GRRRRRRR !!!!!!!!!!!
2018-02-12 21:32:31 UTC
Just spent a few hours turning the shack upside down
trying to find my experimenter's notebook, and it
was only 10 inches away from where I'd expected it to be,
having got pushed under the bottom of the bookcase.

_HOWEVER_ manged to create some room and get the FRG7
off the floor and got rid of several largely empty
cardboard boxes.

Nearly got the operating desk back into use although
still some of the Xmas junk piled up on it.
Stephen Thomas Troll
2018-02-12 21:57:51 UTC
Just spent a few hours turning the shack upside down trying to find my
experimenter's notebook, and it was only 10 inches away from where I'd
expected it to be,
having got pushed under the bottom of the bookcase.
_HOWEVER_ manged to create some room and get the FRG7 off the floor and
got rid of several largely empty cardboard boxes.
Nearly got the operating desk back into use although still some of the
Xmas junk piled up on it.
Fake news.
--
Visit Derbyshire's 2nd biggest supplier of Bullshit:
http://jprfarmdirect.co.uk