06-02 12:39:27 UTC
Still not caught up, going to try and blast through the remaining at some
point this weekend.
--
STC / M0TEY /
http://twitter.com/ukradioamateur
J1MBO ...
2017-06-01 12:45:41 UTC
Post by Stephen Thomas Cole
Still not caught up, going to try and blast through the remaining at some
point this weekend.
no rush...I will be waiting in Hawick...nothing else to do in Hawick anyway
J1MBO ...
no wait...there is the cross dresser at the boot sale on Saturday ......
J1MBO ...
2017-06-03 08:06:09 UTC
Post by Stephen Thomas Cole
Still not caught up, going to try and blast through the remaining at some
point this weekend.
I'm waiting ...