UKRAM Report for Week No. 43 20161004-10 (Hayter Version)
Spike
2016-10-15 07:32:47 UTC
UKRAM Report for Week No. 43 20161004-10 (Hayter Version)

Posts

This period 60 (from NIN server)

Busiest 189 Week 12 (20160301-07)

Quietest 6 Week 41 (20160920-26)
--
Spike

We are not only our brother's keeper;
in countless large and small ways, we are our brother's maker.
Stephen Thomas Cole
2016-10-15 08:09:21 UTC
Post by Spike
UKRAM Report for Week No. 43 20161004-10 (Hayter Version)
Posts
This period 60 (from NIN server)
Busiest 189 Week 12 (20160301-07)
Quietest 6 Week 41 (20160920-26)
60 posts to a niche interest group, on Usenet, in 2016! That looks
astonishingly healthy I'm sure you'll agree, Burt.
--
STC / M0TEY /
http://twitter.com/ukradioamateur
Brian Reay
2016-10-15 10:22:08 UTC
Post by Stephen Thomas Cole
Post by Spike
UKRAM Report for Week No. 43 20161004-10 (Hayter Version)
Posts
This period 60 (from NIN server)
Busiest 189 Week 12 (20160301-07)
Quietest 6 Week 41 (20160920-26)
60 posts to a niche interest group, on Usenet, in 2016! That looks
astonishingly healthy I'm sure you'll agree, Burt.
It is a lot more than RealOps manages in several months, which indicates
just how dire Frank is as a moderator/owner.

More significantly, Spike has given up his North Korean style analysis /
commentary.

I would like to be generous and suggest he has come to his senses but it
is far more likely he is simply changing tactics. After all, dependance
on uk.ra as his imagined fiefdom is total.
Stephen Thomas Cole
2016-10-15 13:37:20 UTC
Post by Brian Reay
Post by Stephen Thomas Cole
Post by Spike
UKRAM Report for Week No. 43 20161004-10 (Hayter Version)
Posts
This period 60 (from NIN server)
Busiest 189 Week 12 (20160301-07)
Quietest 6 Week 41 (20160920-26)
60 posts to a niche interest group, on Usenet, in 2016! That looks
astonishingly healthy I'm sure you'll agree, Burt.
It is a lot more than RealOps manages in several months, which indicates
just how dire Frank is as a moderator/owner.
Yes, REALOPS is just the latest failure in a long line of failures for
Frank Hunter GI4NKB.
Post by Brian Reay
More significantly, Spike has given up his North Korean style analysis /
commentary.
I would like to be generous and suggest he has come to his senses but it
is far more likely he is simply changing tactics. After all, dependance
on uk.ra as his imagined fiefdom is total.
Burt just doesn't have the stamina to keep it up. He's been desperately
looking for the least embarrassing exit plan from his Weakly reporting for
some time now.
Je Suis Class A
2016-10-15 20:29:25 UTC
Post by Stephen Thomas Cole
60 posts to a niche interest group, on Usenet, in 2016! That looks
astonishingly healthy I'm sure you'll agree, Burt.
FFS you'll make that many posts in 5 minutes during a single Meltdown
Saturday on UKRA.
--
The maths teacher broke down in tears at the North West Wiltshire
Magistrates’ Court
Paul Cummins
Can you evidence that claim, Frank?
Paul Cummins
2016-10-15 21:14:00 UTC
Yep, don;t use that either.

Clue.. use Ameol to forge me and you might, just, become credible.

You'll need a NIN account too.
--
Paul Cummins - Always a NetHead
Wasting Bandwidth since 1981
Bitcoin: 1LzAJBqzoaEudhsZ14W7YrdYSmLZ5m1seZ
Paul Cummins
2016-10-15 21:34:44 UTC
Post by Paul Cummins
Yep, don;t use that either.
But you recently claimed to run Linux, fact bragged of how much you ran
on your Linux system, so running the above wouldn't be a big deal.

Plus you are very keen to 'point the finger' at others as being the
forger yet he seems to be far more associated with your little fantasy
stories. It wouldn't be a stretch to suggest 'he' is no more than one of
your many little sock puppet helpers you've used over the years, just
like the countless use of namesakes as excuses (even for a dog).
are depriving those in real need!

https://www.gov.uk/report-benefit-fraud
Paul Cummins
2016-10-16 12:58:00 UTC
Post by Brian Reay
It wouldn't be a stretch to suggest 'he' is no more than one of
your many little sock puppet helpers you've used over the years,
That would be fine if anyone (other than you) had ever suggested it, at
any time in the over 20 years I;ve been posting on Usenet.

Just because I run Linux SERVERS doesn't mean I use it as a desktop
client, in the same way that a Bus company employee might prefer
motorbike at the weekends.

Or in yor case, possession of a perfectly good brain doesn't prove the
existance of an intelligent mind.
Brian Reay
2016-10-16 13:45:50 UTC
Post by Paul Cummins
Post by Brian Reay
It wouldn't be a stretch to suggest 'he' is no more than one of
your many little sock puppet helpers you've used over the years,
That would be fine if anyone (other than you) had ever suggested it, at
any time in the over 20 years I;ve been posting on Usenet.
Are you sure about that?
Post by Paul Cummins
Just because I run Linux SERVERS doesn't mean I use it as a desktop
client,
Well you would say that, wouldn't you.
Your spelling seems to have gone awry, as it does when you've been rumbled.
Paul Cummins
2016-10-16 14:12:00 UTC
Post by Brian Reay
Post by Paul Cummins
That would be fine if anyone (other than you) had ever suggested
it, at any time in the over 20 years I;ve been posting on Usenet.
Are you sure about that?
I don't have to be sure - you are accusing me (as ever) so you can supply
the evidence. I, of course, have evidence of the forger's history on
Usenet.
Post by Brian Reay
Your spelling seems to have gone awry, as it does when you've been rumbled.
Since I've never been "rumbled" by you, that's also false.
Brian Reay
2016-10-16 14:57:45 UTC
Post by Paul Cummins
Post by Brian Reay
Your spelling seems to have gone awry, as it does when you've been rumbled.
Since I've never been "rumbled" by you, that's also false.
Oh dear, you do seem to have forgotten a few details.

This is a public newsgroup, and anything you post can be scrutinized by
anyone who wishes to. You have a decades-long history (back to the days
of Dr. Laurence Godfrey - a *real* Dr) of prevarications and distortions
of the truth about yourself; these were then shown to be false, whereupon
you manufacture allegations about those who point out these errors.

It's probably why you have never been elected to the Committee, even
though you have tried many times. Going to stand again? With the recent
examples of candidates' pasts coming back to haunt them, I don't think it
would be a very good idea. Still though, nobody has ever been able to
stop you from making a fool of yourself in public, and to do so on your
part would require character. It's clear you have none.
Stephen Thomas Cole
2016-10-16 15:18:44 UTC
Post by Brian Reay
Post by Paul Cummins
Post by Brian Reay
[...]
Perhaps, but I'm voting Paul!
Bernie
2016-10-16 15:41:11 UTC
On Sun, 16 Oct 2016 15:18:44 -0000 (UTC)
Post by Stephen Thomas Cole
Post by Brian Reay
Post by Paul Cummins
Post by Brian Reay
[...]
At the last election I made the mistake of making Matt my second choice
after Paul and Matt pipped him on 2nd choice votes - doh!

You know that wasn't Reay?
Stephen Thomas Cole
2016-10-16 17:53:11 UTC
Post by Stephen Thomas Cole
Post by Brian Reay
Post by Paul Cummins
Post by Brian Reay
[...]
Yeah, it was a real shame, the voters missed a golden opportunity for some
total fuckwittery comedy gold. With luck, that mistake will be rectified
this year.
Post by Bernie
You know that wasn't Reay?
Oh, yes. I have filters set that highlight the forgeries (although I still
sometimes don't notice the flagged colour and get hoodwinked anyway!). I
have no problem at all corresponding with the imposter when it's funny to
do so.
Jimbo in the shack ...
you joined the masons then ? .......
Bernie
2016-10-16 21:48:41 UTC
On Sun, 16 Oct 2016 17:53:11 -0000 (UTC)
Post by Stephen Thomas Cole
Post by Bernie
At the last election I made the mistake of making Matt my second
choice after Paul and Matt pipped him on 2nd choice votes - doh!
Yeah, it was a real shame, the voters missed a golden opportunity for
some total fuckwittery comedy gold. With luck, that mistake will be
rectified this year.
Reay would be my first choice, but if he doesn't stand I'll vote for
Cummins.

<thinks>

No, Kearney would be my first choice, then Reay, then Cummins.
A. non Eyemouse
2016-10-16 22:00:48 UTC
Post by Stephen Thomas Cole
Post by Bernie
At the last election I made the mistake of making Matt my second
choice after Paul and Matt pipped him on 2nd choice votes - doh!
Yeah, it was a real shame, the voters missed a golden opportunity for
some total fuckwittery comedy gold. With luck, that mistake will be
rectified this year.
Reay would be my first choice, but if he doesn't stand I'll vote for
Cummins.
<thinks>
No, Kearney would be my first choice, then Reay, then Cummins.
Don't you need a proposer and seconder first? I'm sure there's be no
shortage of proposers...
--
Mouse.
Where Morse meets House.
Paul Cummins
2016-10-16 22:52:00 UTC
Post by A. non Eyemouse
Don't you need a proposer and seconder first? I'm sure there's be no
shortage of proposers...
I'm pretty sure I can fet four pretty quickly... though we are now nearly
a month late.
Roger Hayter
2016-10-17 00:23:39 UTC
Post by Stephen Thomas Cole
Post by Bernie
At the last election I made the mistake of making Matt my second
choice after Paul and Matt pipped him on 2nd choice votes - doh!
Yeah, it was a real shame, the voters missed a golden opportunity for
some total fuckwittery comedy gold. With luck, that mistake will be
rectified this year.
Reay would be my first choice, but if he doesn't stand I'll vote for
Cummins.
<thinks>
No, Kearney would be my first choice, then Reay, then Cummins.
unn.moderation ommitted as really not on topic there. We really do have
some characters in this newsgroup, don't we? And there are one or two
others who might wish to serve their fellow man in a representative
capacity.
Roger Hayter
Bernie
Thanks for that, Tibs.
Brian Reay
2016-10-17 08:26:49 UTC
Post by Roger Hayter
unn.moderation ommitted as really not on topic there. We really do have
some characters in this newsgroup, don't we? And there are one or two
others who might wish to serve their fellow man in a representative
capacity.
True. Just as there are people who take on roles such as moderators and
carry out their duties fairly, sit on selection committees for positions
in, for example, the NHS, and would never dream of allowing factors such
as gender or ethnicity count against a candidate.

Sadly, not every who wriggles their way into such positions has such
ideals- prefering to further their own agenda.
Paul Cummins
2016-10-17 15:28:00 UTC
Post by Roger Hayter
And there are one or two
others who might wish to serve their fellow man in a representative
capacity.
Though I couldn;t represent Reay - to qualify as "my fellow man" he has
to demonstrate he is human first.
Jimbo in the shack ...
...your hero
Brian Reay
2016-10-16 20:11:53 UTC
Post by Brian Reay
Post by Paul Cummins
Post by Brian Reay
[...]
While the above wasn't posted by me, I can't fault the content-
especially the bit about Cummins manufacturing false allegations about
those who point out his errors. Oddly, even when those allegations have
included serious matters and threats of legal action, nothing has come
of it. His recent claim re the ICO was shown to be bogus, yet he
continued with his nonsense even after the ICO had confirmed they knew
nothing of it and didn't investigate such complaints.
Paul Cummins
2016-10-16 21:05:00 UTC
Post by Brian Reay
His recent claim re the ICO was shown to be bogus,
You;ve never posted anything to prove this false claim, yet I've posted
my email from the ICO.
Brian Reay
2016-10-16 22:09:38 UTC
Post by Paul Cummins
Post by Brian Reay
His recent claim re the ICO was shown to be bogus,
You;ve never posted anything to prove this false claim, yet I've posted
my email from the ICO.
I forwarded the ICO EMail, with headers, to a several people, I never
claimed to have posted it.

Plus, if the ICO are doing something, how come nothing has happened?

Ditto following the supposed 'Hilsden' case, remember the one you
claimed I'd stood surety for, and was implicated in. Nothing even came
of that. Of course, your claim that I'd attended a meeting 'in chambers'
to arrange this surety when I wasn't in the country rather blew that
one. So what did you do? You tried the namesake ploy.
Namesakes seem to feature a lot in your life, even dogs.
Paul Cummins
2016-10-16 22:52:00 UTC
Post by Brian Reay
Of course, your claim that I'd attended a meeting 'in chambers'
to arrange this surety when I wasn't in the country rather blew
that one. So what did you do?
Please provide the proof that

1) I claimed You (and not a namesake) had stood surety
2) You were out of the country.
Brian Reay
2016-10-17 00:50:51 UTC
Post by Paul Cummins
Post by Brian Reay
Of course, your claim that I'd attended a meeting 'in chambers'
to arrange this surety when I wasn't in the country rather blew
that one. So what did you do?
Please provide the proof that
1) I claimed You (and not a namesake) had stood surety
Don't be silly, you only switched to the namesake when I pointed out I'd
been in France and that, under the new (at the time) rules, those leaving
the UK for Europe had to be recorded. Oh you wriggled a bit but then
decided to switch to your old namesake excuse. Unlike your dog you couldn't
change the name.
Post by Paul Cummins
2) You were out of the county.
Why do I need to? it wasn't until after I pointed out that I had been in
France that you suddenly decided it was a namesake and not me, therefore
surely my movements are not under question.

You really don't think your little plots through, do you?

No wonder you don't have any qualifications, you must need someone to tie
your shoe laces.
Benefit or Personal Independence Payment when they don't need it? They are
depriving those in real need! https://www.gov.uk/report-benefit-fraud
Spike
2016-10-15 21:53:29 UTC
Post by Je Suis Class A
Post by Stephen Thomas Cole
60 posts to a niche interest group, on Usenet, in 2016! That looks
astonishingly healthy I'm sure you'll agree, Burt.
FFS you'll make that many posts in 5 minutes during a single Meltdown
Saturday on UKRA.
He only needs 7 posts to beat the UKRAM low, and no-one can say that
Stephen Thomas "Those Class As I mention don't exist" Cole aka The Dorp
is a niche interest.

we are our brother's maker.
Stephen Thomas Cole
2016-10-16 05:21:09 UTC
Post by Je Suis Class A
Post by Stephen Thomas Cole
60 posts to a niche interest group, on Usenet, in 2016! That looks
astonishingly healthy I'm sure you'll agree, Burt.
FFS you'll make that many posts in 5 minutes during a single Meltdown
Saturday on UKRA.
Poor old Frank Hunter GI4NKB, so butthurt because I took him to school on
Amiga and showed yet another area where he has absolutely not a drop of
knowledge.
Jimbo GM4DHJ ...
2016-10-16 07:29:11 UTC
Post by Stephen Thomas Cole
Post by Je Suis Class A
Post by Stephen Thomas Cole
60 posts to a niche interest group, on Usenet, in 2016! That looks
astonishingly healthy I'm sure you'll agree, Burt.
FFS you'll make that many posts in 5 minutes during a single Meltdown
Saturday on UKRA.
Poor old Frank Hunter GI4NKB, so butthurt because I took him to school on
Amiga and showed yet another area where he has absolutely not a drop of
knowledge.
why do you keep posting his full name and callsign?...is it hero worship?
Spike
2016-10-16 07:40:47 UTC
Post by Jimbo GM4DHJ ...
Post by Stephen Thomas Cole
Post by Je Suis Class A
Post by Stephen Thomas Cole
60 posts to a niche interest group, on Usenet, in 2016! That looks
astonishingly healthy I'm sure you'll agree, Burt.
FFS you'll make that many posts in 5 minutes during a single Meltdown
Saturday on UKRA.
Poor old Frank Hunter GI4NKB, so butthurt because I took him to school on
Amiga and showed yet another area where he has absolutely not a drop of
knowledge.
why do you keep posting his full name and callsign?...is it hero worship?
Sheer envy, of a Class A by an emm-nothing.

we are our brother's maker.
Jimbo in the shack ...
obviously ....
Je Suis Class A
2016-10-16 20:08:58 UTC
Post by Stephen Thomas Cole
Poor old Frank Hunter GI4NKB, so butthurt because I took him to
school on Amiga and showed yet another area where he has absolutely
not a drop of knowledge.
I'll explain something to you Stephen, just once. My first hard drive
all 80Mb 2.5 inches (later upgraded to 3.5 inch and boy was that a tight
fit) of it was plugged into the IDE header on my Miggy 1200. You also
seem to have a problem understanding time lines ie the IDE cd's came
later bit. You might, just before spouting more bombastic nonsense,
explain how to route and IDE cable to an external cd-rom drive designed
for internal mounting or where the power was going to come from etc,
etc, etc. You know as much about the Miggy's hardware as you do about
amateur radio - SFA.
--
The maths teacher broke down in tears at the North West Wiltshire
Magistrates’ Court
Stephen Thomas Cole
2016-10-16 20:35:50 UTC
Post by Je Suis Class A
Post by Stephen Thomas Cole
Poor old Frank Hunter GI4NKB, so butthurt because I took him to
school on Amiga and showed yet another area where he has absolutely
not a drop of knowledge.
I'll explain something to you Stephen, just once. My first hard drive
all 80Mb 2.5 inches (later upgraded to 3.5 inch and boy was that a tight
fit)
I bet it was. I've put my 1200 into a 500 case to get the space for the
upgrades I want.
Post by Je Suis Class A
of it was plugged into the IDE header on my Miggy 1200.
LRN 2 IDE RISER BOARD. The motherboard IDE can cope with two (or possibly
four, although even as i type that i become more sure it's only two) IDE
devices without special hardware and simple double-socketed riser boards
were a 3rd party option from very shortly into the 600/1200 era for this
very purpose (towerising a 1200 was a common thing, I'm sure you'll
recall). I believe you could also daisy-chain IDE devices to it if you
really only wanted to use one cable, but don't quote me on that.
Post by Je Suis Class A
You also
seem to have a problem understanding time lines ie the IDE cd's came
later bit.
What do you think was in your external PCMCIA CD drive's case, OM? It
certainly wasn't a SCSI drive.
Post by Je Suis Class A
You might, just before spouting more bombastic nonsense,
explain how to route and IDE cable to an external cd-rom drive designed
for internal mounting
Have you never heard the term "hacking", in its original meaning that is?
And you're a radio amateur, supposedly. Where's your homebrew frame of
mind? If you wanted to hack up and repurpose an internal CD drive to act as
an external, you could have easily done it.
Post by Je Suis Class A
or where the power was going to come from etc,
etc, etc.
Throw together a simple wiring loom that draws power from the floppy drive
pins on the motherboard. It's exactly what I've done in my 1200/500 mod
project to power the laptop CD drive I've fitted into the case, as well as
the fans and LEDs I've added. Are you saying that's beyond your abilities?
Post by Je Suis Class A
You know as much about the Miggy's hardware as you do about
amateur radio - SFA.
I clearly know an awful lot more about Amiga than you thought I did.
Je Suis Class A
2016-10-17 19:43:50 UTC
Post by Stephen Thomas Cole
Post by Je Suis Class A
You know as much about the Miggy's hardware as you do about amateur
radio - SFA.
You're clearly a lot more gotten to than I realised! LOL.

You're a late comer Stephen. Turn back the clock and tell me what 3rd
riser boards existed in 1993/94 - clue - it was less than one. The stuff
you talk about didn't exist or had not been dreamed of back then, tower
1200's? Non existent. You seem to be blissfully unaware of the price of
hardware back then eg my 80Mb hard drive cost me a few hundred quid.
Hacking - hacking computer hardware that is, especially proprietary
hardware like an Amiga was extremely expensive. But all this is moot, I
had a pcmcia cd-rom which did the job nicely - remember that's exactly
what I said in my original post which Reay tried to rubbish. I simply
told the truth and Reay assisted by snide insults from you went off on
one. Why?
--
The maths teacher broke down in tears at the North West Wiltshire
Magistrates’ Court
Spike
2016-10-17 22:10:50 UTC
Post by Je Suis Class A
[...]
So, Dorpy has said that he had zero background in electronics, radio,
physics, engineering, etc, so how does that fit in with his hacking an
Amiga? Is this another of his 'little white lies'[1][2]? After all, it
wasn't long ago he expressed dismay at the thought of wiring a Mike plug
- so where has this skill set suddenly come from?

[1] (Paraphrasing) 'I'm a noob, even though I was on Usenet more than a
decade previously with my alt.dickhead (or whatever it was called) group'

[2] 'Chinese handhelds? I've ordered four!'

we are our brother's maker.
Jimbo in the shack ...
naw...I'm getting four ....
Roger Hayter
2016-10-18 10:10:12 UTC
snip
Post by Jimbo in the shack ...
Post by Spike
So, Dorpy has said that he had zero background in electronics, radio,
physics, engineering, etc, so how does that fit in with his hacking an
Amiga? Is this another of his 'little white lies'[1][2]? After all, it
wasn't long ago he expressed dismay at the thought of wiring a Mike plug -
so where has this skill set suddenly come from?
[1] (Paraphrasing) 'I'm a noob, even though I was on Usenet more than a
decade previously with my alt.dickhead (or whatever it was called) group'
[2] 'Chinese handhelds? I've ordered four!'
naw...I'm getting four ....
Your fairness becomes you. I get so irritated with people deliberately
and endlessly misquoting others.
Roger Hayter
Brian Reay
2016-10-18 14:36:38 UTC
Post by Roger Hayter
snip
Post by Jimbo in the shack ...
Post by Spike
So, Dorpy has said that he had zero background in electronics, radio,
physics, engineering, etc, so how does that fit in with his hacking an
Amiga? Is this another of his 'little white lies'[1][2]? After all, it
wasn't long ago he expressed dismay at the thought of wiring a Mike plug -
so where has this skill set suddenly come from?
[1] (Paraphrasing) 'I'm a noob, even though I was on Usenet more than a
decade previously with my alt.dickhead (or whatever it was called) group'
[2] 'Chinese handhelds? I've ordered four!'
naw...I'm getting four ....
Your fairness becomes you. I get so irritated with people deliberately
and endlessly misquoting others.
While you consider misrepresenting what others have done acceptable.
Your ability to view the world in a way which matches your own agenda is
really quite remarkable.

Jimbo GM4DHJ ...
even scumbags deserve a break .....
Spike
2016-10-18 16:16:36 UTC
Post by Roger Hayter
snip
Post by Jimbo in the shack ...
Post by Spike
So, Dorpy has said that he had zero background in electronics, radio,
physics, engineering, etc, so how does that fit in with his hacking an
Amiga? Is this another of his 'little white lies'[1][2]? After all, it
wasn't long ago he expressed dismay at the thought of wiring a Mike plug -
so where has this skill set suddenly come from?
[1] (Paraphrasing) 'I'm a noob, even though I was on Usenet more than a
decade previously with my alt.dickhead (or whatever it was called) group'
[2] 'Chinese handhelds? I've ordered four!'
naw...I'm getting four ....
Your fairness becomes you. I get so irritated with people deliberately
and endlessly misquoting others.
And, of course, not forgetting those that deliberately misunderstand others.

TBF, Dorp did admit the Chinese hand-held radios statement was a little
white lie, and he didn't go ahead with the order because he was waiting
for some cheques to be cleared. IIRC he then said he was glad he did so
- perhaps the cheques bounced.

we are our brother's maker.
Jimbo GM4DHJ ...
another day down the food bank then ......
Roger Hayter
2016-10-18 19:20:15 UTC
Post by Spike
Post by Roger Hayter
snip
Post by Jimbo in the shack ...
Post by Spike
[...]
Again, I think he was glad he did so because the radios were never
delivered to those who did order them. STC does enough annoying things
that you really don't need to invent them.
Roger Hayter
Spike
2016-10-19 07:58:10 UTC
Post by Roger Hayter
Post by Spike
TBF, Dorp did admit the Chinese hand-held radios statement was a little
white lie, and he didn't go ahead with the order because he was waiting
for some cheques to be cleared. IIRC he then said he was glad he did so
- perhaps the cheques bounced.
Again, I think he was glad he did so because the radios were never
delivered to those who did order them.
Post hoc ergo propter hoc.
Post by Roger Hayter
STC does enough annoying things that you really don't need to invent them.
I invented neither his alleged order, cancellation, nor his excuses.

we are our brother's maker.
Roger Hayter
2016-10-19 11:38:24 UTC
Post by Spike
Post by Roger Hayter
Post by Spike
TBF, Dorp did admit the Chinese hand-held radios statement was a little
white lie, and he didn't go ahead with the order because he was waiting
for some cheques to be cleared. IIRC he then said he was glad he did so
- perhaps the cheques bounced.
Again, I think he was glad he did so because the radios were never
delivered to those who did order them.
Post hoc ergo propter hoc.
You're confused. I didn't say it was the reason he changed his mind
about the order, but it was certainly a reason for being glad he did.
Post by Spike
Post by Roger Hayter
STC does enough annoying things that you really don't need to invent them.
I invented neither his alleged order, cancellation, nor his excuses.
His excuse was quite separate from his gladness.
Roger Hayter
Stephen Thomas Cole
2016-10-19 11:45:27 UTC
Post by Roger Hayter
Post by Spike
Post by Roger Hayter
Again, I think he was glad he did so because the radios were never
delivered to those who did order them.
Post hoc ergo propter hoc.
You're confused.
It's a consequence of his advanced old age.
Spike
2016-10-19 12:39:16 UTC
Post by Roger Hayter
Post by Spike
Post by Roger Hayter
Post by Spike
TBF, Dorp did admit the Chinese hand-held radios statement was a little
white lie, and he didn't go ahead with the order because he was waiting
for some cheques to be cleared. IIRC he then said he was glad he did so
- perhaps the cheques bounced.
Again, I think he was glad he did so because the radios were never
delivered to those who did order them.
Post hoc ergo propter hoc.
You're confused. I didn't say it was the reason he changed his mind
about the order, but it was certainly a reason for being glad he did.
You're confused. Dorp cancelled (or failed to expedite) the order
because he was waiting for cheques to come in and in any case needed the
£20(?) for Christmas bills. He might *later* have been glad he did so.
Post hoc ergo propter hoc.
Post by Roger Hayter
Post by Spike
Post by Roger Hayter
STC does enough annoying things that you really don't need to invent them.
I invented neither his alleged order, cancellation, nor his excuses.
His excuse was quite separate from his gladness.
I didn't invent his gladness either. He later admitted the sordid affair
was all a little white lie. Are you advancing in old age?

we are our brother's maker.
Stephen Thomas Cole
2016-10-19 12:52:48 UTC
Post by Spike
Post by Roger Hayter
Post by Spike
Post by Roger Hayter
Post by Spike
Post by Roger Hayter
STC does enough annoying things that you really don't need to invent them.
I invented neither his alleged order, cancellation, nor his excuses.
His excuse was quite separate from his gladness.
I didn't invent his gladness either. He later admitted the sordid affair
was all a little white lie. Are you advancing in old age?
Look at how gotten to Burt is! Look at the absolute state of him!
Bernie
2016-10-18 21:41:10 UTC
On Tue, 18 Oct 2016 17:16:36 +0100
Post by Spike
And, of course, not forgetting those that deliberately misunderstand
Those that misunderstand what an utter tosser you are, L'il Burty?

They grow fewer in number by the day.
Jimbo in the shack ...
because that is what they are best at ,,,,
Stephen Thomas Cole
2016-10-18 22:17:20 UTC
Post by Je Suis Class A
Post by Stephen Thomas Cole
Post by Je Suis Class A
You know as much about the Miggy's hardware as you do about amateur
radio - SFA.
You're clearly a lot more gotten to than I realised! LOL.
You're a late comer Stephen. Turn back the clock and tell me what 3rd
riser boards existed in 1993/94 - clue - it was less than one. The stuff
you talk about didn't exist or had not been dreamed of back then,
Neither did external PCMCIA CD drives. The very first of those, the Zappo,
wasn't released until the right arse-end of 1994[1], with other
manufacturers (including the by-then-Escom-owned Commodore) releasing
theirs throughout 1995 [2].
Post by Je Suis Class A
tower
1200's? Non existent.
3rd-party 1200 tower conversion kits were available from at least mid-94,
likely earlier [3].
Post by Je Suis Class A
You seem to be blissfully unaware of the price of
hardware back then eg my 80Mb hard drive cost me a few hundred quid.
Hacking - hacking computer hardware that is, especially proprietary
hardware like an Amiga was extremely expensive.
I didn't say it wasn't, I just said that it was quite doable. And you
*could* have saved money by hacking a solution together anyway. Your PCMCIA
CD drive would have cost just under £200 in 1995 [4]. In 1995 there were
tower CD drives compatible with the IDE port on the 1200's motherboard
available for significantly less[5]. It is entirely feasible that if
someone was motivated enough to save a handful of cash, they could quite
easily repurpose one of those to act as an external drive, hooked to the
internal port, daisy-chained (I've not been able to find evidence of IDE
splitter boards earlier than late-1996, so I'm extracting them from this
discussion. It's a moot point, though, as the motherboard IDE supported two
devices without need for a buffering splitter board (which came later, 1999
seems earliest, and supported four IDE devices), a simple ribbon cable with
two sockets on it would suffice, and these were available from at least
mid-94 [6]) with the internal hard drive and powered from the floppy drive
motherboard socket. It wouldn't have been the most elegant or attractive
solution, but it would have been a solution perfectly available to you at
the time you bought your PCMCIA drive, OM.

Notes:
[1] Previewed in October 94 issue of Amiga Computing and described as going
on sale "this month".

[2] Adverts placed by more and more manufacturers throughout 1995 issues of
Amiga Computing.

[3] Adverts in late-94 mags and throughout 1995, and a "1200 tower kit by
Power Computing" was mentioned in the body of an article in August 94 Amiga
Computing.

[4] Zappo launch price was £199, and that seemed to be constant for
subsequent releases of competing drives.

[5] Adverts in various 1995 mags, plus mentioned/described in an article in
August 95 Amiga Computing. Context of this mention suggests that it was not
a "bleeding-edge" brand new thing.

[6] Adverts in various 1994 mags.

You'll be pleased to see, I'm sure, that I went and did some research in
the magazine pile. Nearly got totally derailed reading about the collapse
of Commodore and the rise of the Internet. The mid-90s were a crazy time
for computing.
Je Suis Class A
2016-10-19 16:01:58 UTC
On 18/10/2016 23:17, Stephen Thomas Cole wrote:

[snip]

Momentous wall of gotten to.

Couldn't be annoyed replying to it all Dorp. It's full of holes and I
couldn't be arsed. I posted I had a PCMCIA cd - Reay assisted by snide
goading by you - God alone knows what you pair get out of it - went off
on individual tirades. Everything else is moot. I was there Stephen, I
know what I had, what was available and what I could afford. My Miggy
was well hacked, I used it on packet for a long time with a home brewed
Digicom modem (modified for the Amiga) and Amicom and with a US Robotics
modem (14k4 was soooo fast after 1200 baud packet!) on the BBS scene and
Fidonet (with Trapdoor and Spot). There are only so many things you can
dangle off a Miggy before it becomes an untidy mess. I went the PC route
eventually - cheaper, faster hardware and loads of amateur radio
software but the Miggy still has a special place in my heart.
--
The maths teacher broke down in tears at the North West Wiltshire
Magistrates’ Court
Paul Cummins
2016-10-19 16:39:00 UTC
Post by Je Suis Class A
h a US Robotics
modem (14k4 was soooo fast after 1200 baud packet!)
but 1200/75 was fast after 300 baud.

Somewhere I still have my 300Baud acoustic coupler, a Sendata 700.
Probably in the same box as my V90 Courier.
Stephen Thomas Cole
2016-10-19 16:53:23 UTC
Post by Je Suis Class A
[snip]
Momentous wall of gotten to.
Not at all. I was genuinely interested enough in the subject to go and
check the facts and share what I learned.
Post by Je Suis Class A
Couldn't be annoyed replying to it all Dorp. It's full of holes and I
couldn't be arsed. I posted I had a PCMCIA cd - Reay assisted by snide
goading by you - God alone knows what you pair get out of it - went off
on individual tirades. Everything else is moot. I was there Stephen, I
know what I had, what was available and what I could afford.
Sure, but your "93/94" assertion was patently false as the earliest PCMCIA
CD drive, the "Zappo", didn't hit the market until October 1994 with more
manufacturers following suit through the first half of 1995. So, if you
didn't have the "Zappo" drive (and even if you did and had bought it at the
earliest opportunity, which was mid/late Oct 94), you didn't have PCMCIA CD
until 1995, which shifts the perspective of the whole discussion as, in
1995, alternative solutions became available that would have allowed you to
rig up CD to your 1200, which you've insisted upthread wasn't the case. I'm
prepared to give your intentions in this thread the benefit of the doubt
seeing as how we're talking about two decades ago, but the proven facts
don't marry up with what you've said.
Post by Je Suis Class A
My Miggy
was well hacked, I used it on packet for a long time with a home brewed
Digicom modem (modified for the Amiga) and Amicom and with a US Robotics
modem (14k4 was soooo fast after 1200 baud packet!) on the BBS scene and
Fidonet (with Trapdoor and Spot). There are only so many things you can
dangle off a Miggy before it becomes an untidy mess.
You should see the state of my 1200/500 project, it's been a work in
progress for several years now. At some point, I'm going to have to decide
that it's expanded enough and then fit everything into permanent place and
mod the lid and paint the thing. It'll be beautiful when it's finished but
it looks mental at the moment.
Post by Je Suis Class A
I went the PC route
eventually - cheaper, faster hardware and loads of amateur radio
software
The tragedy of Amiga is that Commodore fumbled it so badly that they ended
up killing it. The end was set up years before it actually happened,
though, when the bean-counters cancelled the AAA (Advanced Amiga
Architecture) development and went with the AGA chipset instead. AGA was a
massive improvement but, from all that I've read, AAA would have had a
chance of changing computing if it had been allowed to have been completed.
Post by Je Suis Class A
but the Miggy still has a special place in my heart.
Incredibly, we've found something we agree on!
Brian Reay
2016-10-19 17:11:54 UTC
Post by Stephen Thomas Cole
Post by Je Suis Class A
but the Miggy still has a special place in my heart.
Incredibly, we've found something we agree on!
The 'classic' PC, based around the IBM PC, was one of the worst
architectures that could have emerged as a standard and is a typical
example of 'market forces' killing off better alternatives. The problems
which the '640k barrier' caused at a testament to a lack of forward
thinking. (As you probably know, someone in IBM decided 'no one will
even need / use more than 640k of memory.) In some ways it is a surprise
that the Japanese didn't see off the monster of IBM, just as they saw
off so many other Western companies.
Paul Cummins
2016-10-19 17:28:00 UTC
Post by Brian Reay
The 'classic' PC, based around the IBM PC, was one of the worst
architectures that could have emerged as a standard and is a
typical example of 'market forces' killing off better alternatives.
No modern PC's are beaed on the "classic" PC architecture.

Without exception, modern x86 PCs are developments of the PC/AT standards.
In fact, if we are being technical, the "root" of the current "IBM PC"
is the Compaq Portable, the first 100% compatible clone.

Worth considering that ever mainstream cpersonal omputer system nowadays
is x86, whether Windows, Mac or Linux.
Brian Reay
2016-10-19 19:45:43 UTC
Post by Paul Cummins
Post by Brian Reay
The 'classic' PC, based around the IBM PC, was one of the worst
architectures that could have emerged as a standard and is a
typical example of 'market forces' killing off better alternatives.
No modern PC's are beaed on the "classic" PC architecture.
Without exception, modern x86 PCs are developments of the PC/AT standards.
In fact, if we are being technical, the "root" of the current "IBM PC"
is the Compaq Portable, the first 100% compatible clone.
Worth considering that ever mainstream cpersonal omputer system nowadays
is x86, whether Windows, Mac or Linux.
Clearly, besides not having attended any lectures today, comprehension
isn't your strong point.

Paul Cummins
2016-10-19 20:19:00 UTC
Post by Brian Reay
besides not having attended any lectures today,
Prove it.

Also, waiting for your evidence that I'm the forger... Anytime you
like...
Brian Reay
2016-10-19 21:58:11 UTC
Post by Paul Cummins
Post by Brian Reay
besides not having attended any lectures today,
Prove it.
Your not attending lectures is obvious and, in a couple of years, you
will be blustering to hide the fact you still don't have a degree. As I
keep reminding you, you don't think your lies though.
Post by Paul Cummins
Also, waiting for your evidence that I'm the forger... Anytime you
like...
How odd, I'm still waiting for proof of all of your claims and
allegations, including about that article never being published, that
the one circulating being different from the original (ie having the
photo changed), .....

Of course, the article was published and the one widely circulated has
the same photo so you will bluff and bluster, as usual.
Roger Hayter
2016-10-20 00:36:51 UTC
Post by Brian Reay
Post by Paul Cummins
Post by Brian Reay
besides not having attended any lectures today,
Prove it.
Your not attending lectures is obvious and, in a couple of years, you
will be blustering to hide the fact you still don't have a degree. As I
keep reminding you, you don't think your lies though.
Ah, but will you still be stalking him in two years? It's a bit sad if
you are intending to. I don't think anyone else is interested in doing
so.
Roger Hayter
Brian Reay
2016-10-20 06:48:10 UTC
Post by Roger Hayter
Post by Brian Reay
Post by Paul Cummins
Post by Brian Reay
besides not having attended any lectures today,
Prove it.
Your not attending lectures is obvious and, in a couple of years, you
will be blustering to hide the fact you still don't have a degree. As I
keep reminding you, you don't think your lies though.
Ah, but will you still be stalking him in two years? It's a bit sad if
you are intending to. I don't think anyone else is interested in doing
so.
Oh dear Roger, there you go again twisting things. Then, what can we
expect from the type of person who looks a personal files he shouldn't
and admits to it.
Paul Cummins
2016-10-20 09:28:00 UTC
Post by Brian Reay
I'm still waiting for proof of all of your claims and
allegations, including about that article never being published,
that the one circulating being different from the original (ie
having the photo changed),
Bunch of Geriatric Shoemakers.

You have never proven thatany article is circulating.

I am aware of *an* article, which you are fully aware doesn't refer to me
because you have been told so by the police more than once.

That means your continuing referral to it can only be meant maliciously
and intended to do me harm.
Brian Reay
2016-10-20 10:33:41 UTC
Post by Paul Cummins
Post by Brian Reay
I'm still waiting for proof of all of your claims and
allegations, including about that article never being published,
that the one circulating being different from the original (ie
having the photo changed),
Bunch of Geriatric Shoemakers.
You have never proven thatany article is circulating.
So why were you whining about it? Claiming it had been changed, the
address was wrong, and the reporter was under investigation. That is, of
course, before, you decided to claim it was never published.
Post by Paul Cummins
I am aware of *an* article, which you are fully aware doesn't refer to me
because you have been told so by the police more than once.
Oh dear Cummins, you know fine well the police have told me no such
thing, therefore your claim is just another of your lies.
Post by Paul Cummins
That means your continuing referral to it can only be meant maliciously
and intended to do me harm.
Not at all. Unlike you, I'm not in the habit of making unwanted 'visits'
or stalking people or their families. Nor do I fabricate false and
malicious allegations.

No Uni yet again Cummins? Perhaps it is make believe students like you
that give real students a bad name in some people's eyes.

Paul Cummins
2016-10-20 10:41:00 UTC
Post by Paul Cummins
because you have been told so by the police more than once.
Oh dear Cummins, you know fine well the police have told me no such
thing, therefore your claim is just another of your lies.
Fortunately, I have just a few of the incident numbers. After all, I have
been contacted by my own police to cross-check the facts more than once,
which is how I KNOW you have done so.
Brian Reay
2016-10-20 11:09:10 UTC
Post by Paul Cummins
Post by Paul Cummins
because you have been told so by the police more than once.
Oh dear Cummins, you know fine well the police have told me no such
thing, therefore your claim is just another of your lies.
Fortunately, I have just a few of the incident numbers. After all, I have
been contacted by my own police to cross-check the facts more than once,
which is how I KNOW you have done so.
You can lie and bluster but nothing even comes of it. How strange.

Plus, of course, why would they 'cross check' with you? You claim it is
someone else, contacting you would be a gross breach of confidence and
procedure. They wouldn't need to check anything, the article is quite
clear, the person's location will be known to the police for the rest of
his life.

Yet again, you didn't think your lie through. That is why sticking to
the truth is always a safe bet.

Paul Cummins
2016-10-20 11:28:00 UTC
Post by Brian Reay
Plus, of course, why would they 'cross check' with you?
Why do you think they might? Given my previous reports to Kent about your
conduct, which you deny knowing anything about, of course they will
cross-check with the victim, to see what action I want taken about your
abuse.
Post by Brian Reay
They wouldn't need to check anything, the article is quite
clear, the person's location will be known to the police for the
rest of his life.
Exactly - and that's why they have told you it isn't me.
Jimbo GM4DHJ ...
2016-10-20 12:17:56 UTC
for feck sake the pair of you...GIVE IT A REST!
Brian Reay
2016-10-20 13:00:55 UTC
Post by Paul Cummins
Post by Brian Reay
Plus, of course, why would they 'cross check' with you?
Why do you think they might? Given my previous reports to Kent about your
conduct, which you deny knowing anything about, of course they will
cross-check with the victim, to see what action I want taken about your
abuse.
Odd how nothing has ever come of those supposed reports.
Post by Paul Cummins
Post by Brian Reay
They wouldn't need to check anything, the article is quite
clear, the person's location will be known to the police for the
rest of his life.
Exactly - and that's why they have told you it isn't me.
Oh dear, the only person who claims that is you. I've certainly never
been told it by the police. If you insist otherwise, you are going to
need to prove it or be branded a liar, again.
Paul Cummins
2016-10-20 13:12:00 UTC
Post by Brian Reay
Post by Paul Cummins
Get ready for a load of forger posts...
Is that an admission you post as the forger when you've been caught lying?
The forger uses Linux.

As do you.

So no, it's more circumstantial evidence that you are (one of) the
forger(s)
Brian Reay
ROTFL, then what can we expect from Mr namesake.
Je Suis Class A
2016-10-19 19:51:19 UTC
Post by Stephen Thomas Cole
Sure, but your "93/94" assertion was patently false as the earliest
PCMCIA CD drive, the "Zappo", didn't hit the market until October
1994 with more manufacturers following suit through the first half of
1995. So, if you didn't have the "Zappo" drive (and even if you did
and had bought it at the earliest opportunity, which was mid/late Oct
94), you didn't have PCMCIA CD until 1995, which shifts the
perspective of the whole discussion as, in 1995, alternative
solutions became available that would have allowed you to rig up CD
to your 1200, which you've insisted upthread wasn't the case. I'm
prepared to give your intentions in this thread the benefit of the
doubt seeing as how we're talking about two decades ago, but the
proven facts don't marry up with what you've said.
What I said was my first CD was had a PCMCIA interface which Reay tried
to rubbish. In a later post I said 93/94, which fits with the Zappo
being available in late 94, I will say this though I was in no rush for
a CD drive for the Miggy, there just wasn't the software for it and the
first CD based games actually increased the price (I was never much of a
game player on the Miggy anyway). Money was better spent on a then
hugely expensive hard drive or an accelerator card and Work Bench was a
joy to use with a hard drive. A hard drive transformed an Amiga.
Post by Stephen Thomas Cole
My Miggy was well hacked, I used it on packet for a long time with
a home brewed Digicom modem (modified for the Amiga) and Amicom and
with a US Robotics modem (14k4 was soooo fast after 1200 baud
packet!) on the BBS scene and Fidonet (with Trapdoor and Spot).
There are only so many things you can dangle off a Miggy before it
becomes an untidy mess.
You should see the state of my 1200/500 project, it's been a work in
progress for several years now. At some point, I'm going to have to
decide that it's expanded enough and then fit everything into
permanent place and mod the lid and paint the thing. It'll be
beautiful when it's finished but it looks mental at the moment.
I never towered an Amiga due to the bang per buck factor, it was clear
the Miggy's days were numbered and PC's were rapidly becoming more
affordable, sound become half decent and 24 bit graphics cards become
the norm - and cheap! Still hate Windows though!
Post by Stephen Thomas Cole
I went the PC route eventually - cheaper, faster hardware and loads
of amateur radio software
The tragedy of Amiga is that Commodore fumbled it so badly that they
ended up killing it. The end was set up years before it actually
happened, though, when the bean-counters cancelled the AAA (Advanced
Amiga Architecture) development and went with the AGA chipset
instead. AGA was a massive improvement but, from all that I've read,
AAA would have had a chance of changing computing if it had been
allowed to have been completed.
The Amiga was so far ahead of its time no one really knew what to with
it, certainly not Commodore! AGA was too little too late and the 1200
really should have had an 030 instead of an 020. Have a look at some of
these demos on youtube:

half an hour of video graphics on a thumping sound track on two double
density floppies with the original chipset!

The Black Lotus group really showed what the AGA chipset could do.
Here's one of their demos, jaw dropping really. I think you probably
need an 060 based miggy to run the thing :)

This seems fascinating:

BTW in a fit of madness I once bought a new A4000 030 - wish I still had
it, it would be worth a fortune today..
Post by Stephen Thomas Cole
but the Miggy still has a special place in my heart.
Incredibly, we've found something we agree on!
Oh I'm sure there's lots we agree on!

Amiga still Rulez!
--
The maths teacher broke down in tears at the North West Wiltshire
Magistrates’ Court
Stephen Thomas Cole
2016-10-19 21:28:50 UTC
Post by Je Suis Class A
Post by Stephen Thomas Cole
[...]
There never was, really, not much that wasn't also released on floppy
(which makes sense seeing as many more users were without CD-ROM than had
CD-ROM). With Commodore's demise in '94, and Escom's a year later, major
software developers pretty much lost interest; the Amiga was regarded a
dead system. The one area that CD did make a difference in was
PD/shareware. It's really interesting to flick through these old mags and
see, pretty much over the course of a couple of issues in early-95, how
enthusiastically the PD houses took to the new format now that drives were
available to the A600/A1200 owning masses. Page after page of adverts of
all manner of PD games or utilities compilations, Fred Fish libraries,
650MB of fonts/Clipart/saucy pictures etc, all for just £20 each plus p and
p! These sort of things came to be pejoratively known as "shovelware", a
reference to the vendor just shovelling any old shite on the disks, and
they eventually went out of fashion. Interestingly, those greedy
capitalists at the PD houses actually did a sterling job of ensuring the
digital preservation of a lot of obscure software. Jason Scott wrote a good
article about that a while ago on his blog at textfiles.com, it really is a
boon that so much data was put from floppies on the much more long-lived
CDs, it saved so much stuff from bit-rot. Kinda related; I'm just about
finishing up a vintage Mac project where I've been hauling off all of the
shareware software from my collection of 450 or so Mac magazine cover
disks. I did the games a while ago (ended up with 4,092 individual
programs!) and have been going through the CDs again over the last few
months hauling off all the other shareware stuff; all manner of utilities.
Once the dust has settled and I've sifted out doubles, I think I'll have
20,000+ Mac applications in addition to the 4,000 games! So, big thanks to
the magazine coverdisk compilers for doing such a good job of filling the
spare space on their CDs with all this lovely shovelware!

Now, how's *that* for a wall of text?
Post by Je Suis Class A
and the
first CD based games actually increased the price (I was never much of a
game player on the Miggy anyway). Money was better spent on a then
hugely expensive hard drive or an accelerator card and Work Bench was a
joy to use with a hard drive. A hard drive transformed an Amiga.
I never had a hard drive Amiga in the 90s, I was doomed to swapping
floppies. But I was just a kid and mostly gamed on it so it wasn't the end
of the world. Was probably around 2007/8 when out of nostalgia I got an
Amiga with a hard drive from eBay. It was a revelation. Truly a joy to use!
Post by Je Suis Class A
Post by Stephen Thomas Cole
[...]
I went exclusively Mac nearly a decade ago and have only very sparingly and
with great distaste used Windows since. 7 is just about bearable for the
short exposures I've had to it, but 10 is an absolute sack of shite. I've
used it twice, never again. What are they thinking?
http://youtu.be/8D2JEkcdLNw
http://youtu.be/89wq5EoXy-0
The Black Lotus group really showed what the AGA chipset could do.
Here's one of their demos, jaw dropping really. I think you probably
need an 060 based miggy to run the thing :)
http://youtu.be/W5_NMxW5UfE
http://youtu.be/8S3B8a8N83k
Yeah, I remember having some demos on floppy, blew my mind what they made
my rickety old A500+ do!
Post by Je Suis Class A
BTW in a fit of madness I once bought a new A4000 030 - wish I still had
it, it would be worth a fortune today..
It'd get good money, even if just stock configuration. The A4000T, those
bad boys are worth serious money. A while ago a very expanded (including
060/PPC accelerator) one was on eBay for, I think, several grand. It sold,
too! If I had the money to burn, I'd have bought it...
Post by Je Suis Class A
Post by Stephen Thomas Cole
but the Miggy still has a special place in my heart.
Incredibly, we've found something we agree on!
Oh I'm sure there's lots we agree on!
Amiga still Rulez!
Damn straight!
Je Suis Class A
2016-10-20 18:31:39 UTC
On 19/10/2016 22:28, Stephen Thomas Cole wrote:

[huge snip]

I'll reply to all that in detail in a day or so Stephen I'm a bit pushed
for time ATM.
--
The maths teacher broke down in tears at the North West Wiltshire
Magistrates’ Court
Stephen Thomas Cole
Jimbo GM4DHJ ...
if you have that for four weeks....go and see your doctor .....
Stephen Thomas Cole
2016-10-22 08:52:08 UTC
Post by Jimbo GM4DHJ ...
Post by Stephen Thomas Cole
Post by Je Suis Class A
[huge snip]
I'll reply to all that in detail in a day or so Stephen I'm a bit pushed
for time ATM.
*cough*
if you have that for four weeks....go and see your doctor .....
Can you cup my balls next time, see if I've got a hernia?
Jimbo GM4DHJ ...
2016-10-22 09:16:05 UTC
Post by Stephen Thomas Cole
Post by Jimbo GM4DHJ ...
Post by Stephen Thomas Cole
Post by Je Suis Class A
[huge snip]
I'll reply to all that in detail in a day or so Stephen I'm a bit pushed
for time ATM.
*cough*
if you have that for four weeks....go and see your doctor .....
Can you cup my balls next time, see if I've got a hernia?
brian is closer to you ...in all ways

Brian Reay
2016-10-19 22:03:22 UTC
Post by Je Suis Class A
Post by Stephen Thomas Cole
[...]
If you could pedal as fast forward as you can pedal backwards Frank, you
could sweep take Gold in Olympic cycling.
Je Suis Class A
2016-10-20 11:48:45 UTC
Post by Brian Reay
If you could pedal as fast forward as you can pedal backwards Frank,
you could sweep take Gold in Olympic cycling.
What are you babbling about?