forty
Jim.GM4DHJ ...
2018-03-04 09:41:32 UTC
40m open to kent...anybody want a qso? ......
Jim.GM4DHJ ...
2018-03-04 09:46:32 UTC
no chums about then ?....
Ian Jackson
2018-03-04 10:55:26 UTC
Post by Jim.GM4DHJ ...
Post by Jim.GM4DHJ ...
40m open to kent...anybody want a qso? ......
no chums about then ?....
QRG?
Ian
Ian Jackson
2018-03-04 11:06:53 UTC
Post by Jim.GM4DHJ ...
Post by Jim.GM4DHJ ...
40m open to kent...anybody want a qso? ......
no chums about then ?....
QRG?
QRG IMI.
Ian
Ian Jackson
Ian
Ian Jackson
2018-03-04 11:24:42 UTC
Post by Ian Jackson
Post by Ian Jackson
Post by Jim.GM4DHJ ...
Post by Jim.GM4DHJ ...
40m open to kent...anybody want a qso? ......
no chums about then ?....
QRG?
QRG IMI.
QRV IMI. QRS IMI.
FFS - Wake up, Jim!
Ian
Ian Jackson
2018-03-04 11:52:28 UTC
Post by Ian Jackson
Post by Ian Jackson
Post by Ian Jackson
Post by Jim.GM4DHJ ...
Post by Jim.GM4DHJ ...
40m open to kent...anybody want a qso? ......
no chums about then ?....
QRG?
QRG IMI.
QRV IMI. QRS IMI.
FFS - Wake up, Jim!
Although 40m may be open, propagation on Usenet between here and GM
appears to have failed completely. Now QRT until later.
Ian
Bernie
2018-03-04 12:02:37 UTC
On Sun, 4 Mar 2018 11:52:28 +0000
Post by Ian Jackson
Post by Ian Jackson
Post by Ian Jackson
Post by Ian Jackson
Post by Jim.GM4DHJ ...
Post by Jim.GM4DHJ ...
40m open to kent...anybody want a qso? ......
no chums about then ?....
QRG?
QRG IMI.
QRV IMI. QRS IMI.
FFS - Wake up, Jim!
Although 40m may be open, propagation on Usenet between here and GM
appears to have failed completely. Now QRT until later.
You're launching negative waves.

Ian Jackson
2018-03-04 13:27:12 UTC
Post by Bernie
On Sun, 4 Mar 2018 11:52:28 +0000
Post by Ian Jackson
Post by Ian Jackson
Post by Ian Jackson
Post by Ian Jackson
Post by Jim.GM4DHJ ...
Post by Jim.GM4DHJ ...
40m open to kent...anybody want a qso? ......
no chums about then ?....
QRG?
QRG IMI.
QRV IMI. QRS IMI.
FFS - Wake up, Jim!
Although 40m may be open, propagation on Usenet between here and GM
appears to have failed completely. Now QRT until later.
You're launching negative waves.
http://youtu.be/KuStsFW4EmQ
::oo))))
Ian
Spike
2018-03-05 11:25:06 UTC
Post by Ian Jackson
Post by Bernie
You're launching negative waves.
http://youtu.be/KuStsFW4EmQ
::oo))))

"RSGBTech is meant for everyone", or so the RSGB says. The group is
moderated 'to
ensure that the questions are on topic', but the group's own admissions
policy mention
(a pre-) 'vet', 'known', 'trouble', and 'maker', but not the vetting
policy! None of these are
'moderation' issues and none are mentioned in the RSGB's Guidelines.....
Bernie
2018-03-05 15:59:39 UTC
On Mon, 5 Mar 2018 11:25:06 +0000
Post by Spike
http://youtu.be/u9bk2MrMGaA

Ian Jackson
2018-03-05 16:42:12 UTC
Post by Bernie
On Mon, 5 Mar 2018 11:25:06 +0000
Post by Spike
Post by Ian Jackson
Post by Bernie
You're launching negative waves.
http://youtu.be/KuStsFW4EmQ
::oo))))
http://youtu.be/u9bk2MrMGaA
http://youtu.be/LmI3r4U28EE
I'm worried about Jim. He's not been heard of since I threatened him
with a real amateur radio QSO. I hope he didn't get stuck somewhere in
the snow.
Ian
Bernie
2018-03-05 17:06:28 UTC
On Mon, 5 Mar 2018 16:42:12 +0000
Post by Ian Jackson
Post by Bernie
On Mon, 5 Mar 2018 11:25:06 +0000
Gareth's bean absent for longer; does nobody care about our polymath?
Bernie
2018-03-05 17:18:39 UTC
On Mon, 5 Mar 2018 17:06:28 +0000
Post by Bernie
On Mon, 5 Mar 2018 16:42:12 +0000
Post by Ian Jackson
Post by Bernie
On Mon, 5 Mar 2018 11:25:06 +0000
And, like busses, they all appeared at once - eternal September?
Roger Hayter
2018-03-05 17:07:24 UTC
Post by Ian Jackson
Post by Bernie
On Mon, 5 Mar 2018 11:25:06 +0000
Post by Spike
Post by Ian Jackson
Post by Bernie
You're launching negative waves.
http://youtu.be/KuStsFW4EmQ
::oo))))
http://youtu.be/u9bk2MrMGaA
http://youtu.be/LmI3r4U28EE
I'm worried about Jim.
You are Mrs Dale AICMFP.
Roger Hayter
Jim.GM4DHJ ...
I went out .....
Jim.GM4DHJ ...
2018-03-06 11:23:08 UTC

Jim.GM4DHJ ...
sorry went out to a car boot sale which was cancelled ....
Jim.GM4DHJ ...
sorry went out ....
Stephen Thomas Cole
2018-03-04 14:46:01 UTC
Post by Jim.GM4DHJ ...
40m open to kent...anybody want a qso? ......
I was dozing on the sofa, Jim, had a few pints last night and woke up
delicate.
--
STC / M0TEY /
http://twitter.com/ukradioamateur
Ian Jackson
2018-03-04 15:01:23 UTC
In message
Post by Stephen Thomas Cole
Post by Jim.GM4DHJ ...
40m open to kent...anybody want a qso? ......
I was dozing on the sofa, Jim, had a few pints last night and woke up
delicate.
Well, I threatened him with a QSO him - but he seemed to chicken out. By
now, I expect that 40 will have gone long-skip into Europe again. [Just
checked - it has.]
Ian
Jim.GM4DHJ ...
I went out ....
Jim.GM4DHJ ...
then I came back in.....I have my hall carpet to consider .......
Jim.GM4DHJ ...
2018-03-06 19:09:56 UTC
Post by Jim.GM4DHJ ...
Post by Jim.GM4DHJ ...
Post by Ian Jackson
In message
Post by Stephen Thomas Cole
Post by Jim.GM4DHJ ...
40m open to kent...anybody want a qso? ......
I was dozing on the sofa, Jim, had a few pints last night and woke up
delicate.
Well, I threatened him with a QSO him - but he seemed to chicken out. By
now, I expect that 40 will have gone long-skip into Europe again. [Just
checked - it has.]
I went out ....
then I came back in.....I have my hall carpet to consider .......
I went out...you must have expected me to come back in again?.......