Rigonda
Jim GM4DHJ ...
2017-06-06 09:32:49 UTC
who bought one of these from that new outfit called Comet sight unseen as
comet did then in the early70's ?...I did in '73

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/rigonda-m-vintage-retro-tv/172704226958
Graham.
2017-06-06 18:32:04 UTC
On Tue, 6 Jun 2017 10:32:49 +0100, "Jim GM4DHJ ..."
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
who bought one of these from that new outfit called Comet sight unseen as
comet did then in the early70's ?...I did in '73
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/rigonda-m-vintage-retro-tv/172704226958
My grandfather had one. I repaired it for him once, sound faded, but
all it needed was a lead dressing away from some others.
Very sensitive tuner, it may even have covered 70cm ATV, that wasn't
unusual.
--
Graham.
%Profound_observation%
Rambo
2017-06-06 20:23:45 UTC
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
who bought one of these from that new outfit called Comet sight unseen as
comet did then in the early70's ?...I did in '73
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/rigonda-m-vintage-retro-tv/172704226958
Yeah I had one got it from Laskys. Remember watching the
England-Scotland match on it in my mates car whilst he was driving to
Wales in 1977. Had my arm out the car window holding the aerial.
Your lot broke the crossbars...
Jim GM4DHJ ...
2017-06-06 21:38:34 UTC
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
who bought one of these from that new outfit called Comet sight unseen as
comet did then in the early70's ?...I did in '73
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/rigonda-m-vintage-retro-tv/172704226958
Yeah I had one got it from Laskys. Remember watching the
England-Scotland match on it in my mates car whilst he was driving to
Wales in 1977. Had my arm out the car window holding the aerial.
Your lot broke the crossbars...
I played rugby at Grammar school but hated it apart from the big communal
bath ,,,tee hee
Stephen Thomas Cole
2017-06-07 16:37:07 UTC
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
who bought one of these from that new outfit called Comet sight unseen as
comet did then in the early70's ?...I did in '73
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/rigonda-m-vintage-retro-tv/172704226958
Yeah I had one got it from Laskys. Remember watching the
England-Scotland match on it in my mates car whilst he was driving to
Wales in 1977. Had my arm out the car window holding the aerial.
Your lot broke the crossbars...
I played rugby at Grammar school but hated it apart from the big communal
bath ,,,tee hee
#PinkSock
--
STC / M0TEY /
http://twitter.com/ukradioamateur
Jim GM4DHJ ...
2017-06-07 19:04:44 UTC
Post by Stephen Thomas Cole
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
who bought one of these from that new outfit called Comet sight unseen as
comet did then in the early70's ?...I did in '73
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/rigonda-m-vintage-retro-tv/172704226958
Yeah I had one got it from Laskys. Remember watching the
England-Scotland match on it in my mates car whilst he was driving to
Wales in 1977. Had my arm out the car window holding the aerial.
Your lot broke the crossbars...
I played rugby at Grammar school but hated it apart from the big communal
bath ,,,tee hee
#PinkSock
no...we had big wooly rugby player socks in big studded boots...very butch