Lol! So-called software "engineer" and CEO of Down and Out Systems has finger trouble...
Mike Tomlinson
2017-08-06 07:30:13 UTC
As well as taking a pasting (yet again) in alt.folklore.computers, our
resident troll-in-chief Gareth Alun "Anus" Evans appears to be suffering
a spot of finger trouble:

This is the person who professes to be a software ex-spurt. Perhaps you
should lay off the meths on a Friday night, Gareth.

<http://tinyurl.com/loknjt7>
--
(\_/)
(")_(") the one I never tried before." - Mae West
Bernie
2017-08-06 10:13:51 UTC
<https://www.dropbox.com/s/pz2udfib2hhxg0d/SadTwat.jpg?dl=0>
http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/ucgi/%7Ewebstump/l.uram

Oh, the irony.
Brian Howie
2017-08-06 10:40:23 UTC
In message <***@mid.individual.net>, Bernie <me@?.net.invalid>
writes
Post by Bernie
On Sun, 6 Aug 2017 08:30:13 +0100
Post by Mike Tomlinson
As well as taking a pasting (yet again) in alt.folklore.computers, our
resident troll-in-chief Gareth Alun "Anus" Evans appears to be
<https://www.dropbox.com/s/pz2udfib2hhxg0d/SadTwat.jpg?dl=0>
This is the person who professes to be a software ex-spurt. Perhaps
you should lay off the meths on a Friday night, Gareth.
<http://tinyurl.com/loknjt7>
http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/ucgi/%7Ewebstump/l.uram
Oh, the irony.
Yes another set of "dupes"

Brian
Brian Howie
Bernie
2017-08-06 10:49:26 UTC
On Sun, 6 Aug 2017 11:40:23 +0100
Post by Brian Howie
Mr Cole uses e-s - post a test "reject me" message, Steve.
Stephen Thomas Cole
2017-08-06 10:53:42 UTC
Post by Bernie
On Sun, 6 Aug 2017 11:40:23 +0100
Post by Brian Howie
Post by Bernie
On Sun, 6 Aug 2017 08:30:13 +0100
Post by Mike Tomlinson
As well as taking a pasting (yet again) in alt.folklore.computers,
our resident troll-in-chief Gareth Alun "Anus" Evans appears to be
<https://www.dropbox.com/s/pz2udfib2hhxg0d/SadTwat.jpg?dl=0>
This is the person who professes to be a software ex-spurt.
Perhaps you should lay off the meths on a Friday night, Gareth.
<http://tinyurl.com/loknjt7>
http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/ucgi/%7Ewebstump/l.uram
Oh, the irony.
Yes another set of "dupes"
Brian
Mr Cole uses e-s - post a test "reject me" message, Steve.
Done.
--
STC / M0TEY /
http://twitter.com/ukradioamateur
Brian Howie
2017-08-06 11:11:19 UTC
Post by Bernie
On Sun, 6 Aug 2017 11:40:23 +0100
Post by Brian Howie
Post by Bernie
On Sun, 6 Aug 2017 08:30:13 +0100
Post by Mike Tomlinson
As well as taking a pasting (yet again) in alt.folklore.computers,
our resident troll-in-chief Gareth Alun "Anus" Evans appears to be
<https://www.dropbox.com/s/pz2udfib2hhxg0d/SadTwat.jpg?dl=0>
This is the person who professes to be a software ex-spurt.
Perhaps you should lay off the meths on a Friday night, Gareth.
<http://tinyurl.com/loknjt7>
http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/ucgi/%7Ewebstump/l.uram
Oh, the irony.
Yes another set of "dupes"
Brian
Mr Cole uses e-s - post a test "reject me" message, Steve.
Done.
Ulm are getting "dupes" too

http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/ucgi/~webstump/l.ulm/message/1501838522
18385/%3cU4AAxETxcDhZFAXE%40perry%2eco%2euk%3e

Nothing in urcm

Roland uses individual.net not E-S.

Brian
Brian Howie
Roland Perry
2017-08-06 12:21:45 UTC
Post by Brian Howie
Ulm are getting "dupes" too
I rejected them as dupes, manually. Eventually. To begin with they gave
"Internal server errors" when trying to expunge them through the modbot.

Team Chiark notable by their absence in explaining the failure mode.
--
Roland Perry