A serious question.
Fred Roberts
2018-06-29 15:31:51 UTC
Given the stellar success of Stephen Thomas Cole M0TEY's drive to move
UKRA, UKRAM and indeed the entire UK radio amateur online community to
new media should we be concerned that Cambridge Analytica having surely
by now sifted through all the posts and tweets ie none at all that they
will conclude as we did years ago that Stevie is a frothing nutter and
perhaps inform the relevant authorities in a gesture to protect the
public?
--
The maths teacher broke down in tears at the North West Wiltshire
Magistrates’ Court
Jeefaw K Effkay
Have you been taking "writing pompous letter" classes from Beanie?
Stephen Thomas Troll
2018-06-30 14:44:24 UTC
Post by Jeefaw K Effkay
Post by Fred Roberts
Given the stellar success of Stephen Thomas Cole M0TEY's drive to move
UKRA, UKRAM and indeed the entire UK radio amateur online community to
new media should we be concerned that Cambridge Analytica having surely
by now sifted through all the posts and tweets ie none at all that they
will conclude as we did years ago that Stevie is a frothing nutter and
perhaps inform the relevant authorities in a gesture to protect the
public?
Have you been taking "writing pompous letter" classes from Beanie?
Mike, that implies that Wanky Franky is somehow less of a deluded pompous
wanker than Gareth is, Mike. Mike, I'm sure that's not the case, Mike.

Mike, Thanks, Mike.

Stephen Thomas Cole
2018-06-29 17:03:00 UTC
Post by Fred Roberts
Given the stellar success of Stephen Thomas Cole M0TEY's drive to move
UKRA, UKRAM and indeed the entire UK radio amateur online community to
new media should we be concerned that Cambridge Analytica having surely
by now sifted through all the posts and tweets ie none at all that they
will conclude as we did years ago that Stevie is a frothing nutter and
perhaps inform the relevant authorities in a gesture to protect the
public?
Seriously, I read nearly all of that before I spotted that it wasn't posted
by Gareth! Uncanny! Mate, it's a bad sign when you're indistinguishable
from Big G!
--
STC / M0TEY /
http://twitter.com/ukradioamateur
mm0fmf
2018-06-29 17:05:45 UTC
Gareth isn't bald.
Stephen Thomas Cole
Trailer trash ...
only if it was true....damp squib ........
Bernie
2018-06-29 20:16:48 UTC
On Fri, 29 Jun 2018 18:05:45 +0100
Post by mm0fmf
Post by Stephen Thomas Cole
it's a bad sign when you're indistinguishable
from Big G!
Gareth isn't bald.
I see Gareth has Come Out as a Full Troll on the PI Group; he's no
longer pretending to be Bi-Textual.

I wonder how that will pan out for him.
Trailer trash ...
2018-06-29 21:43:23 UTC
neither is Frank...your point is?....none at all .......
Trailer trash ...
could work .....
Spike
2018-06-30 07:11:52 UTC
Post by Fred Roberts
Given the stellar success of Stephen Thomas Cole M0TEY's drive to move
UKRA, UKRAM and indeed the entire UK radio amateur online community to
new media should we be concerned that Cambridge Analytica having surely
by now sifted through all the posts and tweets ie none at all that they
will conclude as we did years ago that Stevie is a frothing nutter and
perhaps inform the relevant authorities in a gesture to protect the
public?
LOL!
--
Spike

"RSGBTech is meant for everyone", claims the RSGB. It is moderated
to keep 'the questions are on topic', Yet the admissions policy also
mentions
but does not define (a pre-) 'vet', 'known', 'trouble', and 'maker', and is
silent on the vetting policy!
These are not 'moderation' issues and not part of the RSGB's Guidelines.