RealOps
2017-06-10 08:13:05 UTC
The occasional monthly post to RealOps has just been made.

Spike should really shift his analysis to RealOps, it would be much less
work for him- there is rarely more than one post per month, if that.
are depriving those in real need!

https://www.gov.uk/report-benefit-fraud
Roger Hayter
2017-06-10 10:13:23 UTC
Post by Brian Reay
The occasional monthly post to RealOps has just been made.
Spike should really shift his analysis to RealOps, it would be much less
work for him- there is rarely more than one post per month, if that.
Why would he, when you have already taken on the responsibility of
obsessively reporting on its every post? Indeed, I think your pointless
obsession actually predates Spike's.
Roger Hayter
Spike
2017-06-10 10:38:51 UTC
Post by Roger Hayter
Post by Brian Reay
The occasional monthly post to RealOps has just been made.
Spike should really shift his analysis to RealOps, it would be much less
work for him- there is rarely more than one post per month, if that.
Why would he, when you have already taken on the responsibility of
obsessively reporting on its every post? Indeed, I think your pointless
obsession actually predates Spike's.
Why would a programme to raise awareness of the dire straits that UKRAM
has been through, in order to encourage successfully better utilisation
of the group - which, I would have to say, looks as if it has achieved
its goal - be classed as an 'obsession'? I recall saying at about the
time of it's formation that I wished it well - perhaps the reason that I
have been approached a number of times not only to post there but to act
as a moderator. Reay's reasons for banging on as he so tediously and so
negatively does might be so classed, however. but he's plays his 'one
string fiddle' so often it's hard to be sure.

On the same theme, it looks as if the non-RSGB RSGBTech is beginning its
gentle slide to oblivion - it is obvious that more members are posting
less on less topics. Perhaps I should now lend a hand there instead of
UKRAM?
Stephen Thomas Troll
2017-06-10 11:23:53 UTC
Post by Spike
Why would a programme to raise awareness of the dire straits that UKRAM
has been through, in order to encourage successfully better utilisation
of the group - which, I would have to say, looks as if it has achieved
its goal - be classed as an 'obsession'?
I make a sacrifice every night to ensure that the sun rises the next
morning; that seems to be working well, too.
I reckon there's grounds for a Vote Of No Confidence right there.
Roger Hayter
2017-06-10 12:09:14 UTC
Post by Spike
Post by Roger Hayter
Post by Brian Reay
The occasional monthly post to RealOps has just been made.
Spike should really shift his analysis to RealOps, it would be much less
work for him- there is rarely more than one post per month, if that.
Why would he, when you have already taken on the responsibility of
obsessively reporting on its every post? Indeed, I think your pointless
obsession actually predates Spike's.
Why would a programme to raise awareness of the dire straits that UKRAM
has been through, in order to encourage successfully better utilisation
of the group - which, I would have to say, looks as if it has achieved
its goal - be classed as an 'obsession'? I recall saying at about the
time of it's formation that I wished it well - perhaps the reason that I
have been approached a number of times not only to post there but to act
as a moderator.
snip

That is well worthy of a real-life senior civil servant. Seamlessly
moving from regretting it had ever been born to working tirelessly for
its advancement. History will never be the same again. Of course, that
is what you were doing all the time. Other impressions are unpatriotic
lies of the worst sort. I withdraw all references to your disapproval
of uram as jealous fabrications. Thanks, and congratulations on your
single-handed success. With friends like you, who needs any other
friends?
Roger Hayter
Spike
2017-06-10 12:57:30 UTC
Post by Roger Hayter
Post by Spike
Post by Roger Hayter
Post by Brian Reay
[...]
The two, of course, are not incompatible.
Post by Roger Hayter
Of course, that is what you were doing all the time.
Surely you didn't think there was any other reason?
Post by Roger Hayter
Other impressions are unpatriotic
lies of the worst sort. I withdraw all references to your disapproval
of uram as jealous fabrications. Thanks, and congratulations on your
single-handed success. With friends like you, who needs any other
friends?
Quite!
Roger Hayter
2017-06-10 18:10:57 UTC
Post by Spike
Post by Roger Hayter
Post by Spike
Post by Roger Hayter
Post by Brian Reay
[...]
I can see that. But I am making a populist appeal to those I think will
have difficulties with the concepts involved.
Roger Hayter
Stephen Thomas Troll
2017-06-10 19:16:11 UTC
What an utter fucking wanker you are.
Jim GM4DHJ ...
2017-06-10 19:21:15 UTC
ha ha failed.... roger saw you off again...tee hee
Stephen Thomas Troll
What on earth are you on about, you demented jocktard?
Jim GM4DHJ ...
you
Jim GM4DHJ ...
Bentkent