[WRC] Carnival Time!
WRC via rec.radio.info Admin
2017-08-09 17:16:44 UTC
wythall radio club

Carnival Time!

http://www.wythallradioclub.co.uk/carnival-time-3/

Its that time of year in Wythall Carnival Time! And Wythall Radio Club
will be out in force on display this Sunday. Wythall Carnival is a
fantastic celebration of our village most local organisations have a
stall. And theres classic cars, childrens entertainments, arts and crafts
and a cornucopia of stalls selling all []
Gareth's Downstairs Computer
2017-08-09 17:48:45 UTC
Post by WRC via rec.radio.info Admin
wythall radio club
Carnival Time!
http://www.wythallradioclub.co.uk/carnival-time-3/
Its that time of year in Wythall Carnival Time! And Wythall Radio Club
will be out in force on display this Sunday. Wythall Carnival is a
fantastic celebration of our village most local organisations have a
stall. And theres classic cars, childrens entertainments, arts and
crafts and a cornucopia of stalls selling all []
... and the relevance to the technical and experimental pursuit
of amateur radio is ... ?
j***@specsol.spam.sux.com
2017-08-09 18:09:54 UTC
Post by WRC via rec.radio.info Admin
wythall radio club
Carnival Time!
http://www.wythallradioclub.co.uk/carnival-time-3/
Its that time of year in Wythall Carnival Time! And Wythall Radio Club
will be out in force on display this Sunday. Wythall Carnival is a
fantastic celebration of our village most local organisations have a
stall. And theres classic cars, childrens entertainments, arts and
crafts and a cornucopia of stalls selling all []
... and the relevance to the technical and experimental pursuit
of amateur radio is ... ?
Zero but it is highly relevant to exposing the general public to amateur
radio.
Jim Pennino
Roger Hayter
2017-08-09 20:10:14 UTC
Post by WRC via rec.radio.info Admin
wythall radio club
Carnival Time!
http://www.wythallradioclub.co.uk/carnival-time-3/
Its that time of year in Wythall Carnival Time! And Wythall Radio Club
will be out in force on display this Sunday. Wythall Carnival is a
fantastic celebration of our village most local organisations have a
stall. And theres classic cars, childrens entertainments, arts and
crafts and a cornucopia of stalls selling all []
... and the relevance to the technical and experimental pursuit
of amateur radio is ... ?
One what basis do you claim that either of these groups should only
refer to technical and experimental aspects of amateur radio? Two
obvious additional aspects are operating and social activities, and, in
generic amateur groups, they both seem entirely on-topic. I'm sure,
given time, I could think of others.
Roger Hayter
Brian Reay
2017-08-09 22:10:33 UTC
Post by Roger Hayter
[...]
Strange how you never comment adversely re your various chums' numerous
abusive posts.
are depriving those in real need!

https://www.gov.uk/report-benefit-fraud
Rambo
2017-08-09 22:37:21 UTC
Post by Roger Hayter
[...]
Well it's a Carnival where an amateur radio club is in attendance
promoting the hobby. Without these types of activities AR would never
gain any badly needed new blood. So yes it is relevant to the persuit
of Amateur Radio. The technical and experimental pursuit will take
place once the beggars adopt the hobby.
Jerry Stuckle
2017-08-13 02:00:27 UTC
Post by Roger Hayter
[...]
But Gareth doesn't have any experience with social activities...
--
Remove the "x" from my email address