crook?
2018-03-10 16:46:34 UTC
Looks like I have came accross my first hammy mens crook buyer saying an
item has not arrived ..... .....we shall see if the item is with his
neighbour or sitting at the sorting office to be picked up with no card
or a missing card......let him stew for a few days ....this could be my
first big ebay selling disaster.........just as well most of the stuff
has gone ....
--
Resisting Freemasonry for 39 years .....
All men who have turned out worth anything have had the chief hand in
Zam Zam intolerant...
Bernie
shocking...!......!
Jim GM4DHJ ...
2018-03-10 17:00:44 UTC
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Looks like I have came accross my first hammy mens crook buyer saying
an item has not arrived ..... .....we shall see if the item is with
his neighbour or sitting at the sorting office to be picked up with
no card or a missing card......let him stew for a few days ....this
could be my first big ebay selling disaster.........just as well most
of the stuff has gone ....
shocking...!......!
I could tell he was going to be trouble.......
Zam Zam intolerant...
Bernie
Is that the FT450?
Jim GM4DHJ ...
Zam Zam intolerant...
Bernie
2018-03-10 17:05:37 UTC
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Looks like I have came accross my first hammy mens crook buyer
saying an item has not arrived ..... .....we shall see if the
item is with his neighbour or sitting at the sorting office to be
picked up with no card or a missing card......let him stew for a
few days ....this could be my first big ebay selling
disaster.........just as well most of the stuff has gone ....
shocking...!......!
I could tell he was going to be trouble.......
Is that the FT450?
no thank god ....
Just annoying, then.

I got caught for a £9.99 DVD. Put me off selling on the bay, that did.
Jim GM4DHJ ...
2018-03-10 17:31:41 UTC
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Looks like I have came accross my first hammy mens crook buyer
saying an item has not arrived ..... .....we shall see if the
item is with his neighbour or sitting at the sorting office to be
picked up with no card or a missing card......let him stew for a
few days ....this could be my first big ebay selling
disaster.........just as well most of the stuff has gone ....
shocking...!......!
I could tell he was going to be trouble.......
Is that the FT450?
no thank god ....
Just annoying, then.
I got caught for a £9.99 DVD. Put me off selling on the bay, that did.
yes well if they charge back I'm totally chucking selling as
well.......Have to say a few years ago I ordered some shaving stuff from
india which didn't turn up and they refunded me....three months later it
turned up.......and recently I had one guy who seemed OK opened an case
against me then he sheepishly told me a neighbour had just handed it
in...then there was the bloke who went to his sorting office and found
it there with no card through the door......I love the post office but
won't trust them again if this costs me....be down there on monday with
my receipt of posting to get them to investigate.....pain in the
neck...Oh well the money I have saved never insuring etc should cover it
Zam Zam intolerant...
Roger Hayter
2018-03-10 17:28:18 UTC
Looks like I have came accross my first hammy mens crook buyer saying an
item has not arrived ..... .....we shall see if the item is with his
neighbour or sitting at the sorting office to be picked up with no card
or a missing card......let him stew for a few days ....this could be my
first big ebay selling disaster.........just as well most of the stuff
has gone ....
If you send it tracked and insured it should be no loss to you unless
Ebay make you pay them back if the courier says they have had the item
signed for? I have always wondered how such disputes turn out when
the courier is lying.
Roger Hayter
Jim GM4DHJ ...
2018-03-10 17:36:16 UTC
Post by Roger Hayter
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Looks like I have came accross my first hammy mens crook buyer saying an
item has not arrived ..... .....we shall see if the item is with his
neighbour or sitting at the sorting office to be picked up with no card
or a missing card......let him stew for a few days ....this could be my
first big ebay selling disaster.........just as well most of the stuff
has gone ....
If you send it tracked and insured it should be no loss to you unless
Ebay make you pay them back if the courier says they have had the item
signed for? I have always wondered how such disputes turn out when
the courier is lying.
well we will see with the post office investigation...they should
question the buyer and the post person ......sent my ft450 un-insured
and no tracking.....
Zam Zam intolerant...
AndyW
2018-03-12 07:52:38 UTC
Post by Roger Hayter
If you send it tracked and insured it should be no loss to you unless
Ebay make you pay them back if the courier says they have had the item
signed for? I have always wondered how such disputes turn out when
the courier is lying.
I had this happen while I was having and extension built. I was waiting
for a video camera to be delivered.
When I was informed that it had been delivered despite me never
receiving it the courier insisted that I have signed for it (illegible
scrawl) and taken it inside despite none of the builders ever seeing him
and oddly he could not recall anything of note about my house to
indicate that he had been there - at the time the extension was only
partially build and the place was a literal building site.

I got the camera resent and it arrived a few days later. I suspect that
this is one of the reasons that a lot of couriers photograph your front
door now.

Andy