Resolving the problem of the lies by the RSCB
2017-08-07 13:08:53 UTC
First of all, how can someone be a troublemaker in a
moderated group unless the moderator is, to use his
reported favourite childish outburst, the Village Idiot?

The RSCB claim that RSCBTech is a group that is open to all,
but quite clearly it is not because of the childish spite
and paranoia of its moderator.

Therefore, the RSCB is put in the position of being a liar.

It has occurred to me, that there is a roundabout way
of resolving the reputation of the RSCB, and that is for
a subscriber to that group, who thinks that the situation
is palpably ridiculous, to run an email modbot and to forward
all RSCBTech postings to me, after which I'll
anonymise them (no names, no pack drill) and post them
into this NG; this NG which traditionally is the Internet
forum for amateur radio in Brit anyway.

Personally, I'd never subscribe to anything to do with the
RSCB having resigned in disgust from them 29 years ago, but
there may be others who feel miffed at being unjustly libelled
as troublemakers merely because they hold differing opinions to
the afore-mentioned bucolically-challenged.

Technical excellence is predicated upon truth and not
upon secresy.
Jeefaw K. Effkay
2017-08-07 13:23:23 UTC
So what exactly are you complaining about then?
Bernie

Whadda you got?
Brian Reay
2017-08-07 18:53:35 UTC
Post by Jeefaw K. Effkay
Post by Gareth's Downstairs Computer
The RSCB claim that RSCBTech is a group that is open to all
Personally, I'd never subscribe to anything to do with the
RSCB having resigned in disgust from them 29 years ago
So what exactly are you complaining about then?
<Marlon Brando>
Whadda you got?
It would be pointless Evams joining any technical group intended for
sharing knowledge and learning. He has shown he isn't prepared to learn
from others and, besides having little to offer, the little he does
have, he isn't prepared to share.

I could also point out that he has claimed to have access to such a
group so one wonders why he hasn't done the very thing he is trying to
incite others to do.
Brian Morrison
2017-08-08 09:51:51 UTC
On Mon, 7 Aug 2017 19:30:45 +0100
Post by Bernie
Post by Jeefaw K. Effkay
So what exactly are you complaining about then?
<Marlon Brando>
Whadda you got?
Everything, absolutely everything...
--