Happy vs Unhappy Muslims
DrTeeth
2018-04-09 08:31:41 UTC

They're happy in Canada.
They're happy in the US.
They're happy in France.
They're happy in Germany.
They're happy in Italy.
They're happy in Sweden.
They're happy in Denmark.
They're happy in Norway.

So, they're happy in every country that is not Muslim.

And who do they blame?

Not Islam.
Not their leadership.
Not themselves.
NO!!! THEY BLAME THE WESTERN (Christian) COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN!
AND THEY WANT TO CHANGE THEM TO BE LIKE THE COUNTRY THEY JUST FRIGGIN
CAME FROM? WHERE THEY WERE UNHAPPY?

Well Bugger Me, have I missed something here??
--
Cheers,

DrT

Roger Hayter
2018-04-09 08:49:12 UTC
DrTeeth <no-***@tardis.com> wrote:

snip
Post by DrTeeth
Well Bugger Me, have I missed something here??
Several wars and military occupations perpetrated by Israeli and NATO
forces over more than half a century perhaps?
Roger Hayter
Gareth's Downstairs Computer
2018-04-09 09:17:32 UTC
Post by Roger Hayter
snip
Post by DrTeeth
Well Bugger Me, have I missed something here??
Several wars and military occupations perpetrated by Israeli and NATO
forces over more than half a century perhaps?
The best, but little known, of Bob Dylan's protest
songs was the one "With God on our side"
Bernie
2018-04-09 14:24:05 UTC
On Mon, 9 Apr 2018 10:17:32 +0100
The best, but little known, of Bob Dylan's protest
songs was the one "With God on our side"
Little known? I guess it might be to people who know almost nothing
about Mr Zimmerman's work. Interesting choice of artist, too, Gareth.
S'pose Leonard Cohen would have bean a bit obvious.
Jim GM4DHJ ...
2018-04-09 14:27:22 UTC
Post by Bernie
On Mon, 9 Apr 2018 10:17:32 +0100
The best, but little known, of Bob Dylan's protest
songs was the one "With God on our side"
Little known? I guess it might be to people who know almost nothing
about Mr Zimmerman's work. Interesting choice of artist, too, Gareth.
S'pose Leonard Cohen would have bean a bit obvious.
I prefer Donovan .....a genius...

--
..."RSGBTech is meant for everyone", or so the RSGB says. The group is
moderated 'to
'moderation' issues and none are mentioned in the RSGB's Guidelines.....
Jim GM4DHJ ...
2018-04-09 14:27:46 UTC
Post by Bernie
On Mon, 9 Apr 2018 10:17:32 +0100
The best, but little known, of Bob Dylan's protest
songs was the one "With God on our side"
Little known? I guess it might be to people who know almost nothing
about Mr Zimmerman's work. Interesting choice of artist, too, Gareth.
S'pose Leonard Cohen would have bean a bit obvious.
I prefer Donovan .....a genius...
http://youtu.be/luxtMLNPZtk
and from glasgow ....
Jim GM4DHJ ...

Bernie
2018-04-09 14:31:08 UTC
On Mon, 9 Apr 2018 15:27:46 +0100
On Mon, 9 Apr 2018 10:17:32 +0100
And wrote "The Ballad of Geraldine".
Jim GM4DHJ ...
2018-04-09 14:42:49 UTC
Post by Bernie
On Mon, 9 Apr 2018 15:27:46 +0100
Post by Bernie
On Mon, 9 Apr 2018 10:17:32 +0100
The best, but little known, of Bob Dylan's protest
songs was the one "With God on our side"
Little known? I guess it might be to people who know almost nothing
about Mr Zimmerman's work. Interesting choice of artist, too,
Gareth. S'pose Leonard Cohen would have bean a bit obvious.
I prefer Donovan .....a genius...
http://youtu.be/luxtMLNPZtk
and from glasgow ....
And wrote "The Ballad of Geraldine".
don't like it ....
Bernie
2018-04-09 14:47:37 UTC
On Mon, 9 Apr 2018 15:42:49 +0100
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Bernie
On Mon, 9 Apr 2018 15:27:46 +0100
On Mon, 9 Apr 2018 10:17:32 +0100
It's not like you to be so negative, Jim.
Jim GM4DHJ ...
2018-04-09 14:49:19 UTC
Post by Bernie
On Mon, 9 Apr 2018 15:42:49 +0100
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Bernie
On Mon, 9 Apr 2018 15:27:46 +0100
Post by Bernie
On Mon, 9 Apr 2018 10:17:32 +0100
The best, but little known, of Bob Dylan's protest
songs was the one "With God on our side"
Little known? I guess it might be to people who know almost
nothing about Mr Zimmerman's work. Interesting choice of artist,
too, Gareth. S'pose Leonard Cohen would have bean a bit obvious.
I prefer Donovan .....a genius...
http://youtu.be/luxtMLNPZtk
and from glasgow ....
And wrote "The Ballad of Geraldine".
don't like it ....
It's not like you to be so negative, Jim.
I sit with my friends in the gay crowded room
Brian Howie
Brian
Custos Custodum
2018-04-09 20:10:07 UTC
Post by Bernie
On Mon, 9 Apr 2018 10:17:32 +0100
The best, but little known, of Bob Dylan's protest
songs was the one "With God on our side"
Little known? I guess it might be to people who know almost nothing
about Mr Zimmerman's work. Interesting choice of artist, too, Gareth.
S'pose Leonard Cohen would have bean a bit obvious.
It was so little known that Manfred Mann's cover version (on an EP, no
less) went to #1 in 1965.
Guy G4DWV 4X1LT
2018-04-09 09:44:44 UTC
On Mon, 9 Apr 2018 09:49:12 +0100, just as I was about to take a herb,
Post by Roger Hayter
Several wars and military occupations perpetrated by Israeli and NATO
forces over more than half a century perhaps?
All started by whom? Just because Israel won each one that was started
by its neighbours isn't her fault. Missed that point didn't yah? Of
course, every country gives back their spoils of war when it would
jeopardise its security. BZZZT! Wrong!
73 de Guy G4DWV 4X1LT
Catweazel
2018-04-09 09:50:01 UTC
Post by Roger Hayter
Several wars and military occupations perpetrated by Israeli and NATO
forces over more than half a century perhaps?
All started by whom? Just because Israel won each one that was started
by its neighbours isn't her fault. Missed that point didn't yah? Of
course, every country gives back their spoils of war when it would
jeopardise its security. BZZZT! Wrong!
you mean the Temple Mount, for one?
--

---
Guy G4DWV 4X1LT
2018-04-09 10:00:36 UTC
On Mon, 9 Apr 2018 10:50:01 +0100, just as I was about to take a herb,
Post by Catweazel
you mean the Temple Mount, for one?
Yes! Too close to the 1967 border. Just need a bit of elbow room for
safety. PLUS who started the 6-day war again by massing troops along
its neighbour's border? C'mon, it begins with a "J". Please also do
not forget, though you may not be aware, that Henry Kissinger, for it
was he, advised King Hussain (JY1) to stay out of any skirmish as he
would lose out.

Plus when the Arabs used to dig up Jewish gravestones to build their
houses pre-1948, they get their comeuppance.

Next...
73 de Guy G4DWV 4X1LT
Roger Hayter
2018-04-09 10:10:01 UTC
Post by Roger Hayter
Several wars and military occupations perpetrated by Israeli and NATO
forces over more than half a century perhaps?
All started by whom? Just because Israel won each one that was started
by its neighbours isn't her fault. Missed that point didn't yah? Of
course, every country gives back their spoils of war when it would
jeopardise its security. BZZZT! Wrong!
I don't wish to continue this discussion here. I'll just leave you
with the rhetorical question of where Singapore fits in with your
original sneering post.
Roger Hayter
Guy G4DWV 4X1LT
2018-04-09 11:07:39 UTC
On Mon, 9 Apr 2018 11:10:01 +0100, just as I was about to take a herb,
Post by Roger Hayter
I don't wish to continue this discussion here.
Tail between legs then?
73 de Guy G4DWV 4X1LT
Jim GM4DHJ ...
2018-04-09 11:35:24 UTC
Post by Roger Hayter
I don't wish to continue this discussion here.
Tail between legs then?
woo hoo BOUNCE UP ...human nature to squabble...tee hee
Resistance is not futile ...
Guy G4DWV 4X1LT
2018-04-09 11:47:34 UTC
On Mon, 9 Apr 2018 12:35:24 +0100, just as I was about to take a herb,
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
woo hoo BOUNCE UP ...human nature to squabble...tee hee
It's just that when one's father was born in Jerusalem well before
1948, 95% of one's family lives there and I served as an officer in
the Israeli Army for 3 years, I take exception to a Brit who knows sod
all about the situation getting on his wobbly high horse, so much so
that he has to mention Singapore FFS in a discussion on the Middle
East!

Wot, me squabble? I'm just right ;-).
73 de Guy G4DWV 4X1LT
Jim GM4DHJ ...
2018-04-09 11:56:10 UTC
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
woo hoo BOUNCE UP ...human nature to squabble...tee hee
It's just that when one's father was born in Jerusalem well before
1948, 95% of one's family lives there and I served as an officer in
the Israeli Army for 3 years, I take exception to a Brit who knows sod
all about the situation getting on his wobbly high horse, so much so
that he has to mention Singapore FFS in a discussion on the Middle
East!
Wot, me squabble? I'm just right ;-).
good man...and I used to like Roger as well...but there you
go...personally both sides should just fight it out to the death then
the winners should be killed...but that is just my opinion ......
Resistance is not futile ...
Roger Hayter
2018-04-09 13:35:48 UTC
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
woo hoo BOUNCE UP ...human nature to squabble...tee hee
It's just that when one's father was born in Jerusalem well before
1948, 95% of one's family lives there and I served as an officer in
the Israeli Army for 3 years, I take exception to a Brit who knows sod
all about the situation getting on his wobbly high horse, so much so
that he has to mention Singapore FFS in a discussion on the Middle
East!
Wot, me squabble? I'm just right ;-).
If it was a discussion on the Middle East, why did your original post
include Afghanistan, Morocco and Pakistan?
Roger Hayter
Spike
2018-04-09 13:45:24 UTC
Post by Roger Hayter
Post by Guy G4DWV 4X1LT
It's just that when one's father was born in Jerusalem well before
1948, 95% of one's family lives there and I served as an officer in
the Israeli Army for 3 years, I take exception to a Brit who knows sod
all about the situation getting on his wobbly high horse, so much so
that he has to mention Singapore FFS in a discussion on the Middle
East!
Wot, me squabble? I'm just right ;-).
If it was a discussion on the Middle East, why did your original post
include Afghanistan, Morocco and Pakistan?
Ask him one on sport.

Jim GM4DHJ ...
2018-04-09 14:25:09 UTC
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
woo hoo BOUNCE UP ...human nature to squabble...tee hee
It's just that when one's father was born in Jerusalem well before
1948, 95% of one's family lives there and I served as an officer in
the Israeli Army for 3 years, I take exception to a Brit who knows sod
all about the situation getting on his wobbly high horse, so much so
that he has to mention Singapore FFS in a discussion on the Middle
East!
Wot, me squabble? I'm just right ;-).
If it was a discussion on the Middle East, why did your original post
include Afghanistan, Morocco and Pakistan?
you mean his sock is doctor teeth ????....
2018-04-09 14:20:02 UTC
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
woo hoo BOUNCE UP ...human nature to squabble...tee hee
It's just that when one's father was born in Jerusalem well before
1948, 95% of one's family lives there and I served as an officer in
the Israeli Army for 3 years, I take exception to a Brit who knows sod
all about the situation getting on his wobbly high horse, so much so
that he has to mention Singapore FFS in a discussion on the Middle
East!
Wot, me squabble? I'm just right ;-).
Perhaps it is inappropriate for any Brit to discuss or get involved in
such matters because as a country with the former Mandate over
the Ottoman Empire lands, we are responsible for the layout
of countries and their inter-necine disputes by the way in which Brit
carved them up.

It is clear to me that setting up the country of Israel on land
long held by the Palestinians was a regrettable mistake - and that
is not anti-semitic because all arabs, Palestinian, Jew etc are Semites
differing only from each other in their religions.
Jim GM4DHJ ...
2018-04-09 09:45:10 UTC
Post by DrTeeth
Happy vs Unhappy Muslims
Many Muslims today are not happy!
They're not happy in Gaza.
They're not happy in Egypt.
They're not happy in Libya.
They're not happy in Morocco.
They're not happy in Iran.
They're not happy in Iraq.
They're not happy in Yemen.
They're not happy in Afghanistan.
They're not happy in Pakistan.
They're not happy in Syria.
They're not happy in Lebanon.
So, where are they happy?
They're Very happy in Australia.
They’re happy in New Zealand.
They're happy in the UK.
They're happy in Canada.
They're happy in the US.
They're happy in France.
They're happy in Germany.
They're happy in Italy.
They're happy in Sweden.
They're happy in Denmark.
They're happy in Norway.
So, they're happy in every country that is not Muslim.
And who do they blame?
Not Islam.
Not their leadership.
Not themselves.
NO!!! THEY BLAME THE WESTERN (Christian) COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN!
AND THEY WANT TO CHANGE THEM TO BE LIKE THE COUNTRY THEY JUST FRIGGIN
CAME FROM? WHERE THEY WERE UNHAPPY?
Well Bugger Me, have I missed something here??
fuzzy wuzzys are nothing but trouble .....except all my neighbours who
are nice paki and Rhodesians ...as one of the nice paki boys would
say..."life is too short for all that carry on".....
Resistance is not futile ...
Guy G4DWV 4X1LT
2018-04-09 10:02:11 UTC
On Mon, 9 Apr 2018 10:45:10 +0100, just as I was about to take a herb,
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
fuzzy wuzzys are nothing but trouble .....except all my neighbours who
are nice paki and Rhodesians ...as one of the nice paki boys would
say..."life is too short for all that carry on".....
Damn right. At my last QTH, our very nice and friendly neighbours were
Muslims.
73 de Guy G4DWV 4X1LT
Jim GM4DHJ ...
2018-04-09 10:04:06 UTC
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
fuzzy wuzzys are nothing but trouble .....except all my neighbours who
are nice paki and Rhodesians ...as one of the nice paki boys would
say..."life is too short for all that carry on".....
Damn right. At my last QTH, our very nice and friendly neighbours were
Muslims.
But lets face it in general it is in the nature of man to squabble .....
Resistance is not futile ...
Brian Howie
2018-04-09 15:08:50 UTC
Post by DrTeeth
Happy vs Unhappy Muslims
Well Bugger Me, have I missed something here??
The conflicts in the so-called Muslim countries are largely sectarian.

The ones that have moved to other countries have mostly grown out of
that sort of thing. It's only the tabloid press that would have you
believe they want the UK to be an Islamic Republic.

Christian sectarian history and its consequences in the UK over the
past 500 years is well documented ,and we're not even over that completely.
Brian
Jim GM4DHJ ...
2018-04-09 15:18:45 UTC
Post by Brian Howie
Post by DrTeeth
Happy vs Unhappy Muslims
Well Bugger Me, have I missed something here??
The conflicts in the so-called Muslim countries are largely sectarian.
The ones that have moved to other countries have mostly grown out of
that sort of thing. It's only the tabloid press that would have you
believe they want the UK to be an Islamic Republic.
Christian sectarian history and its consequences in the UK  over the
past 500 years is well documented ,and we're not even over that completely.
a good bounce up never hurt anybody
Bernie
2018-04-09 15:24:17 UTC
On Mon, 9 Apr 2018 16:18:45 +0100
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Brian Howie
Happy vs Unhappy Muslims
https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/37621/Camilla-s-gun-guard-shoots-himself-dead
Jim GM4DHJ ...
2018-04-09 15:45:36 UTC
Post by Bernie
On Mon, 9 Apr 2018 16:18:45 +0100
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Brian Howie
Post by DrTeeth
Happy vs Unhappy Muslims
Well Bugger Me, have I missed something here??
The conflicts in the so-called Muslim countries are largely
sectarian.
The ones that have moved to other countries have mostly grown out
of that sort of thing. It's only the tabloid press that would have
you believe they want the UK to be an Islamic Republic.
Christian sectarian history and its consequences in the UK  over
the past 500 years is well documented ,and we're not even over that
completely.
a good bounce up never hurt anybody
https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/37621/Camilla-s-gun-guard-shoots-himself-dead
guilt eats at you
Bernie
2018-04-09 15:54:14 UTC
On Mon, 9 Apr 2018 16:45:36 +0100
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Bernie
On Mon, 9 Apr 2018 16:18:45 +0100
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Brian Howie
Post by DrTeeth
Happy vs Unhappy Muslims
Well Bugger Me, have I missed something here??
The conflicts in the so-called Muslim countries are largely sectarian.
The ones that have moved to other countries have mostly grown out
of that sort of thing. It's only the tabloid press that would have
you believe they want the UK to be an Islamic Republic.
Christian sectarian history and its consequences in the UK  over
the past 500 years is well documented ,and we're not even over
that completely.
a good bounce up never hurt anybody
https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/37621/Camilla-s-gun-guard-shoots-himself-dead
guilt eats at you
That was a proper bounce up - don't get them like that, these days.
Last one was when Gareth sent the police round to Mr Cole, and that was
quite mild in comparison.

The good old daze.
Jim GM4DHJ ...
2018-04-09 15:57:21 UTC
Post by Bernie
On Mon, 9 Apr 2018 16:45:36 +0100
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Bernie
On Mon, 9 Apr 2018 16:18:45 +0100
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Brian Howie
Post by DrTeeth
Happy vs Unhappy Muslims
Well Bugger Me, have I missed something here??
The conflicts in the so-called Muslim countries are largely sectarian.
The ones that have moved to other countries have mostly grown out
of that sort of thing. It's only the tabloid press that would have
you believe they want the UK to be an Islamic Republic.
Christian sectarian history and its consequences in the UK  over
the past 500 years is well documented ,and we're not even over
that completely.
a good bounce up never hurt anybody
https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/37621/Camilla-s-gun-guard-shoots-himself-dead
guilt eats at you
That was a proper bounce up - don't get them like that, these days.
Last one was when Gareth sent the police round to Mr Cole, and that was
quite mild in comparison.
The good old daze.
who is mr cole?
Bernie
2018-04-09 16:10:45 UTC
On Mon, 9 Apr 2018 16:57:21 +0100
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Bernie
On Mon, 9 Apr 2018 16:45:36 +0100
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Bernie
On Mon, 9 Apr 2018 16:18:45 +0100
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Brian Howie
Post by DrTeeth
Happy vs Unhappy Muslims
[...]
STC.

Who is Mr Evans?
Jim GM4DHJ ...
2018-04-09 16:23:16 UTC
Post by Bernie
On Mon, 9 Apr 2018 16:57:21 +0100
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Bernie
On Mon, 9 Apr 2018 16:45:36 +0100
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Bernie
On Mon, 9 Apr 2018 16:18:45 +0100
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Brian Howie
Post by DrTeeth
Happy vs Unhappy Muslims
[...]
shocking never heard about that ...they could have picked up my radio ...
Bernie
2018-04-09 16:25:00 UTC
On Mon, 9 Apr 2018 17:23:16 +0100
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Bernie
On Mon, 9 Apr 2018 16:57:21 +0100
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Bernie
On Mon, 9 Apr 2018 16:45:36 +0100
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Bernie
On Mon, 9 Apr 2018 16:18:45 +0100
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Brian Howie
Post by DrTeeth
Happy vs Unhappy Muslims
[...]
It was a few years ago.

Has he still not posted it? Tut-tut Thomas.
Jim GM4DHJ ...
2018-04-09 16:53:05 UTC
Post by Bernie
On Mon, 9 Apr 2018 17:23:16 +0100
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Bernie
On Mon, 9 Apr 2018 16:57:21 +0100
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Bernie
On Mon, 9 Apr 2018 16:45:36 +0100
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Bernie
On Mon, 9 Apr 2018 16:18:45 +0100
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Brian Howie
Post by DrTeeth
Happy vs Unhappy Muslims
[...]
I'm sure he will get 'round to it...I won it on ebay in November last
year you know ....never tell him your not in a hurry for anything
...tee hee
Stephen Thomas Cole
2018-04-09 20:00:49 UTC
Post by Bernie
On Mon, 9 Apr 2018 17:23:16 +0100
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Bernie
On Mon, 9 Apr 2018 16:57:21 +0100
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Bernie
On Mon, 9 Apr 2018 16:45:36 +0100
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Bernie
On Mon, 9 Apr 2018 16:18:45 +0100
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Brian Howie
Post by DrTeeth
Happy vs Unhappy Muslims
[...]
Jim, I've been real busy. Seriously, have been all over the place the last
couple of months, head's spinning. It's lovingly boxed up and waiting for
me to buy postage, print a label, stick it in my car and haul it to the
post office. It will happen and you'll be so impressed with the packing job
I've done you'll completely forgive my tardiness. I used about 30 metres of
bubble wrap!
--
STC / M0TEY /
http://twitter.com/ukradioamateur
Jim GM4DHJ ...
2018-04-09 21:14:17 UTC
Post by Stephen Thomas Cole
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Bernie
On Mon, 9 Apr 2018 17:23:16 +0100
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Bernie
On Mon, 9 Apr 2018 16:57:21 +0100
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Bernie
On Mon, 9 Apr 2018 16:45:36 +0100
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Bernie
On Mon, 9 Apr 2018 16:18:45 +0100
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Brian Howie
Post by DrTeeth
Happy vs Unhappy Muslims
[...]
ha ha tension sheet ...OK I won't mention it again ....
Jimbo ...
2018-04-12 07:34:58 UTC
Post by Stephen Thomas Cole
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Bernie
On Mon, 9 Apr 2018 17:23:16 +0100
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Bernie
On Mon, 9 Apr 2018 16:57:21 +0100
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Bernie
On Mon, 9 Apr 2018 16:45:36 +0100
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Bernie
On Mon, 9 Apr 2018 16:18:45 +0100
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Brian Howie
Post by DrTeeth
Happy vs Unhappy Muslims
[...]
for a couple of months anyway .....

Stephen Thomas Cole
2018-04-09 20:00:49 UTC
Post by Bernie
On Mon, 9 Apr 2018 16:45:36 +0100
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Bernie
On Mon, 9 Apr 2018 16:18:45 +0100
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Brian Howie
Post by DrTeeth
Happy vs Unhappy Muslims
Well Bugger Me, have I missed something here??
The conflicts in the so-called Muslim countries are largely sectarian.
The ones that have moved to other countries have mostly grown out
of that sort of thing. It's only the tabloid press that would have
you believe they want the UK to be an Islamic Republic.
Christian sectarian history and its consequences in the UK  over
the past 500 years is well documented ,and we're not even over
that completely.
a good bounce up never hurt anybody
https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/37621/Camilla-s-gun-guard-shoots-himself-dead
guilt eats at you
That was a proper bounce up - don't get them like that, these days.
Last one was when Gareth sent the police round to Mr Cole, and that was
quite mild in comparison.
The good old daze.
I'll never forget that "dossier" of Usenet printouts he'd put together. It
was the craziest thing I'd certainly ever seen, and I got the distinct
impression it was likewise for the poor copper lumbered with it.
Stephen Thomas Cole
2018-04-09 20:00:48 UTC
Post by Bernie
On Mon, 9 Apr 2018 16:18:45 +0100
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Brian Howie
Post by DrTeeth
Happy vs Unhappy Muslims
Well Bugger Me, have I missed something here??
The conflicts in the so-called Muslim countries are largely
sectarian.
The ones that have moved to other countries have mostly grown out
of that sort of thing. It's only the tabloid press that would have
you believe they want the UK to be an Islamic Republic.
Christian sectarian history and its consequences in the UK  over
the past 500 years is well documented ,and we're not even over that
completely.
a good bounce up never hurt anybody
https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/37621/Camilla-s-gun-guard-shoots-himself-dead
"He leaves a widow, Jill, 45, two daughters, Jennifer, 21, and Stephanie,
18, as well as a 19-year-old son, Daniel"

Sometimes, you read something and it just makes you so incredibly angry.
Gareth Evans is a irredeemable cunt.
Bernie
2018-04-09 20:40:28 UTC
On 9 Apr 2018 20:00:48 GMT
Post by Stephen Thomas Cole
Post by Bernie
On Mon, 9 Apr 2018 16:18:45 +0100
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Brian Howie
Post by DrTeeth
Happy vs Unhappy Muslims
Well Bugger Me, have I missed something here??
The conflicts in the so-called Muslim countries are largely sectarian.
The ones that have moved to other countries have mostly grown out
of that sort of thing. It's only the tabloid press that would have
you believe they want the UK to be an Islamic Republic.
Christian sectarian history and its consequences in the UK  over
the past 500 years is well documented ,and we're not even over
that completely.
a good bounce up never hurt anybody
https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/37621/Camilla-s-gun-guard-shoots-himself-dead
"He leaves a widow, Jill, 45, two daughters, Jennifer, 21, and
Stephanie, 18, as well as a 19-year-old son, Daniel"
Sometimes, you read something and it just makes you so incredibly
angry
Not sure it's fair to give him full responsibility.
Well, there is that.
Stephen Thomas Cole
2018-04-10 05:21:43 UTC
Post by Bernie
On 9 Apr 2018 20:00:48 GMT
Post by Stephen Thomas Cole
Post by Bernie
On Mon, 9 Apr 2018 16:18:45 +0100
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Brian Howie
Post by DrTeeth
Happy vs Unhappy Muslims
Well Bugger Me, have I missed something here??
The conflicts in the so-called Muslim countries are largely sectarian.
The ones that have moved to other countries have mostly grown out
of that sort of thing. It's only the tabloid press that would have
you believe they want the UK to be an Islamic Republic.
Christian sectarian history and its consequences in the UK  over
the past 500 years is well documented ,and we're not even over
that completely.
a good bounce up never hurt anybody
https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/37621/Camilla-s-gun-guard-shoots-himself-dead
"He leaves a widow, Jill, 45, two daughters, Jennifer, 21, and
Stephanie, 18, as well as a 19-year-old son, Daniel"
Sometimes, you read something and it just makes you so incredibly
angry
Not sure it's fair to give him full responsibility.
Maybe not full, but his spurious complaint certainly played its part. Who
knows, if Gareth hadn't first caused such a scene that he needed to be
restrained or didn't subsequently lodge a thoroughly spurious complaint,
maybe the guy'd still be alive?
Jim GM4DHJ ...
2018-04-10 05:23:29 UTC
Post by Stephen Thomas Cole
Post by Bernie
On 9 Apr 2018 20:00:48 GMT
Post by Stephen Thomas Cole
Post by Bernie
On Mon, 9 Apr 2018 16:18:45 +0100
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Brian Howie
Post by DrTeeth
Happy vs Unhappy Muslims
[...]
I blame a mason doing a favour for another mason ......
Jim GM4DHJ ...
2018-04-10 05:54:07 UTC
Post by Stephen Thomas Cole
Post by Bernie
On 9 Apr 2018 20:00:48 GMT
Post by Stephen Thomas Cole
Post by Bernie
On Mon, 9 Apr 2018 16:18:45 +0100
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Brian Howie
Post by DrTeeth
Happy vs Unhappy Muslims
[...]
but I suppose if he was stupid enough to listen to a load of lies from
another mason....wonder what he said to get such an over reaction on his
part? ..... wonder how he can live with himself but then again I have
always aid he was evil so he won't have a conscience ...
FranK Turner-Smith G3VKI
2018-04-09 23:51:21 UTC
Post by Stephen Thomas Cole
Post by Bernie
On Mon, 9 Apr 2018 16:18:45 +0100
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Brian Howie
Post by DrTeeth
Happy vs Unhappy Muslims
Well Bugger Me, have I missed something here??
The conflicts in the so-called Muslim countries are largely
sectarian.
The ones that have moved to other countries have mostly grown out
of that sort of thing. It's only the tabloid press that would have
you believe they want the UK to be an Islamic Republic.
Christian sectarian history and its consequences in the UK over
the past 500 years is well documented ,and we're not even over that
completely.
a good bounce up never hurt anybody
https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/37621/Camilla-s-gun-guard-shoots-himself-dead
"He leaves a widow, Jill, 45, two daughters, Jennifer, 21, and Stephanie,
18, as well as a 19-year-old son, Daniel"
Sometimes, you read something and it just makes you so incredibly angry.
Gareth Evans is a irredeemable cunt.
Sorry, but I disagree. Cunts are pleasant and serve a useful purpose; Beanie
is the total opposite.
--
;-)
.
http://turner-smith.uk
Stephen Thomas Cole
2018-04-10 05:21:43 UTC
Post by FranK Turner-Smith G3VKI
Post by Stephen Thomas Cole
Post by Bernie
On Mon, 9 Apr 2018 16:18:45 +0100
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Brian Howie
Post by DrTeeth
Happy vs Unhappy Muslims
[...]
I bet he does smell musky, though.
FranK Turner-Smith G3VKI
2018-04-10 12:27:20 UTC
Post by Stephen Thomas Cole
Post by FranK Turner-Smith G3VKI
Post by Stephen Thomas Cole
Post by Bernie
On Mon, 9 Apr 2018 16:18:45 +0100
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Brian Howie
Post by DrTeeth
Happy vs Unhappy Muslims
[...]
I've never Bean close enough to find out.
--
;-)
.
http://turner-smith.uk
Brian Howie
2018-04-10 13:04:33 UTC
Post by Bernie
On Mon, 9 Apr 2018 16:18:45 +0100
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Brian Howie
Post by DrTeeth
Happy vs Unhappy Muslims
Well Bugger Me, have I missed something here??
The conflicts in the so-called Muslim countries are largely
sectarian.
The ones that have moved to other countries have mostly grown out
of that sort of thing. It's only the tabloid press that would have
you believe they want the UK to be an Islamic Republic.
Christian sectarian history and its consequences in the UK  over
the past 500 years is well documented ,and we're not even over that
completely.
a good bounce up never hurt anybody
https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/37621/Camilla-s-gun-guard-shoots-himself-dead
"He was a showjumper and was into country pursuits"

It's a small world.
Brian
Bernie
2018-04-10 17:11:41 UTC
On Tue, 10 Apr 2018 14:04:33 +0100
Post by Brian Howie
Post by Bernie
On Mon, 9 Apr 2018 16:18:45 +0100
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Brian Howie
Post by DrTeeth
Happy vs Unhappy Muslims
Well Bugger Me, have I missed something here??
The conflicts in the so-called Muslim countries are largely sectarian.
The ones that have moved to other countries have mostly grown out
of that sort of thing. It's only the tabloid press that would have
you believe they want the UK to be an Islamic Republic.
Christian sectarian history and its consequences in the UK  over
the past 500 years is well documented ,and we're not even over
that completely.
a good bounce up never hurt anybody
https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/37621/Camilla-s-gun-guard-shoots-himself-dead
"He was a showjumper and was into country pursuits"
It's a small world.
Yeah, I thought that, but I think (but not certain) that showjumping and
eventing are totally different things and there's an o and an r too
much in the other one.