Parking appeals business?
2018-03-03 11:53:36 UTC
I wonder how deeply the much-boasted-about personal
fortune is being cut in the out-of-court settlement?
Stephen Thomas Troll
2018-03-03 12:03:46 UTC
I wonder how deeply the much-boasted-about personal fortune is being cut
in the out-of-court settlement?
That's not very gentlemanly, Gareth.
--
Visit Derbyshire's 2nd biggest supplier of Bullshit:
http://jprfarmdirect.co.uk
Then post the same old shit to Usenet day-after-day-after-day...
Rambo
2018-03-03 20:03:29 UTC
On Sat, 3 Mar 2018 11:53:36 +0000, Gareth's Downstairs Computer
Post by Gareth's Downstairs Computer
I wonder how deeply the much-boasted-about personal
fortune is being cut in the out-of-court settlement?
I would imagine Mrs Reay won't very pleased if that is the case. I
wonder if she ever sees any of the stuff he's written?
Paul Cummins
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
Post by Rambo
I would imagine Mrs Reay won't very pleased if that is the case. I
wonder if she ever sees any of the stuff he's written?
It will all come out at trial.
--
Are you an Inadequate Kentish Defective?
Do you need help shuffling off your mortal coil?
Don't delay, call them today - trade in on Smart Car offered.
Gareth's outhouse computer
2018-03-03 21:27:01 UTC
Post by Paul Cummins
Post by Rambo
I would imagine Mrs Reay won't very pleased if that is the case. I
wonder if she ever sees any of the stuff he's written?
It will all come out at trial.
What trial? Date time and venue please. There are travel arrangements to
be made.
Paul Cummins
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
Post by Gareth's outhouse computer
Post by Paul Cummins
It will all come out at trial.
What trial? Date time and venue please. There are travel
arrangements to be made.
I didn't say there was A trial, merely that it will come out AT trial.
Rambo
Yep..we could all meet up.
Brian Reay
2018-03-05 09:04:40 UTC
Post by Rambo
Yep..we could all meet up.
So you can make good on your threats?

You've still to provide evidence of this supposed slight by the way. Or
was it another one of your figments of a 'night down the boozer'?
are depriving those in real need!

https://www.gov.uk/report-benefit-fraud
Rambo
What threat?
Gareth's Downstairs Computer
2018-03-05 15:21:21 UTC
Post by Rambo
Post by Brian Reay
Post by Rambo
Yep..we could all meet up.
So you can make good on your threats?
You've still to provide evidence of this supposed slight by the way. Or
was it another one of your figments of a 'night down the boozer'?
What threat?
M3OSN demanding evidence when he himself runs away with tail
between legs in response to such challenges?

ROTFLMSO

Hypocrisy, or what?

British Library and Basingstoke spring to mind; what a loser!
Rambo
2018-03-05 16:04:32 UTC
On Mon, 5 Mar 2018 15:21:21 +0000, Gareth's Downstairs Computer
Post by Rambo
Post by Brian Reay
Post by Rambo
Yep..we could all meet up.
So you can make good on your threats?
You've still to provide evidence of this supposed slight by the way. Or
was it another one of your figments of a 'night down the boozer'?
What threat?
M3OSN demanding evidence when he himself runs away with tail
between legs in response to such challenges?
ROTFLMSO
Hypocrisy, or what?
British Library and Basingstoke spring to mind; what a loser!
He's trying to play the victim again. He does it so often I wouldn't
be surprised if he carried his own piece of chalk around with him.