hate apple
Jim GM4DHJ ...
2018-02-17 19:32:11 UTC
ITUNES 12.7 shocking
--
Resisting Freemasonry for 39 years .....
Fat Masons need love ...
Jim GM4DHJ ...
2018-02-17 20:01:56 UTC
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
ITUNES 12.7 shocking
THAT IS IT...EVERYTHING APPLE REMOVED FROM ALL MACHINES...IPODS UP FOR
SALE ....
--
Resisting Freemasonry for 39 years .....
Fat Masons need love ...
Rambo
2018-02-17 20:29:33 UTC
Knew you'd see sense.
FranK Turner-Smith G3VKI
2018-02-18 08:33:31 UTC
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
ITUNES 12.7 shocking
THAT IS IT...EVERYTHING APPLE REMOVED FROM ALL MACHINES...IPODS UP FOR
SALE ....
Knew you'd see sense.
I'm still using a 2006 iPod.
--
;-)
.
http://turner-smith.uk
Stephen Thomas Cole
2018-02-18 12:08:33 UTC
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
ITUNES 12.7 shocking
THAT IS IT...EVERYTHING APPLE REMOVED FROM ALL MACHINES...IPODS UP FOR
SALE ....
Knew you'd see sense.
I'm still using a 2006 iPod.
My 2005 iPod is still going strong (could do with a new battery at some
point, though).
--
STC / M0TEY /
http://twitter.com/ukradioamateur
FranK Turner-Smith G3VKI
2018-02-18 18:36:36 UTC
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
ITUNES 12.7 shocking
THAT IS IT...EVERYTHING APPLE REMOVED FROM ALL MACHINES...IPODS UP FOR
SALE ....
Knew you'd see sense.
I'm still using a 2006 iPod.
My 2005 iPod is still going strong (could do with a new battery at some
point, though).
I use mine in the car powered from a USB port. No battery problems.
--
;-)
.
http://turner-smith.uk
Stephen Thomas Cole
2018-02-18 19:24:12 UTC
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
ITUNES 12.7 shocking
THAT IS IT...EVERYTHING APPLE REMOVED FROM ALL MACHINES...IPODS UP FOR
SALE ....
Knew you'd see sense.
I'm still using a 2006 iPod.
My 2005 iPod is still going strong (could do with a new battery at some
point, though).
I use mine in the car powered from a USB port. No battery problems.
For the last 8 years or so, I've almost always used mine on my Apple iPod
Hi-Fi unit, so similarly circumvent the battery. But the rare times I take
the thing out with me, a full charge goes down to near empty pretty quick.
Stephen Thomas Cole
2018-02-17 20:37:58 UTC
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
ITUNES 12.7 shocking
iTunes has always been a total abortion, Jim.
Jim GM4DHJ ...
2018-02-17 21:12:04 UTC
Post by Stephen Thomas Cole
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
ITUNES 12.7 shocking
iTunes has always been a total abortion, Jim.
indeed
--
Resisting Freemasonry for 39 years .....
Fat Masons need love ...
Brian Reay
2018-02-17 21:20:02 UTC
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Stephen Thomas Cole
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
ITUNES 12.7 shocking
iTunes has always been a total abortion, Jim.
indeed
As much as I agree, finding an alternative isn't easy.

As much as I normally like Apple, iTunes is their Achilles Heal.
are depriving those in real need!

https://www.gov.uk/report-benefit-fraud
Jim GM4DHJ ...
2018-02-18 08:47:25 UTC
Post by Brian Reay
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Stephen Thomas Cole
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
ITUNES 12.7 shocking
iTunes has always been a total abortion, Jim.
indeed
As much as I agree, finding an alternative isn't easy.
As much as I normally like Apple, iTunes is their Achilles Heal.
I'm back to my first ever mp3 player I bought before I went ipod with
the sheep...I bought two creative zen juke boxes in 2005... just fired
them up...batteries still OK which was surprising...wonder if I should
listen to the recordings of my bully x boss having little chats with me
in private telling me all the things he had done to people he didn't get
on with?.....think that would be a bad idea...they served their purpose
at the time though...tee hee

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Creative-Zen-MicroPhoto-8GB-Player/dp/B000BFN7PE
--
Resisting Freemasonry for 39 years .....
Fat Masons need love ...
Brian Reay
2018-02-18 09:43:17 UTC
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Brian Reay
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Stephen Thomas Cole
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
ITUNES 12.7 shocking
iTunes has always been a total abortion, Jim.
indeed
As much as I agree, finding an alternative isn't easy.
As much as I normally like Apple, iTunes is their Achilles Heal.
I'm back to my first ever mp3 player I bought before I went ipod with
the sheep...I bought two creative zen juke boxes in 2005... just fired
them up...batteries still OK which was surprising...wonder if I should
listen to the recordings of my bully x boss having little chats with me
in private telling me all the things he had done to people he didn't get
on with?.....think that would be a bad idea...they served their purpose
at the time though...tee hee
People do leave a surprising trail of their deeds when they can't resist
bragging about them. It makes finding their previous victims very easy.

Jim GM4DHJ ...
2018-02-18 13:05:15 UTC
Post by Brian Reay
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Brian Reay
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Stephen Thomas Cole
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
ITUNES 12.7 shocking
iTunes has always been a total abortion, Jim.
indeed
As much as I agree, finding an alternative isn't easy.
As much as I normally like Apple, iTunes is their Achilles Heal.
I'm back to my first ever mp3 player I bought before I went ipod with
the sheep...I bought two creative zen juke boxes in 2005... just fired
them up...batteries still OK which was surprising...wonder if I should
listen to the recordings of my bully x boss having little chats with
me in private telling me all the things he had done to people he
didn't get on with?.....think that would be a bad idea...they served
their purpose at the time though...tee hee
People do leave a surprising trail of their deeds when they can't resist
bragging about them. It makes finding their previous victims very easy.
he bragged about being given the job of sorting out the girl who accused
his x boss of sexual harisment..how he made her life a misery and she
resigned........then there there was the chap he told me about that he
didn't get on with who would never work in building control
again....charming chap he was...bully of the first order ......all
recorded and used in evidence against him when he denied saying these
things .....must have a listen it will take me back 9 years...tee hee
--
Resisting Freemasonry for 39 years .....
Fat Masons need love ...
Spike
2018-02-18 09:54:33 UTC
Post by Brian Reay
As much as I normally like Apple, iTunes is their Achilles Heal.
Someone should bring them to heel.
--
Spike

"RSGBTech is meant for everyone", or so the RSGB says. The group is
moderated 'to
ensure that the questions are on topic', but the group's own admissions
policy mention
(a pre-) 'vet', 'known', 'trouble', and 'maker', but not the vetting
policy! None of these are
mentioned in the RSGB's Guidelines, which they claim the group should
follow.
Bernie
2018-02-17 23:36:07 UTC
On Sat, 17 Feb 2018 19:32:11 +0000
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
ITUNES 12.7 shocking
Wut..?!...?
Jim GM4DHJ ...
2018-02-18 09:06:49 UTC
Post by Bernie
On Sat, 17 Feb 2018 19:32:11 +0000
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
ITUNES 12.7 shocking
Wut..?!...?
they have totally decked things up in the desire to sell more stuff
..... all they have done is alienated most people ...
--
Resisting Freemasonry for 39 years .....
Fat Masons need love ...
Jim GM4DHJ ...

Fat Masons need love ...
David Wade
2018-02-18 09:32:08 UTC
Post by Bernie
On Sat, 17 Feb 2018 19:32:11 +0000
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
ITUNES 12.7 shocking
Wut..?!...?
no iPod , do you remember those, Apple now want you to forget, so last
century, so not supported in itunes...
Brian Reay
2018-02-18 10:10:28 UTC
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
ITUNES 12.7 shocking
Wut..?!...?
no iPod , do you remember those, Apple now want you to forget, so last
century, so not supported in itunes...
You should inform Apple:

https://www.apple.com/uk/ipod-touch/

I can recommend the ipod-touch, ideal for long walks, Bluetooth linking
in the car,.....

The 'classic' is also supported by the current iTunes. Old but, pop one
in a stand with speakers etc, ideal in a motorhome, workshop, ....

Jim.GM4DHJ ...
2018-02-18 10:48:51 UTC
Post by Brian Reay
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
ITUNES 12.7 shocking
Wut..?!...?
no iPod , do you remember those, Apple now want you to forget, so last
century, so not supported in itunes...
https://www.apple.com/uk/ipod-touch/
I can recommend the ipod-touch, ideal for long walks, Bluetooth linking in
the car,.....
The 'classic' is also supported by the current iTunes. Old but, pop one in
a stand with speakers etc, ideal in a motorhome, workshop, ....
wife has one paid £300 for it as it had the big ....for apple
....memory....had to go back to 12.6 so she can put talking books from CD
onto it won't do that on 12.7.....but my old ipod collection are going onto
ebay soon...finished with them ......hate apple
Jim GM4DHJ ...
2018-02-18 13:06:25 UTC
Post by Brian Reay
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
ITUNES 12.7 shocking
Wut..?!...?
no iPod , do you remember those, Apple now want you to forget, so last
century, so not supported in itunes...
https://www.apple.com/uk/ipod-touch/
I can recommend the ipod-touch, ideal for long walks, Bluetooth linking
in the car,.....
The 'classic' is also supported by the current iTunes. Old but, pop one
in a stand with speakers etc, ideal in a motorhome, workshop, ....
got two 80 gig classics but can't get one working...any ideas? ......
--
Resisting Freemasonry for 39 years .....
Fat Masons need love ...
Brian Reay
2018-02-18 13:34:40 UTC
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Brian Reay
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
ITUNES 12.7 shocking
Wut..?!...?
no iPod , do you remember those, Apple now want you to forget, so
last century, so not supported in itunes...
https://www.apple.com/uk/ipod-touch/
I can recommend the ipod-touch, ideal for long walks, Bluetooth
linking in the car,.....
The 'classic' is also supported by the current iTunes. Old but, pop
one in a stand with speakers etc, ideal in a motorhome, workshop, ....
got two 80 gig classics but can't get one working...any ideas? ......
Not really. I've had no real issues with the various iPods which have
been in the family over the years. All but one problem* was fixed by a
reset. You can look up the procedure on the internet- I can't remember
it now.

I think you can do a 'restore' of the system via iTunes- I pretty sure I
did it once for someone else. I assume the Windows iTunes does it, I
used a Mac version.

If that doesn't work, and works on power but not battery, replacing the
battery isn't too bad. Look on YouTube. Again, I've done one. I think
the battery was about £5.

*the only major repair was one of the small nanos, at least I think that
is the name. About 2" square, with a screen on one face. It had been run
over by a car. I replaced the screen and battery (as I was 'in there')
and it worked. Case was a bit bent etc.

Jim GM4DHJ ...
2018-02-18 13:37:57 UTC
Post by Brian Reay
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Brian Reay
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
[...]
I have also a load of various generation nanos that don't work I think
it best thing to do just flog them on ebay and stuff ipods .....
--
Resisting Freemasonry for 39 years .....
Fat Masons need love ...
Jim.GM4DHJ ...
2018-02-18 10:47:26 UTC
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
ITUNES 12.7 shocking
no iPod , do you remember those, Apple now want you to forget, so last
century, so not supported in itunes...
yes apple squandering the worlds resources.......