When you're done here, ....
Add Reply
Catweazel
2017-06-02 12:07:22 UTC
there's a fine opening on 6m band to the Mediterranean.
this has been a public service announcement. Thank you.
--
---
http://www.avg.com
Brian Reay
2017-06-02 12:19:21 UTC
Post by Catweazel
there's a fine opening on 6m band to the Mediterranean.
this has been a public service announcement. Thank you.
Also 4m, I worked Croatia this morning before breakfast. I got quite a
surprise, I'd left the 4m radio on and heard a 9A callsign as I passed
the study door.
J1MBO ...
2017-06-01 12:20:03 UTC
brian will be along in a minute saying you are a boaster ....
Catweazel
2017-06-02 12:22:44 UTC
Post by J1MBO ...
Post by Catweazel
there's a fine opening on 6m band to the Mediterranean.
this has been a public service announcement. Thank you.
brian will be along in a minute saying you are a boaster ....
LOL !

---
http://www.avg.com
Brian Howie
2017-06-02 17:29:35 UTC
Post by Catweazel
there's a fine opening on 6m band to the Mediterranean.
this has been a public service announcement. Thank you.
I was listening this morning on a funcube dongle and a random bit of
wire.. I heard MD0CCE on coarse mode calling CQ JA , which I thought
was a bit optomistic. Plenty of mainland EUs on.

Brian