Barry fron Dumbarton
Add Reply
Jim.GM4DHJ ...
2018-02-11 15:53:44 UTC
Is on s19 at the moment!.....wonder where I read he had died
recently?....how embarassing......
Bernie
2018-02-11 15:56:17 UTC
Not Dunbreathing, then?
Jim.GM4DHJ ...
2018-02-11 15:59:08 UTC
Post by Jim.GM4DHJ ...
Is on s19 at the moment!.....wonder where I read he had died
recently?....how embarassing......
Not Dunbreathing, then?
Dunbartonshire and town of Dumbarton.........any idea where I read he had
died ????
Bernie
Daily Mail?
Jim.GM4DHJ ...
2018-02-11 16:14:01 UTC
Post by Jim.GM4DHJ ...
Is on s19 at the moment!.....wonder where I read he had died
recently?....how embarassing......
Not Dunbreathing, then?
Dunbartonshire and town of Dumbarton.........any idea where I read he
had died ????
Daily Mail?
somebody perhaps the Jason chap he jammed might have maliciously got it
published somewhere ....RSGB news????..or one of the daft blogs on