[M0UKD] 1/4 Wave Antenna Calculator
M0UKD via rec.radio.amateur.moderated Admin
2017-06-11 04:32:38 UTC
M0UKD - Amateur Radio Blog

1/4 Wave Antenna Calculator

https://m0ukd.com/2017/06/14-wave-antenna-calculator/

I have been making a few 1/4 wave antennas lately, mainly for UHF and the
GHz bands with good success, so I decided to create a calculator to
simplify the process and maybe get some people who have not tried one
before to give it a go.

For UHF for example, these can be made very cheaply, very easily and they
perform well. Try one on 433MHz plugged into your handheld for example
The 1/4 wave ground plane

I even made it work in inches and fractions, which was painful! The
calculator is
at m0ukd.com/calculators/quarter-wave-ground-plane-antenna-calculator/
Jim GM4DHJ ...
2017-06-11 08:30:26 UTC
Post by M0UKD via rec.radio.amateur.moderated Admin
M0UKD - Amateur Radio Blog
1/4 Wave Antenna Calculator
https://m0ukd.com/2017/06/14-wave-antenna-calculator/
I have been making a few 1/4 wave antennas lately, mainly for UHF and the
GHz bands with good success, so I decided to create a calculator to
simplify the process and maybe get some people who have not tried one
before to give it a go.
For UHF for example, these can be made very cheaply, very easily and they
perform well. Try one on 433MHz plugged into your handheld for example
The 1/4 wave ground plane
I even made it work in inches and fractions, which was painful! The
calculator is at
m0ukd.com/calculators/quarter-wave-ground-plane-antenna-calculator/
what a stupid waste of time ....