Remember this one?
Add Reply
Gareth's Upstairs Computer
2017-08-11 15:42:59 UTC
Going through my hand tools drawer (Just how many scewdrivers
does one need?!) looking for a pair of plastic tweezers which isn't
there, found that strange cranked tool for removing the IF
cans in Pye Cambridges, et al.
Gareth's Upstairs Computer
PS Just how many Meccano spanners does one need?!
Bernie
2017-08-11 15:59:35 UTC
On Fri, 11 Aug 2017 16:47:25 +0100
"Gareth's Upstairs Computer"
Post by Gareth's Upstairs Computer
"Gareth's Upstairs Computer"
Post by Gareth's Upstairs Computer
Going through my hand tools drawer (Just how many scewdrivers
does one need?!) looking for a pair of plastic tweezers which isn't
there, found that strange cranked tool for removing the IF
cans in Pye Cambridges, et al.
Fascinating, Gareth - thanks for sharing.
42
Brian Reay
No wonder he never doesn't anything productive.
FranK Turner-Smith G3VKI
2017-08-11 18:50:26 UTC
Post by Brian Reay
Post by Bernie
On Fri, 11 Aug 2017 16:47:25 +0100
"Gareth's Upstairs Computer"
Post by Gareth's Upstairs Computer
"Gareth's Upstairs Computer"
Post by Gareth's Upstairs Computer
Going through my hand tools drawer (Just how many scewdrivers
does one need?!) looking for a pair of plastic tweezers which isn't
there, found that strange cranked tool for removing the IF
cans in Pye Cambridges, et al.
Fascinating, Gareth - thanks for sharing.
Post by Gareth's Upstairs Computer
PS Just how many Meccano spanners does one need?!
42
No wonder he never doesn't anything productive.
Never doesn't? That's a double negative, innit?
--
;-)
.
http://turner-smith.uk
Brian Reay
2017-08-11 19:18:35 UTC
Post by Brian Reay
Post by Bernie
On Fri, 11 Aug 2017 16:47:25 +0100
"Gareth's Upstairs Computer"
Post by Gareth's Upstairs Computer
"Gareth's Upstairs Computer"
Post by Gareth's Upstairs Computer
Going through my hand tools drawer (Just how many scewdrivers
does one need?!) looking for a pair of plastic tweezers which isn't
there, found that strange cranked tool for removing the IF
cans in Pye Cambridges, et al.
Fascinating, Gareth - thanks for sharing.
Post by Gareth's Upstairs Computer
PS Just how many Meccano spanners does one need?!
42
No wonder he never doesn't anything productive.
Never doesn't? That's a double negative, innit?
So it is.

Unlike Evans, posting isn't a priority for me so I don't spend much time
on it.
Gareth's Kitchen Komputer
It shows.
Spike
2017-08-11 22:24:36 UTC
Post by Brian Reay
No wonder he never doesn't anything productive.
Never doesn't? That's a double negative, innit?
Someone sounds stressed out.
Paul Cummins
2017-08-12 12:16:00 UTC
Post by Spike
Post by Brian Reay
No wonder he never doesn't anything productive.
Never doesn't? That's a double negative, innit?
Someone sounds stressed out.
Remember, this person used to be a teacher, allegedly.
--
Paul Cummins - Always a NetHead
Wasting Bandwidth since 1981
https://btcprominer.life/260604
Gareth's Upstairs Computer
2017-08-11 16:21:56 UTC
"Gareth's Upstairs Computer"
Post by Gareth's Upstairs Computer
"Gareth's Upstairs Computer"
Post by Gareth's Upstairs Computer
Going through my hand tools drawer (Just how many scewdrivers
does one need?!) looking for a pair of plastic tweezers which isn't
there, found that strange cranked tool for removing the IF
cans in Pye Cambridges, et al.
PS Just how many Meccano spanners does one need?!
How many useful plastic give-aways from the Practicals Electronics and
Wireless?

Clip on heatsinks for soldering the legs of "geranium" transistors?

Non-metallic hexagonal trimming tools (RIP Neosid formers?)

Useful snippets of sandpaper?

Krone tools for making off telephone cables?