QSO on 40m?
Catweazel
2018-03-09 11:59:40 UTC
I'll be QRV from midday today until 12:10
listening in the near of 7.120 Mc/s
--

---
Catweazel
2018-03-09 12:13:32 UTC
Post by Catweazel
I'll be QRV from midday today until 12:10
listening in the near of 7.120 Mc/s
--
Nowt heard, I'm away.
--

---
Ian Jackson
2018-03-09 13:52:52 UTC
Post by Catweazel
I'll be QRV from midday today until 12:10
listening in the near of 7.120 Mc/s
I've just seen your post (13:50). More notice needed.
Ian
Spike
2018-03-09 13:57:12 UTC
Post by Ian Jackson
Post by Catweazel
I'll be QRV from midday today until 12:10
listening in the near of 7.120 Mc/s
I've just seen your post (13:50).
I saw it at 12:11, after he'd closed down.
Post by Ian Jackson
More notice needed.
WHS

"RSGBTech is meant for everyone", or so the RSGB says. The group is
moderated 'to
ensure that the questions are on topic', but the group's own admissions
policy mention
(a pre-) 'vet', 'known', 'trouble', and 'maker', but not the vetting
policy! None of these are
'moderation' issues and none are mentioned in the RSGB's Guidelines.....
Stephen Thomas Troll
2018-03-09 16:28:05 UTC
Post by Spike
Post by Ian Jackson
I'll be QRV from midday today until 12:10 listening in the near of
7.120 Mc/s
I've just seen your post (13:50).
I saw it at 12:11, after he'd closed down.
Burt, I for one, Burt. Burt, I for one have no doubt, Burt, no doubt at
all, Burt. Burt, that you would have launched some waves in his
direction, Burt, if you'd just seen it a minute earlier, Burt.

Burt, No Doubt at all, Burt.

Burt, Thanks, Burt.
--
Visit Derbyshire's 2nd biggest supplier of Bullshit:
http://jprfarmdirect.co.uk
Then post the same old shit to Usenet day-after-day-after-day...
Catweazel
2018-03-09 14:36:30 UTC
Post by Ian Jackson
Post by Catweazel
I'll be QRV from midday today until 12:10
listening in the near of 7.120 Mc/s
I've just seen your post (13:50). More notice needed.
Yes, it was an impulse thing. Point noted
--

---
2018-03-09 20:00:19 UTC
Post by Ian Jackson
Post by Catweazel
I'll be QRV from midday today until 12:10
listening in the near of 7.120 Mc/s
I've just seen your post (13:50). More notice needed.
Ian too late as usual......
--
Resisting Freemasonry for 39 years .....
All men who have turned out worth anything have had the chief hand in
amusement or edification....
Jim GM4DHJ ...
2018-03-09 19:59:31 UTC
Post by Catweazel
I'll be QRV from midday today until 12:10
listening in the near of 7.120 Mc/s
--
---
sorry I missed you would have been nice to talk to you ......
amusement or edification....
Lucifer Morningstar
2018-03-11 10:54:45 UTC
10-4 good buddy. Do you speak English?
Roger Hayter
2018-03-11 11:07:47 UTC
Post by Lucifer Morningstar
Post by Catweazel
I'll be QRV from midday today until 12:10
listening in the near of 7.120 Mc/s
10-4 good buddy. Do you speak English?
I expect he does when he is not writing obvious parody. YMMV
Roger Hayter
Stephen Thomas Cole
2018-03-11 11:58:55 UTC
Post by Catweazel
I'll be QRV from midday today until 12:10
listening in the near of 7.120 Mc/s
10-4 good buddy. Do you speak English?
I expect he does when he is not writing obvious parody. YMMV
You know what, I've literally only just clocked now you say it that he was
taking the piss.

Nice burn!
--
STC / M0TEY /
http://twitter.com/ukradioamateur
Gareth's Downstairs Computer
2018-03-11 15:25:09 UTC
Post by Catweazel
I'll be QRV from midday today until 12:10
listening in the near of 7.120 Mc/s
10-4 good buddy. Do you speak English?
You must be a CBer talking like that for what you
quoted is standard radioese.